Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend (34516 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BABANGBALI: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Property is a decease
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

I can..

Now see this my proposal to seun the (FOR NOW OWNER) of NL..

I am willing to pay 4 billion naira cash or transfer to him if he will sell me NL

How about that??

Just transfer the 30k to me first lets start with that
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlackfireX: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kenneth10110:

Just transfer the 30k to me first lets start with that

30k will prove what to you Kenneth talaka

Poor people are contagious....
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlackfireX: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

You're more stupid than i though

Thought...or though ??

You are an illiterate poor stupid cretin
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by eflintsone(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

Ordinary ??
Go lend 5k sef from any financial firm if dem no go track u down

Agreement should stand irrespective.
U borrowed the money and you are expected to pay back
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by hopebacy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

See who dey yan.. garri u no get drink this morning

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by MacANDIES: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Tell him to tell his brother to give me the girl ...I will pay 100k as her debt...

Na poor man dey give conditions. You're a poor boy

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Thought...or though ??

You are an illiterate poor stupid cretin
Keep on fooling yourself, perfect man idiot

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

30k will prove what to you Kenneth talaka

Poor people are contagious....

talaka no issue but na you say u get 4 billion to buy nairaland. eweey okay just prove i be talaka send the 30k since na change to you or ur 4 billion na audio ?. grin

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Ashirioluwa: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Some stories doesn’t worth reading
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin bad mouth
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
alfredfrddy:
if na so e ordinary, she no for borrow am if she's not poor herself. No matter how small, can we just stop calling things ordinary when people want to collect back their valuables? He didn't steal the money, he worked hard for it.
I tire o..
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlackfireX: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

Keep on fooling yourself, perfect man idiot

Perfect man ....moi

Idddiooot ......you
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Bobxin: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
faithfull18:

Men too.

Fair enough
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
CaptainAyub:

What do you want him to do?
To be dragging 30k with a year 1 girl?
Okay 30k suddenly is small,but it solved the year 1 girl problem right?...
You and I may not drag it,but the guy wants his money, after all the money was on borrow bases, not gifted.
If it was two guys I don't think you will analyse this way...

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
redcliff:

FURCK YOU BITCH ARSE. I OWE YOU NOTHING, NOBODY DOES. GO AND MEET YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO GIVE YOU 1k BEGGAR OSHI!! 30k is nothing to me and I can decide to give it to whoever I want to, not you. bitch arse mfker
Rest please undecided Hushpuppi online... Borrower in reality

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by StreetFight: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
anthonyuncle:
them dey borrow girls money?

Don't tell them, let them experience it
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
anthonyuncle:
them dey borrow girls money?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nnatuu: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Your kain person never make honest 10k before

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nat404: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.

Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.
Bitches aren't royal and that is why I don't give money to women. Let him just forget about it and move on with his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by 2sexycom(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

yes Na ordinary. Go steal and make we see whether u go come back alive to dem burn you to death..

Idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by maximazi: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Na thunder go fire you ...
If 30k is ordinary , why did the girl collect it from at the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by cherishsweet(f): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
... My advice... Don't go borrowing money to your partner you know you can't let go... As for the guy... I don't think the guy wants the money, he just is pained...

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Uchedizzy:
Someone should show me love this xmas
no love on this streets
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by toffyz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why do some people talk like fools

To all the commenters saying he should forget about the money, 600 years for all of una!

He can't lose two @ a go, he lost the GF and about to lose his money too.

Never, I will collect it to the last kobo, Walahi!

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by obaaderemi: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
alfredfrddy:
if na so e ordinary, she no for borrow am if she's not poor herself. No matter how small, can we just stop calling things ordinary when people want to collect back their valuables? He didn't steal the money, he worked hard for it.
Don't mind him. #30,000 in today's Nigeria is hard to come by for most people.
Open a thread and say you will give 10 people #1000 each to comment. See what will happen. grin
The girl should pay back, even if not all. She despises your brother. Na so dem dey do. When dem first meet you, dem go bahave like say no man go ever be like you for dem life.

Wait until they meet another man wey Bleep them only once, dem don dey attached be dat. E no matter if the other guy prick sef no reach your own.
That's why many of dem dey lose dem way only to com dey beg later. Tell your brother to stop thinking about her. The best way to do that if to find a steady girlfriend sharp sharp. Once you are preoccupied with one girl you forget the old one no matter wetin she do you.
But make he dey disturb the girl about im money o.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by moriss33(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Bigman abeg dash me 10k
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

For your mind now you have said something reasonable?smh
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Agricmoney:
For this life, if u wan give person money give am wetin no go pain you if the money no come back.Na the first rule of living be that.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Agriculture is life my brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.