Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (32414 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Ojb194616: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You go like love o

Well, I do.
Brings peace when with the right person.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Angelacruz: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Ojb194616:
Lol..stay focused. Nothing wrong with hanging out. But just make sure the UBA MD taking you out know u are absolutely not single.

You don't need to tell her that, u can simple just use ur girl picture as ur DP. However, that's if you want Nothing from her.
The earlier you make her understand no room for one more, the better.word!

The day, u start cheating on ur girl, ur love life will become really complicated. that issue u said u and ur girl hardly have, you will have them till it choke u.

So Mr , stay focused. There are a lot of girls out there, but I think its sweet to be with one that have your back since day one.

Personally, Nothing special about another woman when I have mine.

Dated a lot, just a little difference, and that's the difference you enjoying with your girl. So just stay with who guarantee you peace.

Come to think of this, how will you feel if its your girl narrating this story?
Or in this situation

Don't do to others what will make you sad if done to you!!!!

Remember, na money the UBA girl see. She agree to pay for the date because she have a lot to benefit.

Focus my friend.

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Angelacruz: 6:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)
be careful... don't do it

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by pussymonger1: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2021
I LOVE THIS COMMENT. I OWE U A LIKE AND SHARE PLUS FOLLOW
Wonk:
I'm no expert in this, alright? But If I were you, I'mma fall back like Davido's hairline, 'cuz I ain't got no trust for 'em women & I don't wanna be the next hot topic. That's just me. Goodluck bruv!

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Edyice: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2021
How many Nigerian females have you seen helping the their boyfriend

When you meet a lady who help you financially when you are down ( she’s gold )

We only have 2 in 50 million here in Nigeria

Many bankers are 300% stingy even if they are from a wealthy family.
I only feel Jayzel is interested in her as well , jayzel don’t respect his girlfriend . Someone who has spent 5 years with you, you think that cashier can spend 3 years you lol .

As a correct dude , you should have done traditional marriage with your baby after those long years not going after on banker that will finish your money in less than 6 months . Yeah she has Lexus, how did you even know About her Lexus ( that means you have known so much) . If una never even started knocking self.

Some dude get good babe but …

Tell jayzel didn’t add everything in his write up

Dude you babe will meet another nice guy by the time the cashier is done with you lol

7 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Kuriosmynd: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2021
What's wrong in banging a new catch without raising your finger....
Why are guys of now a days so weak. wtf.
Same gal u care not to lose I bet has cheated on u countless times without ur knowledge.
how is fucking a new catch synonymous to losing ur babe...Childish people just full this Nairaland
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Edyice:

I only feel Jayzel is interested in her as well , jayzel don’t respect his girlfriend . Someone who has spent 5 years with you, you think that cashier can spend 3 years you lol .

As a correct dude , you should have done traditional marriage with your baby after those long years not going after on banker that will finish your money in less than 6 months . Yeah she has Lexus, how did you even know About her Lexus ( that means you have known so much) . If una never even started knocking self.

Dude you babe will meet another nice guy by the time the cashier is done with you lol
I'm now scared oops
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Ojb194616:

Well, I do.
Brings peace when with the right person.

Making sense
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
What's wrong in banging a new catch without raising your finger....
Why are guys of now a days so weak. wtf.
Same gal u care not to lose I bet has cheated on u countless times without ur knowledge.
how is fucking a new catch synonymous to losing ur babe...Childish people just full this Nairaland
From ur statement dude, i can really tell that u re a bad player but don't u think u will keep on breaking more girl's heart on & on ?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by ufotty2001: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Am not against you going to the next UBA girl but my problem is that you guys will have sex with a lady for long(6yrs) and later dump her to the next man that will continue using her and on till she get to final consumption or become a fairly used puss.y
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by ufotty2001: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Edyice:

please help me to tell him . In this current Nigeria you hardly see a woman who will help you financially... Very difficult
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Edyice: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

I'm now scared oops

All the gals have dated , non have said uncle take the money and barb our hair or go drink for Bear parlor..

Na me Dey box them up and they will still break up with me and here you are are lol

I wish I had your gal lol
Not just me self many men out there cool
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2021
ufotty2001:
please help me to tell him . In this current Nigeria you hardly see a woman who will help you financially... Very difficult
I've already explain what conspired between me and sofia (the banker) to my gf. she was'nt curious about the whole issue at all, when there's trust in a relationship nothing can easily tear it apart. The truth about my relationship is that we made a solid blood covenant and i'm quite sure most of u guyz understand what i mean by that. Any other relationship i might have outside is just a friend of benefit or nothing much else my emotional feeling's is only tied up for my gf and same goes to her. Thanks guyz for most of u out there that emailed me and also contacted me in person to share ur opinion's, u guyz re truly the best.
"HAPPY MONDAY" to u all
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Edyice:

All the gals have dated , non have said uncle take the money and barb our hair or go drink for Bear parlor..

Na me Dey box them up and they will still break up with me and here you are are lol

I wish I had your gal lol
Not just me self many men out there cool
She up for sale
$10millon and not negotiable lol
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by BABANGBALI: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Op please teach me how you settled your quarrels at night in the bedroom?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by BABANGBALI: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2021
The bank lady is after your money, she has seen your worth and she wants to eat some
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by KufreDavid(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2021
Please you don't need any advice. Stick to your current girlfriend and leave others alone. Put yourself in her shoes, if she does what you want to do, will u b happy?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Akerele44(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=Jeon post=108232437]Hi

Alright, now lose it (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Just lose it (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Go crazy (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Oh baby, (ah-ah), oh baby, baby (ah-ah).[/quote grin
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jollylolly(f): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
You want to hear a serious advice....... On that day; carry your woman along... but Note: tell her first so that everything go sup.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by redcliff: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

you love your gf, woman wey u no know wan hang out with you, tell am say u get gf and move on. wetin be the problem here except you are considering it.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Oyerinde16(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Since na she de deposit for u, she see say you akant don de heavy so she wan cut enter... Chop and remain steadfast... Ugerit, if u don't gerit, forgerit.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

Hangout with her bt keep it plain and simple. If u have guy friend carry him along and hook 2 of them up.

Bt act like ure not aware.

Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date

How is ur caretakers wife? Have u finished with her or she done tire u? undecided I checked ur other threads. This op isn’t normal.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by harsysky(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

A fool and his money are soon parted
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Ikukuudo: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
This one na big temptation.
Bro tell her you're busy you can't make it for the meeting.
Invite your woman along if you must go.
Be open to your woman as I believe she will advise you better. Take your woman's side so as to avoid hurting her and your relationship.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Abfinest007(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Why are u worried.did she ask u out no
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Lekmanz87(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date

If that should be the case…don’t ruin it coz you will end up regretting your actions,just open up to the new girl you ve a serious relationship that’s all
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)
Hang out with her,and know her intention,after that,let her know,that you're not single,but in serious relationship..just tell her in polite manner and see her reaction toward it..
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by juniorstar(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
Hang out..na but know your boundary..she wan kolobi the guy man based on say the guy dey alryt...women are not smiling these days oo.

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by phorget(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Op just go ahead, it's just a date for crying out loud! Get to know her intentions first.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by marsup: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2021
What is exactly confusing you?
The way you spoke about the UBA lady shows you are expecting something more than just a hang out.
Your babe of six years, hasn't given you any reason for this shit you wanna pull.
Don't be starting what you can't finish.
Keep your greedy ass at a place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate / Edo Men / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.