Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? (52371 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by abeniagbon(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
She even said she has a serious boyfriend and I should stay off her life.
I was shocked really.!!
What went wrong? Was I just used and dumped.?
I think she just wanted my body! Girls are farking cheats.!!!

She doesn't like you... Maybe yur have been spending.alot for her and she use the sex part to compensate you so that you feel cheated
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2021
She use u take renew her charm
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2021
First impression always matters bro if time not taken your dick and strength will disappoint you. TM 100mg as a starter will never disappoint you . Always you supplement for the first time she she can come back again.
That my 2%

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by usagee36: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
No she doesn't want your body. She was embarrassed by your sexual satisfaction.
You didn't do it well Bruh grin grin
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
I was shocked really.!!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
FahBuLous:
Ahnie, you don't wanna answer me Shea??
Where do you sell beans cake in Asaba?
I fit come petronize u
Infant Jesus.....

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by frankson1(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!

I THINK she only enjoyed the communications and friendship. Maybe she saw you as a friend but in your mind you had a girlfriend and was dating as you clearly stated. Yes, sex happened and she felt bad for cheating on her boyfriend and decided to call it quit. She said you should stop talking and maybe it brought the closeness you two had.

Believe me, if you two hadn't had sex, you'd still be friends.

My opinion: She didn't use and dump you but realized that she'd gone over-board.

On a lighter note; what's on your body that she would want grin grin
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Rughus: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Very true
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by errigdee: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2021
go jump inside lagoon OZWOR
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
younglleo:
U failed in bed!
Ur physique nd ur bedgame are two different stuff!
U get body like Brock lesner come dey knack like officer woos
jesus christ

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Savage101(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Abi shey u no see ..love way nearly ke me long time ago..
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Matthew2925(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Do people still fall in love nowadays?
I m just asking!!!
Yes People do. Maybe it rear cause individuals have different motives for love these days true love doesn't need a motive though it just happens.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ashawopikin(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Saw this on Facebook, maybe this will help the op grin grin

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by fluffybaby(f): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Alexpetra:
you just fluffy say it the way it is.. girls get mind shaa, they have been doing well with heartbreaking, na only one OGA Xperience wey e wan mad so. ��

Hehehe, he did not know that men can be used and dumped sexually grin grin. E shock am
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Picker28: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2021
grin angry grin grin grin
I have that same experience
Mine was that she's even the one that payed the T.F to my house even the drinks she bought it
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by MartinsD12(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!
You nack am still dey talk nonsense , move on, had it been she chop your money you no nack am you for be mugu , since you hit it she doesn't want maybe you didn't hit it hard , move on .
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Billionairebarb(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Bro you are not good in bed. It's obvious
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

I m settled in the south.

Wow
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Havertz10: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2021
As someone that has contested in many sex bouts with another guy for a girl

Let me share the gospel for free, Don't underrate how much girls value sex lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by stasius: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2021
You no sabi knack.
Abeg shift!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by guychidile: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Far from your thinking,you can't perform well in bed ,she reasons she can't waste her time this early stage.,she give you the butt and face the guy ,who used to knack her to the fullest.
She wants to enjoy her life wel now before getting hooked up in marriage..gba gam!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Kriss216: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
I m just asking!!!
Na mumu dey fall in love.

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Banter1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
I m just asking!!!
i just fall in love with you for asking this question.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Bamzyriches451: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Paperbag(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Its simple ..
She wanted something different maybe from peer pressure or just curiosity..

She did it with you and felt guilty and cheap and decided it was a mistake ..

It happens to many ..

She just realized she loves her man and noting fun about cheating .

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Na mumu dey fall in love.
You are right.
I think they pretty confused obsession and infatuation in place of love.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Digmygold: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
She used you for rituals. Go for deliverance.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by elganzar(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Get her boyfriend's number, let him know she's a dog__ hopefully you have evidence in your conversations... If not send a text like "so it was just about the sex to you" you just need her not to deny it_ send the evidence to her dad, mum, siblings and the boyfriend

How do you get the boyfriend's number abi(?) Look below

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Tzar(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
You were not worth the risk of her losing her current BF.
Looks like the BF is better than you in bed for her. Don't worry, your kini will better suit another woman. You MUST ensure that it doesn't affect your self esteem.
I understand how demeaning this kind of rejection can be... especially when you thought you smashed it like a bull!
Don't let it bother you. You win some and you lose some. Both of you were not just compatible sexually.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by hope4nigeria(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!
what is the size of your Dick, picture please, o want to check something

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by hope4nigeria(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
elganzar:
Get her boyfriend's number, let him know she's a dog__ hopefully you have evidence in your conversations... If not send a text like "so it was just about the sex to you" you just need her not to deny it_ send to her dad, mum, siblings and the boyfriend

How do you get the boyfriend's number abi(?) Look below
you are a fuuuuul
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Lisaint(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
I m just asking!!!

Yes nah
For example now

I don fall in love with u

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Madam ahnie, so you mean if a girl creates a thread here, where she says she had sex with a guy, then the next day, the guy called her and told her to stop talking to him, that she should forget any intimacy they had and that he has a serious girlfriend.
Would you say everything you just said above?
Let's even assume the said girl is your close friend or relative!

Don't mind me, joor! Maybe it's just my time of the month. After all, i'm meant to laugh about it and act like it's not a big deal, since it's a man that it happened to. I'm meant to also ignore the fact that she just cheated on her boyfriend. No be wetin u dey try talk be that? Isn't that what you and society expect from 'real men'?

Yes, I am aware and I do strongly condemn that. Even guys that do such, know deep down that it's wrong. We also have women that have been fleecing men of their money for centuries now, that doesn't mean I will pat my gender on the back if I also see them fleecing women. I'm gender blind; i don't interact with, support, or bash anyone based on gender.
No hard feelings too, ma'am!
she's witchcraft, don't mind her statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.