Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? (52374 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Chicagoesontop: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Bro, i have read comments, please do not mind those people condemning your bed ethics , they were not there to know how you worked the girl in za oza room.

From my understanding the girl wants you to be more committed, naturally women especially Nigerian girls wants you to be chasing them around, girl is testing you to know how serious you are with her after chopping her kuntus. In her mind right now you will let her go if you are not serious with her, but if you are serious you will come to her and beg her to stay. She wants to know if all you want from her is the knacking or more.

In summary, if you like the girl go for her you will find out that she loves you and ready to be with you because you no chop and clean mouth. But if you know you don't want to have anything with her as per say you done knack her this is your best opportunity to japaa. She no wan make you use her twice without any commitment from you.

Please make your decision .
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

I m settled in the south.

Alright. Na fahimta.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by engrgd(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Do people still fall in love nowadays?
I m just asking!!!

Relevant Question...You have wisdom
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by kals4luv990(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2021
I get feeling say baba no reach 2mins including pre-intimacy..nd y d adult talk..baba girls wnt boys dat will Bleep der brains out hardcore nd nt men who can't last 5mins
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by arthurwillia(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
She even said she has a serious boyfriend and I should stay off her life.
I was shocked really.!!
What went wrong? Was I just used and dumped.?
I think she just wanted my body! Girls are farking cheats.!!!

Lol Oga e knackse you and her bf found out about it, her bf told her to call you and tell you off, that’s what happened
Nobody use you
Dem dey use man for knack? If na your money now
Eh en
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by biddostandard: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Do people still fall in love nowadays?
I m just asking!!!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by omoadeleye(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
I was shocked really.!!

You no sabi knack or maybe your cock no reach wella
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Alexpetra: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

I m married quite alright.
It's one thing to tell someone you love them,then it's another thing to show them the act of loving them.

The truth is...the word love has bn cruised on, people say it casually and nonchalantly.
Sorry...I don't believe in love or that, there's true love.

True love died with Tinkerbell the fairy tale princess.
Tinkerbell for here?? Romeo and Juliet fah?
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Excuse me
biddostandard:
come let's fall in love
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by biddostandard: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Excuse me
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by fluffybaby(f): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Madam ahnie, so you mean if a girl creates a thread here, where she says she had sex with a guy, then the next day, the guy called her and told her to stop talking to him, that she should forget any intimacy they had and that he has a serious girlfriend.
Would you say everything you just said above?
Let's even assume the said girl is your close friend or relative!

Ehen na.
What she said makes lots of sense. They just banged if she never mentioned or asked him to be her bf or commit herself to him emotionally and physically. Any girl that just knacks a man without him asking for a relationship just did oshofree for the guy and if he moves on he owes her nothing. He did not betray any promise(s)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2021
She dumped u because u did not perform your duty well
Maybe your a two minutes man and she never want anything to do with u anymore
Or Maybe ur John Thomas is just too tiny
Or Maybe u were smiling bad on bed
Move on dear, u will fine your match
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Alexpetra: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Simran94:

Your gender has been doing this same thing to ladies for centuries now, y'all should just chill. No hard feelings
so you're cool with what happened?
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2021
biddostandard:
just pulling your legs damn!
Thanks
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by biddostandard: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

Thanks
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Johel(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!

YOU FAILED IN ZA OTHER ROOM grin grin grin
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by OblorOblor: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Maybe you dey the same WhatsApp group with Churchill.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Alexpetra: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2021
fluffybaby:

Ehen na.
What she said makes lots of sense. They just banged if she never mentioned or asked him to be her bf or commit herself to him emotionally and physically. Any girl that just knacks a man without him asking for a relationship just did oshofree for the guy and if he moves on he owes her nothing. He did not betray any promise(s)
you just fluffy say it the way it is.. girls get mind shaa, they have been doing well with heartbreaking, na only one OGA Xperience wey e wan mad so. ��
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Alexpetra: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
She dumped u because u did not perform your duty well
Maybe your a two minutes man and she never want anything to do with u anymore
Or Maybe ur John Thomas is just too tiny
Or Maybe u were smiling bad on bed
Move on dear, u will fine your match
I no wan comment on ur post before o if no be the name o see, like what do you girls really want??
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Osanoghodua1: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2021
She must have used your distiny for demonic advancement. Run to Jesus before it's too late. Pre-Marital sex can ruin your life forever.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Lambaman: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!

Because you quick cum na. You no sabi knack grin
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by hollagokay(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Make me and U sef nak eachoda just look away nah.
ahnie:
How is she a farking cheat?
You people just knacked each other datz all.
Not like she's your wife.

For your mind nau....you have bn jilted right?
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by aminusodiq(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
How is she a farking cheat?
You people just knacked each other datz all.
Not like she's your wife.

For your mind nau....you have bn jilted right?
if a man did that.. What would you say?

Men are Scum
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by abiodunnoni(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

I m married quite alright.

The truth is...the word love has bn cruised on, people say it casually and nonchalantly.
Sorry...I don't believe in love or that, there's true love.

True love died with Tinkerbell the fairy tale princess.

Let me underline that word :It's one thing to tell someone you love them,then it's another thing to show them the act of loving them.
Thats d fact.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Farotimi72: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2021
I might not know the reason for her action though but guy! don't ever go the 1st time f**k when u not prepared. you fit flop for 2nd and other times, but u see the 1st time, no try am.

you gas let am know.
That's what they call 1st impression, and my guy e fit lead to forever cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ViktorCash: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Hope say you use condom? grin
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Alexpetra:
so you're cool with what happened?
No I am not. I am just replying the guy who said "If roles were switched"
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by TheOmoney(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2021
ALWAYS MAKE YOUR 1 KNACKING COUNT....EgetWHY
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by alshalz(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2021
1st and 2nd of OKAFOR'S laws come to mind
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Loreettaa: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Now the tables are turned
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by FahBuLous: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Op go use kayamaza
Ahnie, you don't wanna answer me Shea??
Where do you sell beans cake in Asaba?
I fit come petronize u
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Michaelpsych: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2021
U Bleep up,u no knack am well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.