Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (37055 Views)

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Prolificgiant(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Toto wey another man go still lash after the wedding na him make u fool yourself so.

Afonja simps are a special breed.
she might not even be a virgin and the person that disvirgin her might just have use sharwama
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by tillaman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:
Somebody's son will find me someday
look no further, my name is somebody’s son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by 2rez: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You're begging a beggar.
Chai! cry
Bruh, allow the beggar begging the well defined corporate beggar to beg in peace na grin

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by 2rez: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
tillaman:
look no further, my name is somebody’s son

cheesy U a realest & baddest niggarrr. Knuckles up bruh.
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Guy no forget me even if na card if that bro remember you ooo
SmellySperm:

Bros mk i drop my aza Incase she help u?
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Federalofficia:
Guy no forget me even if na card if that bro remember you ooo
Lols...shey u go invite me house on 25th mk i com chop rice?
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
2rez:

cheesy U a realest & baddest niggarrr. Knuckles up bruh.
salute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Cerebellum: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

We can talk off this white and green platform, you know wink
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by rolams(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why not in the river? All this mumu proposal upandan!
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by ubee(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
The lady seems to be much taller and bigger than him.

Meanwhile did the OP really want to use the word "Photographer" for the title, or is it "biker” he really wanted to type?
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by dmgr(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
I don buy ring Keep, na girl weh I go propose to I they find now
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by AlmaIganishire: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is so romantic, how sweet. Why you are waiting for somebody’s son or daughter to find you, make yourself a cup of coffee and drink.

Mind you, you can cash out 200k just by submitting 8 sachets of 3 in 1 Nescafé. There are other amazing prizes to be won.

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Hkff: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Really
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Forthepeople21(f): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2021
To each his own but just do it in private. Everything is not for the public or for the gram. Shxt is stupid
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by calcal: 2:17am On Dec 16, 2021
New vibe is now in town. Good
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Congratulations to both the couple..
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Mikeychocho(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy say no and die
BlackfireX:
....wicked soul of a man...

So that if she say No ...you will throw her from the bridge

Wicked soul of a man
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
I be yoruba moslem oooo
SmellySperm:

Lols...shey u go invite me house on 25th mk i com chop rice?
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Federalofficia:
I be yoruba moslem oooo
Lols...e nor mata na, mk I drop my aza?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.