Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (32416 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2021
Lord may we never fall into this type of temptation, but if we fall just don't let us get caught
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Abemy(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

Go there and tell her your mind, if she is adamant, text your girl to show up immediately at the Hangout venue. Tell her to tell your girl the same thing she told you.

If she mess up, report her to the bank manager or better still, tell it to one of her male and female colleague each, in the bank and she will ever avoid you.

But if you can not turn her down this way, she will keep trying her luck till she destroy you and your relationship.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by TruthnLight: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2021
That UBA girl is a gold digger bro! You said she has been helping you deposit your hard earned money into your account, which means she knows your account balance.

She just wanna get close to you probably because of your account balance. Women get Hot when they see a man's fat account balance.

If you wanna f*ck her, do it for pleasure. But be careful. No go chop bone wey go hook your throat .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Atticusxsz(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
@ Op... you get mind o! Initiated a relationship with her since 2015, and she supported you financially when things were tough and all. You've both experience the good and the bad associated with been in a relationship.
And because of one cashier like that, you want to throw a 6 years relationship into the mud?
Who do una this kind thing na eh? angry
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by wallarwallar(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Just an invite for hang out and it has destabilise your life already. You are not worthy to be call a MAN . You are so weak that a lady can kick ur life around with a bottle of coke and a wet kiss. I pity that your girfriend you are not man enough.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Dshocker(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

From what you are saying and thinking,you already fell in love with the UBA girl.....Mind you,your girl has been with you through thick and thin and you are about to make a mistake of your life because one cashier got interested in you because of your daily deposit which got to her(gold digger)
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Essien45: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2021
It's not a big deal going on a date but just ensure you're honest with your date.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Mavor: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nobody can stop you from taming that beast between your legs but please be kind enough to let your girlfriend go so a more befitting man can come into her life.I blame her for giving herself to you and doing wifely duties for you,Shebi you have see her finish and want to start been unfortunate. Well,it serves her right,at least she will learn a lifetime lesson.
You always love typing trash. Why do you sound so frustrated? Madam man-hater. Awon Femi-nazis!!!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by lordally(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date

Bro see I'm going to be real with you!! Cos I currently have a GF I've been with for 4yrs now. See bro, to get good girl no easy for this country ...so if you happen to get one you're blessed ... I would advice you make wise moves in letting that UBA girl know that you're not single!!

If she calls you "Baby" you can jokingly tell her that " ahh abeg ooo no call me baby ooo cos if my GF was here she go scatter everywhere ooo" she would get the message ....

Then as regards the outing , you can go out with her but make sure where she plans taking you to is an Open place! And during the outing open up to her about how cool your relationship has been...make she get the direct picture say you get good and loyal babe..Then please make sure you pay the bills... Cos i must admit that there's absolutely nothing wrong in a girl shooting her shot, let's forget wether she's attracted by the money you deposit or not.

Lastly bro , stick to your good GF no matter what cos the new girl who you think is amazing might turn out bad tomorrow but at least you've known your GF for a long long time ... cos at the end of the day , what a man/woman needs is Peace Of Mind and your GF gives you that in Abundance!! Don't leave that girl!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Dshocker(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

I understand ur fear of most women bro, but she's from a wealthy background and she own a ride (LEXUS IS 250) so i don't think she's after my money dude

With the way things are,finding a faithful girl for marriage is very difficult and that is what am battling.At times if you see a good and faithful girl, she might not be attracted to you
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by lordally(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Okay let us assume your girl friend has not cheated on you( which i find it very hard to believe though) for crying out loud, this is only normal "hanging out together". Even if her end goal is for you to bang her, u can simply refuse to have sex with her.

Bro believe it or not, not all girls and guys cheat!! I've been lucky to have dated 3 girls of such! Instead of them to cheat on you , they'll break up with you... Bro people with prestige still exist!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by efficiencie(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

The spirit of mumu is about play ludo with your destiny brother. You have been wiping a lady since 2015 and another one is enticing you. When one of them pours acid on you don't come here to lament ohh. You better marry the lady you have been sleeping with and take your life seriously.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Johnson5258: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
You better don't try rubbish or else na you go loose ooooo
Jayzel:

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Lenient001: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
It would be better for u to leave that UBA pretty damsel and stick with who has been loyal.
What if your loyalty towards her is why God started blessing you as was said by you. So think it twice bro.

Same thing with me here and I don't pray to leave her or being left by her.
Any girl who supports u everytime u need it, is like your own mother.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
frozen70:

Is that so, and you think this new babe is a good match for your girl

Is it not clear to you that, for the fact that you make deposit almost every evening has given her a green light that you are going to be a good catch

Do I need to tell you that, her offer to pay for the expenses of the hangout is the only trick trap she needs to pin you down

Why not tell her that you do pick your wife every evening and may not be able to go outing

Well you have to prevent any stupid act that will hurt your current girl because, if you do and she finds out, don't complain when she takes her turn on you

Thank you madame you have sense!

Food wey dom done, you wan come jump inside. Where was the UBA girl when he had nothing?

lordally:

Lastly bro , stick to your good GF no matter what cos the new girl who you think is amazing might turn out bad tomorrow but at least you've known your GF for a long long time ... cos at the end of the day , what a man/woman needs is Peace Of Mind and your GF gives you that in Abundance!! Don't leave that girl!!

