Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend (34519 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by galadima77(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Moeman:
SWALLOW RED PILL AND KNOW PEACE....besides you shouldn't invest in someone you havent married unless ya rich

They won't listen. But thanks anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
CaptainAyub:

30k or double or even triple of that isn't such a terribly huge amount of money.Na wetin we de take stake and lose for bet9ja one weekend.
Tell your brother to forget about the money and sail his ship fast unless he still wants to remain a SIMPle man
All hands are not equal nah..haba
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by MARX77(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
alfredfrddy:
if na so e ordinary, she no for borrow am if she's not poor herself. No matter how small, can we just stop calling things ordinary when people want to collect back their valuables? He didn't steal the money, he worked hard for it.

You even get time de reply that one. Na immature people full this site.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Depressed101:
forget the money, it is the best revenge
How is that a revenge?

He should collect his money. Stop making women feel entitled to your sweat and money. It is annoying.

If na me, I go use police go collect that money

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Sterope(f): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life

Your brother shouldn't borrow her that money, not because of her behaviour, but because it is 'small money'.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

Hahaha.

I was expecting a serious story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by meeky247: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Dont mind all the people telling u that 30k is very poor loan to go after. If your brother is owning a bank 30k by now customer care will be calling him up and down. Your brother should only give her 3 days to pay. And if she refuses to pay after 3 days he should go to her school during lecture hours and demand for his money opening and when lecture is going on. No body deserve to be treated like a fool. Why will u use someone to cash out and dump him after u are done.
See OP u have to follow your brother to that school to make sure everything worked well. She must pay or u guys should cause commotion and disgrace her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Figger(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Stop dating students they won't hear. I will never try such, I once broke up with a girl immediately she gained admission. E get why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by ivolt: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea
Your lack of regards for money shows how poor you are.
Even if it is 3K, debt must be paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
I've been in your brother's shoes before but when she told me bluntly that she wasn't interested again, I wasn't pained because I know these future is clowns are unreliable. she live with me for a year in school and there is no day I no handle am except her period time

someone I deflowered, fúck for good 1year and she said she's not interested again just because she saw other guy that bought her Nokia C3 then, I won dey feel emotional because of the pússy but gat to move on quickly because my current wife then they hope one day I go give her attention. I just do transfered of attention and love from her to my wife

no time for nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by SurvivorM(f): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
luminouz:

So you condoned her bullshiit while begging for scraps here?
Nawa for una o
I am not condoning anything, just stating facts kiss
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Leave dat beetch and focus on yo hustle
that gender are forever beggars
I left a beetch and chased money
It changed my life for good cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Godbless3(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Your brother must collect that loan back immediately. Collecting the money is the only way he can truely cut all the ties with the hoe....

How time flies abi, you feel for your broda because of how your kind treated him the same way you treated another girl broda?

Hoeism...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.

Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.

When people are processing admissions they are really busy and this should be understood especially during the day bt at night if not completely tired there should be Chance to catch up. If he wanted to see her was it at her skol or at his place? What was her reason for refusing to see him?

Besides the limited calls and availability issues during her important and time consuming admission processing, what’s her crime or bad attitude?

After settling down did things get back to normal or ur brothers paranoia has spoilt things already?

The fact ur dating Sm1 and helping them financially doesn’t mean u should demand heaven and earth from them or not give them space to do things at the space humanly convenient for them.

I want to know what the poor gals crime is. If she is cheating while processing her admission pls also let us know. undecided
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Godispeace: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
u be mumu grin grin
NoGirlfriend:
wait o!
u mean ur bro borrowed him woman money?
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by drimzsmoke(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Never lend anyone an amount you're not comfortable dashing out....when I lend money to my friends,I always assume he/she won't pay back!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Godispeace: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Nice talk. no mind that mumu ediotic @BlackfireX
alfredfrddy:
if na so e ordinary, she no for borrow am if she's not poor herself. No matter how small, can we just stop calling things ordinary when people want to collect back their valuables? He didn't steal the money, he worked hard for it.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2021
SurvivorM:
I am not condoning anything, just stating facts kiss
That ain't facts.

He should collect his money. It was a loan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2021
I can guarantee you, that girl will never return that money.

It is better to borrow money to a guy than to borrow it to a girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2021
jaxxy:

When people are processing admissions they are really busy and this should be understood especially during the day bt at night if not completely tired there should be Chance to catch up. If he wanted to see her was it at her skol or at his place? What was her reason for refusing to see him?

Besides the limited calls and availability issues during her important and time consuming admission processing, what’s her crime or bad attitude?

After settling down did things get back to normal or ur brothers paranoia has spoilt things already?

The fact ur dating Sm1 and helping them financially doesn’t mean u should demand heaven and earth from them or not give them space to do things at the space humanly convenient for them.

I want to know what the poor gals crime is. If she is cheating while processing her admission pls also let us know. undecided
The poor geh's crime? cheesy grin cheesy
You defending her already? So you think because she dey process admission, she now got so busy for simple phone calls from the guy who paid part of the admission processing fees and such? You no know nothing,Snow.
She already has someone giving her attention. Did you read where she said the 30k is even too small for him to be disturbing her on?

Y'all don't know women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by redcliff: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2021
NewSoul:

1k only
Rich man abeg
Save my soul
Ecobank

lol. there are daily jobs that can fetch you more than 1k. if you can sub internet, you are bigher than 1k.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Victorclean1:
What about the kpekus he shines several times?. There are kpekus of 500k and above. If you doubt ask Tonto Dike
Sometimes I believe TRP anytime I see this kinda comments.
Read the sequel to the thread you no go read, you're here monetizing kpekus like olosho
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by TemmyT002(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Lending most Nigerian women is a big waste of time. Unless she is a feminist.
They expect you to comot eye as per man wey you be.
On this matter, tell your brother to comot eye. Let karma do the work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Impecca(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2021
Agricmoney:
For this life, if u wan give person money give am wetin no go pain you if the money no come back.Na the first rule of living be that.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
I have given someone #1,500 and it pained me.

You know why? Cos she blocked me immediately after receiving the alert. U got the point now??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Verysmart101: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2021
alfredfrddy:
Why did she have to borrow from him since she's rich? You that is talking are u worth up to 50k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by SurvivorM(f): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2021
luminouz:

That ain't facts.

He should collect his money. It was a loan
I am not saying he can't ask for the money, just saying he might not get it.
We are saying the same thing just using different words.
Have a good day Sir
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by RavagedHeart: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.

Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.

Your brother is lucky she changed on time. Woman are always like that. I experienced something similar. Spent more than 20times that amount on my girl in just one year, and she did worse.
He should try recover the money no matter how small if he can't move on without doing that.
It's always good to get a closure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by CaptainAyub: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Baawahala:

All hands are not equal nah..haba
What do you want him to do?
To be dragging 30k with a year 1 girl?
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2021
luminouz:

The poor geh's crime? cheesy grin cheesy
You defending her already? So you think because she dey process admission, she now got so busy for simple phone calls from the guy who paid part of the admission processing fees and such? You no know nothing,Snow.
She already has someone giving her attention. Did you read where she said the 30k is even too small for him to be disturbing her on?

Y'all don't know women

Read what I said very well. So who is giving her attention during her admission processing in skol? Well nothing is impossible bt that is very unlikely.

There is a bigger chance of paranoia by the guy who thinks he’s doing more than Superman has done and needs attention when ever he wants because he paid some bills for her.

I want to see where she committed a crime or cheated 1st. undecided
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by MacANDIES: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Big man. Rich man pls send him the money so that he'll stop disturbing south Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Uchedizzy(f): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Someone should show me love this xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.