Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? (52360 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omo I wish I can be used and dumped sha

2 Likes

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Otizzz: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
This thing don happen to me before grin she texted me and told me the same thing after the first sex with her but 3 days later she still give me doggy in unexpected place.. fear women at all cost they are always confused
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by afamaustin(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
U are not good in bed simple
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by younglleo: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
jesus christ

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Basicend: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
You performed below expectation bro. . Why are u making noise. . ?

Move on and find another woman that will fit your level. .
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by taiwolomo1: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
How is she a farking cheat?
You people just knacked each other datz all.
Not like she's your wife.

For your mind nau....you have bn jilted right?
will you say the same thing if it were the other away round! Huh!?
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by unclejb2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
She even said she has a serious boyfriend and I should stay off her life.
I was shocked really.!!
What went wrong? Was I just used and dumped.?
I think she just wanted my body! Girls are farking cheats.!!!
e be like say your prick no dey stand well. Babe no need plenty story.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
She even said she has a serious boyfriend and I should stay off her life.
I was shocked really.!!
What went wrong? Was I just used and dumped.?
I think she just wanted my body! Girls are farking cheats.!!!

For a girl to tell you such things, then there must be a good reason for her to do so

As it is, you don't need to ask her why

Just close her page and move to another chapter
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sure she actually use and dump u...

Imagine revise was the case
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Sens8: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
She didn’t use you, the sex was just terrible comrade. I always tell my guys...first sex is the most important sex cuz it defines the next step.

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Dreamchaser2424(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oga you no sabi bleep.... Chai
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by komodapson(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Do people still fall in love nowadays?
I m just asking!!!

I'm bewildered also...what is this thing called "Love" sef...I believe conditions must be set, if it matches - hurray and if otherwise - better luck next time...

There's nothing called LOVE in this world. Its a farce
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by doctorexcel: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
have you ever imagine if she was already married to an impotent man and she decided to use you as a sperm donor just to get pregnant? My guy, think am o
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Shuggaa: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
house10s:

maybe

u no sabi knack
ur dik small
u begin talk marriage after knack
u stink during knacking

Something to do with knacking Sha

See Cruise lol,
Is there any thing like small dick, I doubt
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Hkff: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
I want someone who want my body not my money

Stop complaining you are lucky

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by house10s: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Shuggaa:

See Cruise lol,
Is there any thing like small dick, I doubt
if u feel so
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
You did a very poor job on the bed. Na people like una go talk heaven and Earth of how ur dick long pass MTN mast,how u dey touch people cervix. Time to perform reach, na poor outing happen. angry

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by MsCassano(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Would you say these same things if the gender was switched?

Why not ask the @poster this same question?
He is upset because she's no longer interested in him after both had sex right? But this is the same way you men treat ladies.

Well Mr. @poster, I hope you meet someone else that will do the same to you again. undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by donMIG(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
U flop grin
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by dalass(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
How is she a farking cheat?
You people just knacked each other datz all.
Not like she's your wife.

For your mind nau....you have bn jilted right?

The guy is feeling the pains of rejection.....

Men love to be the one that dumps ladies but when the table turns, he's screaming out grin grin grin
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Alexpetra:
I no wan comment on ur post before o if no be the name o see, like what do you girls really want??
Am sorry if I made u feel bad
But every girl has her own definition of dream guy and it's defers from Ladies to Ladies
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by melviniyke2002(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
udoakwa:
Bro to be sincere with, you weren't as good as her so called boyfriend in bed that is why she doesn't want to waste her time renacking you again when she can get something better from her main guy
RENACKING.....hmmmm oya take dis

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by jaiyeoriewed: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybo_RhhhF0Y

Toke Makinwa Falz no well o + Lasisi Elenu THERAPY
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Okay. Good. Life is full of experiences, you just got one. Now go and live without sin.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Kinzo0917(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Stenewiser:
The comparison has been concluded, boyfriend still better on bed than you, gear up bro or use supplements.
. You are a wise son. Ur papa born you well. U told d guy d naked truth
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Kinzo0917(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
udoakwa:
Bro to be sincere with, you weren't as good as her so called boyfriend in bed that is why she doesn't want to waste her time renacking you again when she can get something better from her main guy
. SPOT ON. U NAILED IT

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Alexpetra: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Am sorry if I made u feel bad
But every girl has her own definition of dream guy and it's defers from Ladies to Ladies
maybe I should direct you the question
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Alexpetra:
maybe I should direct you the question
That's my private life your referring to
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Alexpetra: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

That's my private life your referring to
pardon me... like I said ur name got my attention, what if I want to know that side of your private life.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Amebong(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2021
It's actually my story so I won't feel ashamed of anything while saying it.
The truth is the I don't date, and dating her doesn't mean I was in love. I was just fond of her.

I last knacked since 3 years ago, then I was quite good at it and after I we did what we did before this one dumped me, I knew deep down that it wasn't to her satisfaction.

I talked to her about it. But I was surprised to see her sudden reaction.
Deep down I still miss her. And yes she told me she had a boyfriend whom she loved.
I asked her what she wanted from me but she never said anything. She just kept looking at me whenever I asked her.

I'm not the s*x addict, I can date a girl for years but I would rather focus on building a lasting relationship rather than going for what is under her skirt.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Amebong(m): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. SPOT ON. U NAILED IT

Yeah it's true but I didn't expect her reaction. Like was I supposed to take enhancement ? I'm not used to that.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Amebong(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2021
udoakwa:

Lol well there will be no rematch or renacking. I think celibacy is the best option. After three years of "lemme try this shit and see" maybe I'm not ready.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.