Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (32418 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Blackdisciple(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
You see naija man mentality, she's asked u to hang out with her and you are already conceiving shit in your mind.

Bros come out straight and say you are eyeing her simple.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by aimmoney9: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Op na your money she wan use flex you.... grin grin
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Testimony1988(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simply tell her you are in a relationship.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Olumaeme: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Someone called you for a hangout and a relationship with someone that have been fruitful is now in danger? I mean is that how people fall in love?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by ngoziwrites(f): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
ngoziwrites:
So, you have actually been faithful to her for 6 years because you didn't have girls coming your way.

But at the slightest temptation you fell like the weakling than you are.

Someone invited you to hangout and you broke a sweat, panicking, u even created a thread.

All of a sudden, you are at a crossroad and scared for the future of your SOLID 6 YEARS RELATIONSHIP.

Just at the smallest temptation, your world crumbled.

Ordinary, let's go out, I will pay

That's what she used in getting you?

Damn.......
U talk as if u know me in person
Not that i don't have ladies that do come my way dear, i've so many everywhere i go to everyday, but she's kind of different. most times when i visit the bank to deposit she do block me at the car park and we might gist inside my car for some minute's even most~times she will stay so long that her fellow collegue's will come looking for her. So i no what she want but most of u guy's don't just understand
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by cedricksly: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.
hang out and u are already thinking AWOL, u need deliverance.. Guy her intention might just be pure and friendly and thinking she is hitting on you might be the greatest mistake of your life... There are still decent ladies out there.. By the way going on friendly date is harmless even before and after marriage, Talkless you aren't married, this goes for the female gender also
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Hkff: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Soon as you fuckkk them just forget them

When you go broke they won’t play with you
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
You wanna try new thing abi ? Next thing you will tell us that she ran away with your money.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by sharone21(f): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
You don't need to tell your gf anything....Just handle this issue decisively. A lot of men are in big shit...baby mama matter due to indecisiveness and iranu.

Come ooo, who is still doing long time dating of 6 years with men who are more fickle when it comes to matters of the heart?.... It means they started together when he was nothing and in between,:she has started playing wifely roles since u no free wife am.

So, now that pepper don dey rest, y not marry her and even from now u can give her a ring and wear yours so some women will know they are taking risks by doing any relationship with you.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
sharone21:
You don't need to tell your gf anything....Just handle this issue decisively. A lot of men are in big shit...baby mama matter due to indecisiveness and iranu.

Come ooo, who is still doing long time dating of 6 years with men who are more fickle when it comes to matters of the heart?.... It means they started together when he was nothing and in between,:she has started playing wifely roles since u no free wife am.

So, now that pepper don dey rest, y not marry her and even from now u can give her a ring and wear yours so some women will know they are taking risks by doing any relationship with you.

We planned that once she's through with service (next year) then we can plan on visiting her parent's who are from soweto (SA) cus i did visit them early this year and they told me we should take thingz one step at a time which mean's after her education then we can talk about family planning.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by VULCAN(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Always so predictable.

When a man does wrong it's his fault.

When a woman does wrong it's a man's fault.

Rubbish

Iyaebe:
Nobody can stop you from taming that beast between your legs but please be kind enough to let your girlfriend go so a more befitting man can come into her life.I blame her for giving herself to you and doing wifely duties for you,Shebi you have see her finish and want to start been unfortunate. Well,it serves her right,at least she will learn a lifetime lesson.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
VULCAN:
Always so predictable.
When a man does wrong it's his fault.
When a woman does wrong it's a man's fault.
Rubbish
Did you read his story well before quoting me?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by DDayve: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

Simp! ...Go and chop the UBA girl and clean mouth. Make sure you let her know you have a girlfriend oo. So to japa will be easy....#BadBoyMood
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by mapet: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Jayzel:
....... plz help out peers.

Help out to what exactly? Validate your foolishness and needless lust?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2021
mapet:

Can u say this in front of me ?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2021
mapet:

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by mapet: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Jayzel:

Even if you're elderly, I go wozz you factory-reset slap....
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2021
mapet:

Even if you're elderly, I go wozz you factory-reset slap....
(laughing)
Wow i so much like the man behind this chat, i hope to see u some~day
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by mapet: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jayzel:

(laughing)
Wow i so much like the man behind this chat, i hope to see u some~day

My brother,

I strongly advise....Don't go that road.... you never recover from scenarios like this unscathed. The UBA lady is making a definitive move and such moves are precision guided. It is a "I must get this guy at all cost move". She wants to hangout all bills on her? That's a whole 9-yards move and you cannot even attempt to meet her half-way, it will not be enough... You have to be all in with her

There are some dangerous dimensions to this too.... UBA lady sounds like she wants to compete and takes no poisoners.... your friends, your girl friend, anybody.

....like Yoruba adage says "What you do not intend to consume, don't bring it closer to the nose to perceive.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by BluntCrazeMan: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jayzel:

It's a business outing Mista-man..
Stop over-assuming.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by BluntCrazeMan: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jayzel:

Meanwhile..
How did the outing go??
What did the UBA babe tell you?
We need updates
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by makavellidon: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
You are a confuse man, you dont knw what you want
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by makavellidon: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Olumaeme:
Someone called you for a hangout and a relationship with someone that have been fruitful is now in danger? I mean is that how people fall in love?
bro i tire o that guy is a confuse man, na him type dey cum nairaland dey lament

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Men / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.