Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend (34523 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

Dash me 30k abeg
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Obiorahpcfg: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.

Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.
wetin him don chop the girl nko?
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Midastorch(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

I'm very sure you cannot even feed well, you're squatting with someone, but because you have 200 MB data, every other person on Social is poor like you....stupid idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by NoGirlfriend: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Godispeace:
u be mumu grin grin
onye ara
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Exceed15: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

30k is ordinary? U sound like a chronic debtor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Agricmoney(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Impecca:

I have given someone #1,500 and it pained me.

You know why? Cos she blocked me immediately after receiving the alert. U got the point now??

Some people behave in an absurd manner.Nothing stops her appreciating the kind gesture. In life we meet different kinds of humans

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Midastorch(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
Your bro didn't dump his girl. The girl dumped your bro. Just my little observation.

Either ways, they always come back toask for forgiveness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Exceed15: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
alfredfrddy:
if na so e ordinary, she no for borrow am if she's not poor herself. No matter how small, can we just stop calling things ordinary when people want to collect back their valuables? He didn't steal the money, he worked hard for it.

God bless you
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by ziondaughter247: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.

Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.

The girl should pay your brother whatever she owes and cuts all ties with him. I get the impression that your brother is very difficult person. It's better she frees herself from him.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by josephevergreen(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2021
That is woman for you.. advise your brother to forget the money..I have learned that instead of you investing in some one that is not yet your wife use the money play betnaija

Dm for your tiles and açcessories..07040313049

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2021
I'm sure you're "your brother". Forget about the money and move on before someone ends up dead. I don't borrow people money I can't forfeit because humans are unpredictable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by stacyadams: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2021
anthonyuncle:
them dey borrow girls money?
grin grin angry
The guy will learn it in the hard way..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Gee64: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Your brother deposited the money into 'Kpekus' Microfinance bank. Deposits there are hardly retrievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by philus66(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

Where is the part where he dumped her?
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by rainlover(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
redcliff:
lol. 30k. not even 70 dollars na him person no fit shenk in this given situation. people are funny and broke.. grin grin grin
boss abeg me I'm broke o. Anything for your boy?
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by benqo01(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Will you keep shut,u fit dash person 30k as u dey like this? When she borrow her d moni then e no ordinary, to collect am back now e turn Ordinary....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by house10s: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
u can borrow a man money if u are a man or a woman.

u cant borrow a woman money if u are man, but u cud if u are a woman.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Read what I said very well. So who is giving her attention during her admission processing in skol? Well nothing is impossible bt that is very unlikely.

There is a bigger chance of paranoia by the guy who thinks he’s doing more than Superman has done and needs attention when ever he wants because he paid some bills for her.

I want to see where she committed a crime or cheated 1st. undecided
K
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlackfireX: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
MacANDIES:

Big man. Rich man pls send him the money so that he'll stop disturbing south Korea.

Tell him to tell his brother to give me the girl ...I will pay 100k as her debt...
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Jensin543: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlackfireX: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
ivolt:

Your lack of regards for money shows how poor you are.
Even if it is 3K, debt must be paid.

So 30k is money... boy ...you are so poor eeehhh...in body and mind...

Shioooor
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlackfireX: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Foolish talk... money is not ordinary...even multi millionaires will disturb u for the 10k u borrowed from them... hada kpata etufu abulu ogharaya

Keep that your local language to yourself... I can see that one can buy your destinies with 30k... you poor imps are forming avengers on top 30k....

Awon talaka po o
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlackfireX: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kenneth10110:

mechionu ordinary as if you go fit ball with 30k just one sitting.

I can..

Now see this my proposal to seun the (FOR NOW OWNER) of NL..

I am willing to pay 4 billion naira cash or transfer to him if he will sell me NL

How about that??
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by InsanePsycho(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

The money don go bro.

Investing money in vagina is like throwing it in a well. It's a waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by lekonso: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
He should leave the money for her. God will pay him back for all the goodness he did for her, by giving him a virtuous woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
redcliff:

lol. there are daily jobs that can fetch you more than 1k. if you can sub internet, you are bigher than 1k.
You see, 30k is change to you that you can let go for a woman and laughing at someone else that can't let go but 1k (3.33% of 30k) you are already narrating how there are many things that can give me money and how I have data as if you don't know of free opera mini.

Any money you can't willfully give out to a fellow man or any stranger is not a chicken change to you. In summary 1k is still a big deal to you make Una no dey form Mompha for faceless forum. 30k change for you undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

You're more stupid than i though

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
wait o!
u mean ur bro borrowed him woman money?
He didn't BORROW. He LENT money to the girl, not borrow.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by AmazingELixir: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin

Op tell your brother say dem no dey borrow women money oo...even back then my gf doesn't ask me to give her money...its always " baby borrow or lend me money nau"...knowing fully well that money can only be retrieved from a bottomless pit.

Advise your brother to forget the money and get on with his life....his Ex girl is now involved with a juicier di.ck
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Ate247(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lending a woman money is bad debt written off. Its like gambling. Stake what you can afford to lose

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.