Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? (52366 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Dreytonisback(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
There's more to it
Don't let her go without a proper explanation on why she did that shit
Make person daughter no go turn ur 5G destiny to 2g or edge
That kind sapa wey go make u come dey buy cigar for credit , you better find her make she explain ooo

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
deltateam:

You are being emotional about it.
Don't mind me, joor! It's my time of the month.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by marsup: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Maybe you were not up to her standard......in bed. She didn't use you, didn't you enjoy the immorality both of you engaged in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Ronnnie: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
All nomy life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
She even said she has a serious boyfriend and I should stay off her life.
I was shocked really.!!
What went wrong? Was I just used and dumped.?
I think she just wanted my body! Girls are farking cheats.!!!
Why are you sad when you should be celebrating you dodged a bullet....the person to be crying is thwe so called serious boyfriend Kos he doesn't know he has a Hoe as a girlfriend...Do you know how many girls in serious relationship cheated with me or seen cheating.....
If you want peace of mind,better free women and relationship matter and just have fun with them..THEY ALL CHEAT

4 Likes

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by tctrills: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
I was shocked really.!!
You are a man, stop complaining. It's simple, she did not feel you enough to want more or she couldn't loss her main relationship because of you. It could happen to anyone male or female.
You need to understand and respect others choices. At least she tasted you and decided she wants something else.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by lanocfoods: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
I was shocked really.!!
Maybe you were terrible in bed and the s$$ gave her ptsd
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ApostlePaul14: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
U weren't used and dumped my dear, I think she wasn't impressed by your performance that is d truth; she won't tell u dis. Take it or leave it
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Emmy2022tech: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
Do people still fall in love nowadays?
I m just asking!!!
Yes, normal people do fall in love
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by cliqtips: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Just stay put....

She might still come back for another round.

You're just on the bench for now... and when you have the opportunity again, you too you can chop her eye and say NO or do the needful.

But the best thing is to tell her off like dog. You should lead her on and cut her SHORT. That one go pain her. Then you guys would now be even 1-1 (one-one) grin grin

Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

No Mr femi...it's kayamaza.
Women mata
Men maza

@Ahnie kin iya Hausa. A Kano kike ko?
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Ikem11(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Stenewiser:
The comparison has been concluded, boyfriend still better on bed than you, gear up bro or use supplements.
Exactly. She expected action but op is weak. The sex wasn't good enough for her.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by house10s: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!

maybe

u no sabi knack
ur dik small
u begin talk marriage after knack
u stink during knacking

Something to do with knacking sha
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ChiefSosa(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Simran94:

Your gender has been doing this same thing to ladies for centuries now, y'all should just chill. No hard feelings
Yes, I'm aware and I do condemn that.
No hard feelings too, ma'am!

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Na only man that i know dey used and dumped ladies.
Honestly, I do not know that man is also used and dumped by ladies.

Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by RighteousI: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Women don't use and dump men, it's men that use and dump women

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Mashgash:

@Ahnie kin iya Hausa. A Kano kike ko?
I na jin hausa,ama ba sosai bah,my entire household raps it.
I grew up in Kano state,but currently staying in ASABA.

2 Likes

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by DSC7: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
I m just asking!!!

I would have been the best man for you but unfortunately u re married......
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by CapodeCapouti(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Who is the MOD these days?
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ollybasa: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2021
She has used you for money ritual, quickly go for delevance, hope it happens not long? grin grin
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2021
You talked too much instead of giving her marathon round 2 grin
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Kdon2: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!

You suck in bed!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by seyz91(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2021
I wonder too oo

Buhari effect no go allow cheesy
ahnie:
I m just asking!!!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Dmacqh(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2021
I can relate . Though my case was different. She said if I reknack her again , her boyfriend will definitely find out and her toto go wide well well if I knack her that way more than twice . I tried telling her that even child head can come out from virgin toto. She refused . I was shocked . I really felt betrayed.
This is a true life story . Though the lady was my elder with about 6 years , she was busy giving me levels . That faithful day , she invited me to sleep over in her house , and we watched movie till 1am . I was on my own jeje , only for Anty to start caressing me . I didn’t move , and she said , wether I don’t like her . At that moment , my nakanda woke up . We managed about 3 hours ( sex , story , sex , bath ) . I left by 6 am , Anty told me she woke up by 1pm .
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by namo77: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2021
You have been used for rituals…. If you like no go find church wey go do deliverance for you
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by seyz91(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
I tell you
Nancyeke:
Premarital sex is a norm in this generation
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Imustnottalk: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
[/b]
He wasn't used and dump...she simply RECYCLED him.
lol maybe she don take what she wants from his body
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by seyz91(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Na youbm dey put her for head like dreadlock

Girl just just use you kill konji at that time

Na normal thing for this generation
Amebong:
I was shocked really.!!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:

I na jin hausa,ama ba sosai fah.my entire household raps it.
I grew up in Kano state,but currently staying in ASABA.

Wow! I'm impressed.
Please when will you come to Kano?
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by DavidHarry(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Stenewiser:
The comparison has been concluded, boyfriend still better on bed than you, gear up bro or use supplements.

Gear up, practice kegel. Forget supplements
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by joeking2222: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mr. Man,na You win cheesy
I swear!!! Person wey don already top table carry league cup, still dey bother himself about RELEGATION!!! He nack am well o, he no nack am well o, her name has already been in the OP's MISSION AMCOMPLISHED HISTORY BOOK!!! The koko be say, her REGISTER has already been marked PRESENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Mashgash:

Wow! I'm impressed.
Please when will you come to Kano?
I m settled in the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.