Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend (34517 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Double wahala.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by akanbiaa(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by TeeKings: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Never spend on a girl what you cannot let go especially if she is not married to you

Check down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Crossalpha: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
If everyone was like me this world for sweet die
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by ERockson: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Your poor brother doesn't deserve to date that type of girl. How can your borrow your girlfriend entering school 30k where do you want her to see money for repayment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Real men like Buhari are borrowing trillions, using Nigeria as collateral. Your brother is shouting over 30k

When a girl gains admission and when she goes for her NYSC, these two stages my brothers, your girlfriend is smashing different guys whether you like it or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Abiliboi: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Hmm borrow? Money? Babe? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Lastmessenger2: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Your bro didn't dump his girl. The girl dumped your bro. Just my little observation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Bestnoma: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.

Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.

From the story, it was your brother that was dumped and not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by papajingolo(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
He should forget the money and leave her. she will regret it later, leaving your brother for a broke ass school dude. School will be over oneday and she will realize the society after school still exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Panda7(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2021
which kind wahala be this?? so you as a woman cannot settle their issue
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by SurvivorM(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
papajingolo:
He should forget the money and leave her. she will regret it later, leaving your brother for a broke ass school dude. School will be over oneday and she will realize the society after school still exist
lol do you really think life works like that.
Sorry to burst your bubble dear but bad things dont always happen to bad people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by CaptainAyub: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.

Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.
30k or double or even triple of that isn't such a terribly huge amount of money.Na wetin we de take stake and lose for bet9ja one weekend.
Tell your brother to forget about the money and sail his ship fast unless he still wants to remain a SIMPle man
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nyanabo(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
No be juju be that ?
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by juniorstar(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

If you too like your brother.let him assign you as debt collector and make her understand you own the money that tour brother gave her.. so as to save your brother from entanglement if you dont trust his ability to handle the banny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by fyneboi79(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

Because of 30k you are disturbing the poor hungry girl? Why do people feel they own a person because they gave a little help? You and your brother dey ment....
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by pricklewane: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
There is nothing wrong in dating a tool who can not return the love.

The dude should forget the money, only way to get that back is by not breaking n furk you investment off her or abadon the investment as a waste.

HenryDion:
Tel him to forget the money. But it's obvious he's still pained and attached!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by SmartPolician: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
redcliff:
lol. 30k. not even 70 dollars na him person no fit shenk in this given situation. people are funny and broke.. grin grin grin

Pay him the money on her behalf and stop being unfortunate! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Allahismad: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

Na because you dey sure of 30k every month abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

mechionu ordinary as if you go fit ball with 30k just one sitting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by redcliff: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Pay him the money on her behalf and stop being unfortunate! undecided

since we are shifting responsibilities that are not ours, how about, i ask you to pay on her behalf. obot e

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by DonBenny77(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

How much you get?
Even 15 k na some people salary
Alhaji Dangote we don see you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
alfredfrddy:
if na so e ordinary, she no for borrow am if she's not poor herself. No matter how small, can we just stop calling things ordinary when people want to collect back their valuables? He didn't steal the money, he worked hard for it.
you see that word "ordinary" e de vex me when. You wan collect money for person wer de owe you!

But when the mofos were collecting it wasn't ordinary!!!

But if your brother the Bleep her steady. grin grin... He should just move on.. cause he can't just bleep someone's daughter without her benefiting. You sef check am grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Kingcalls: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Foolish talk... money is not ordinary...even multi millionaires will disturb u for the 10k u borrowed from them... hada kpata etufu abulu ogharaya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Victorclean1: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2021
What about the kpekus he shines several times?. There are kpekus of 500k and above. If you doubt ask Tonto Dike
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Depressed101: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

forget the money, it is the best revenge
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2021
papajingolo:

you never sabi women you think she will settle for a broke dude ?. the highest bidder would do the work and moreover like isn't mathematics or nollywood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2021
redcliff:
lol. 30k. not even 70 dollars na him person no fit shenk in this given situation. people are funny and broke.. grin grin grin
:

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2021
faithfull18:

Men too.
He's right. I lent my last card to a female friend I met here cus she was at edge of running crazy cus of her debt, since then she has refused to pick my calls (I had to delete her line and move on). It truly hurts. The worse is that one time, a female friend lent me money, on the second day after the pay day elapsed, she begin threaten me with area boys. I had to borrow from Paul to pay Peter
Borrowing money from or to girls is now harder than what I can't imagine.
Most female entitlement is on another level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2021
SurvivorM:
Ok your brother should forget the money, I don't think she will pay, after sometime she will start thinking of every she has done for your brother.
He should forget the money and move on

In other news somebody should bless me this Christmas (yes that's my new signing off like slowmirr and the other guy that kick people with his boots)

So you condoned her bullshiit while begging for scraps here?
Nawa for una o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by schoolboymatt(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2021
From what I understand, your brother was the one dating his self.
The topic of this post should be how my brother's girlfriend dumped him

some guys will never learn. grin
you can't buy a womans love.
sorry to say, that was what your brother tried to do.
sooner or later she for dump am...make e thank God say she do am now.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.