Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (37050 Views)

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by dyMetib: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rubbish proposal
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Pweetyccee(f): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mehn love is sweet
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by aktolly54(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
See something like that on FB few days ago, the guy was on power bike with the lady and hand over the ring to her,

ITS A GOOD COPY THING BUT I CANT STRESS MYSELF LIKE THIS OO
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Pweetyccee(f): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Men will never learn....Oga photographer cool

But truly truly cha,love na sweet thing especially if you find am with the right person....... Only the person presence alone go dey give you appetite....like whether food dey or not,you go just dey add weight unknowingly to you cheesy
Wahali I dey dis table of love now
I just thank God for giving me a wonderful man. E no easy to get better man 4 Naija
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by stamapro(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Photographer him be or okada man, I dey hear okada bike for background. Na for effect abi. Did she marry him eventually
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by obembet(f): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:
Somebody's son will find me someday

That's my prayer too
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by shegslove(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Somebody son is here for u
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Knows(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Say no and got pushed into the ocean. grin
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by shegslove(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Amen sister, u self do normal, no dey use guys do sakara
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Parrie(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Pumpumking and Siofra, you guys should goan do your own too on the London Bridge. cheesy
Which London bridge?
Abi the one that fell during our primary school days??
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by neonly: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Those saying somebody son will find me someday my advice
Work on yurself
Have good behaviour
God fearing
Don't be a feminist
And a mother it won't be hard be4 find you
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by PennywysCares(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:
I'm here baby

Say no more
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by ImoleNaija: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:

obembet:

That's my prayer too

Somebody's son or daughter? Are you both Bobrisky in nature?

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:

You dey there

Oloun! wink
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Guys that fall for girls called bukola always do nonesense just to impress them. undecided
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by faithfull18(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Okay na grin
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by BABANGBALI: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mammy water people na so their lives be, but their marriage no dey last because dem no dey live long. If you know you you know
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by BABANGBALI: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
jaxxy:
Guys that fall for girls called bukola always do nonesense just to impress them. undecided
girls bearing that name are either ogbanje, mammy water or witch
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by faithfull18(f): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
neonly:
Those saying somebody son will find me someday my advice
Work on yurself
Have good behaviour
God fearing
Don't be a feminist
And a mother it won't be hard be4 find you
Mr. adviser, somebody's son should also work on himself so he doesn't get a no when he finally finds.
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Henadih(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:

you fit find like 500H give me first, I go giv u my ATM card and pin. I de espect sometin big
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by neonly: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
faithfull18:

Mr. adviser, somebody's son should also work on himself so he doesn't get a no when he finally finds.

Well someone daughter should also work on her sef to make money and not depend on someone else son
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
All for the gram! Nothing freaks me about all dis pre-arranged proposals. Everything looks staged n cooked. Clout Chasers everywhere. Feel free 2 call me a hater, because I definitely know dat some will get it twisted. I come in peace!
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
BABANGBALI:
girls bearing that name are either ogbanje, mammy water or witch

Ol boy why do u say so? I know they are attractive and do some weird shit, they make u want to impress them bt don’t know about that ur part. Lol
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by REDshouse(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:
yes yes I found u at last... where ve u been hiding...
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by dokxavi: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
jaxxy:
I was just thinking this same thing too.
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Premium tears fully paid for. grin
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by AZControversial(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
wink
The guy smart...
If it's sure for her, make she reject.
Na water straight!!!
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
I support taking care of women but this kneeling down to propose of a thing is a no go area ...
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by BABANGBALI: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Ol boy why do u say so? I know they are attractive and do some weird shit, they make u want to impress them bt don’t know about that ur part. Lol
you’ve got to be spiritual for you to see deep

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Kajaard: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:

What are the things you are presently doing to make it easy for him to find you?

Exhibiting traits of people like futureisfemale or saphiere will make it almost impossible for him to find you. I believe you are not like them. I wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.