Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend (34512 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by kurlz(f): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
emmalexdboy:
Tell your brother to let it go, it's very painful but it shows how some girls can be very ungrateful and terrible.

It doesn't take me anything to borrow your brother my gun to shoot her in the head for being so wicked but leave am, God go catch am.

Pls borrow me. I'm in Benin. Where is your location. Its urgent
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by hardon1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Since youbwant to end the relationship and she is willing to pay back...
My brother, if na me I go collect o
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by reverdo: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Make him forget the money,na boa bia bank him been save the cash
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Uchedizzy(f): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
no love on this streets
plenty love full for streets, na you never find one
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Uchedizzy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
no love on this streets
plenty love full for streets, na you never find one's
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Agricmoney(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nicepoker:
Agriculture is life my brother.

yes o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by jayice(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
All because of conji
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by NoGirlfriend: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2021
firstratedcitiz:

He didn't BORROW. He LENT money to the girl, not borrow.
na still same thing me dey talk. abi na my pidgin u nor understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.