I applaud lordally as well, you get sense. She is not Amazing kon kon in yoruba tongue . Where was all the amazing vibes when he was broke?. See I personally know some ladies that won't date a guy until he has a car and a good house in places like Lekki Phase 1, Oniru, V.I and so on. They are waiting for pawpaw to ripe so they can jump on it.

If I am OP's friend, I go warn am very well. Make e use him head oh.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by femi4: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nobody can stop you from taming that beast between your legs but please be kind enough to let your girlfriend go so a more befitting man can come into her life.I blame her for giving herself to you and doing wifely duties for you,Shebi you have see her finish and want to start been unfortunate. Well,it serves her right,at least she will learn a lifetime lesson.
That's the part that's really paining you ...smh
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by 27Pushing30: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

By all means go and ruin a good 6 year relationship

We (men) are hard wired to mess up good women .. so dont think twice abeg hook up with the cashier (contract staff) at a bank
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
TruthnLight:
That UBA girl is a gold digger bro! You said she has been helping you deposit your hard earned money into your account, which means she knows your account balance.

She just wanna get close to you probably because of your account balance. Women get Hot when they see a man's fat account balance.

If you wanna f*ck her, do it for pleasure. But be careful. No go chop bone wey go hook your throat .

I swear, she had done permutations and combinations ontop the account balance. Imagine a girl in this Nigeria offering you free dinner? The same Nigeria that only 1 out 10 babes will do it.

I will reckon that he doesn't even Fvck her at all. Let her go ooh. Imagine Fvcking someone who has access to my account, I can't be that stupid.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Pathfinder2090: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Guy, go hang out with the uba girl jare and stop acting like a simp. I m not saying you should dump or cheat on your girl but just go, you never can tell what she has in mind until you hear from her.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by evil1: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
UBA girl that sees your account balance

I guess she just wants to be friends plus be your personal accountant now and in the future of all things in your life.

On the other angle, it might just be a harmless hangout trying to make friends so there should be no much feelings or hard thought on top of it.

Jayzel:

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Druss(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
If it is not too late, sit down and ask yourself why the UBA woman's offer is interesting. Also think what would likely happen during and after the meeting.

Personally I am loyal to my partner. I don't care if the grass is greener on the other side. The person I know is better than the person I don't know.

Also I would consider my personal security. She may be setting you up to be kidnapped.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Ur advice is mature enough for me to relie on
dear thanks once more
she called me 2 hour's ago if we can still hang out tonight i agree to go out with her, i only accepted to hang out with her cuz my girl travelled back to where she's serving (nysc) at ilorin.

Oga decline the hangout and move on.

See ehn, you shouldn't be dating someone who has direct access to your bank account. It is a NO NO.

Anytime she asks you for money and you say you don't have she will remind you of all the money in your account. She might even freeze your account in a breakup and lie that you were using the account for Fraud or Crypto.

Guy wise up oh, never date your account officer. Use your head.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by SawD007: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ojb194616 p

Remember, na money the UBA girl see. She agree to pay for the date because she have a lot to benefit.

Focus my friend.

Sense overload. More of this sensible comment from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Kriss216: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Calm down abeg.

Your girlfriend no be Nigerian
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Anndrew(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oleka1:

You have a good girl, don't mess with her, unless you want to know how karma works. Stay faithful to your girl, she has tried for you, stop paying her back with infidelity
lolz the onyara Op dey dey catch cruise...fictional stories
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Bash92(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Then why jeopardise it for a devil you don't know?
If it was your girl that was in this situation and she went ahead to meet another guy, how will you feel?

Dont hurt her please
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nipplegodfather: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
First things first,what does she stand to gain from [HOSTING u?
Ma friend,u already an account holder with the bank hence she can't market u again.next,what do u want from the meet up(u already know the ans)
Finally, make una no d do things like this,u already know wat u gone do,but u just want a validation from nairaland to showcase ur manly ego...nigga go Bleep n scatter ur life,bizness n love live.... Come complain later....
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by suffering: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
“I don’t want to lose my relationship.” At this point you’ve already lost it. That’s how life works.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by idanone(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

you don't need anybody advice here. You are not discipline that is all.... But note, yoruba says the devil you know is better than the angel you just met.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by OvertheTop(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Na this Kin People(with 100% Trust with No Shock Absorber) dey get Heart Attack when they Discover that: Their First Son is not Theirs by DNA.

Guy Be Open Mined and Create Shock absorbers for yourself

How to Create Shock Absorbers:
Ask yourself Questions.... like what if i find out :''The kids are not Mine''? What will be My Reaction? will I Die? what is the +ve way out of such as Situation?

and then Answer them.....

You will be fine if the Shocker Happen! because you have Rehearsed it initially
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by lordally(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
truthsayer009:

Thank you madame you have sense!

Food wey dom done, you wan come jump inside. Where was the UBA girl when he had nothing?

I applaud lordally as well, you get sense. She is not Amazing kon kon in yoruba tongue . Where was all the amazing vibes when he was broke?. See I personally know some ladies that won't date a guy until he has a car and a good house in places like Lekki Phase 1, Oniru, V.I and so on. They are waiting for pawpaw to ripe so they can jump on it.

If I am OP's friend, I go warn am very well. Make e use him head oh.

Those ladies that won't date a guy without a car and a house in Lekki , oniru , VI etc I hope they also have a car and house too? Cos I really don't understand humans sometimes boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Men / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.