Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? (15535 Views)

This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!! / African Women Abroad Seriously Seeking Husbands / The Problem with Single African Women Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN ABROAD IS THEY ARE MOSTLY UNDER FED
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Jackieugo(f): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hmm did they give you an attitude before or after you used them for one night stands? lol
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jackieugo:

Hmm did they give you an attitude before or after you used them for one night stands? lol

WHO ME angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by likeithot(f): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jackieugo:

EXACTLY!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Gekko(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
from my observation some are rude and some are sweet but the rude ones are in the majority especially the ones that migrated from back home.
Just recently i tried to chat up a girl after a party while sitting in my buddies car, she goes "see you in passenger seat trying to talk to me" then she
sizes me up, rolls eyes, sucks teeth and walks away , all i can i do is shake my head and laugh. cool the homie was furious angry I had to restrain him from blasting
her with some unkind words, i told him its not worth it, her loss. tongue

I guess the idea of car pooling doesn't sit with her. undecided
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
^First fuckup

Never you be a scrub and expect to chat up a Nigerian woman

Never -

Rather get a Keke-napep and chat one up

- 92% of Nigerian women have attitude problems -

One of em travelled all the way from Wales to wash cloths in my house-

i sent her packing!

Another one chased me with moutar and pestle cos i refused to buy her Pizza -

I sent her packing!

The last but not the least hacked into my facebook and stole my credit card - my bank caught her and sent her back to OTA FARM in Ghana

Nigerian women are dangerous (All of them)
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Gekko(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

^First fuckup

Never -

i sent her packing!

I sent her packing!

The last but not the least hacked into my facebook and stole my credit card - my bank caught her and sent her back to OTA FARM in Ghana

clap for yourself for a fine display of ignorance,
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
^just telling u the truth bro!

Next time u try looking for a woman - work hard and get a car

women dont like broke asses undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Gekko(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
now you get a standing ovation for another fine display of ignorance!! cool
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
^Now get your ass up - get some money- get a car - and get a woman- and stop been a scrub undecided
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Dsense(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
OP.

We never expect them to fess up bout this their tacky attitudes though but, that's their true color . .we know them and should avoid them!!!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by armyofone(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
Gekko:

from my observation some are rude and some are sweet but the rude ones are in the majority especially the ones that migrated from back home.
Just recently i tried to chat up a girl after a party while sitting in my buddies car, she goes "see you in passenger seat trying to talk to me" then she
sizes me up, rolls eyes, sucks teeth and walks away , all i can i do is shake my head and laugh. cool the homie was furious angry I had to restrain him from blasting

now i cant help but laugh so hard grin at bolded
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2011
Gekko:

Why would you shake her head and laugh? You can't get out of the car and greet her? She's not a prostitute. Whenever guys do that to me, I ignore them because I find it rude as well.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by jennifer74(f): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

^First fuckup

Never -

i sent her packing!

I sent her packing!

Blah, blah blah. . . . Another . . . fill in the blanks. . .Have you bumped your head?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Gekko(m): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2011
armyofone:

now i cant help but laugh so hard  grin at bolded

yeah so did I
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Gekko(m): 12:49am On Jun 17, 2011
ogugua88:

Why would you shake her head and laugh? You can't get out of the car and greet her? She's not a love-peddler. Whenever guys do that to me, I ignore them because I find it rude as well.

had nothing to do with me being in the car.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 12:56am On Jun 17, 2011
jennifer74:

Blah, blah blah. . . . Another . . . fill in the blanks. . .Have you bumped your head?

Shut up and go wash my boxer's before you talk to me - you black Nigerian! angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by toyemz(f): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^
just curious oh
the Nigerian that tried to steal your credit card
how did she end up getting deported back to Ghana?
you sure say you pass Geography for school?

mean while:
the issue of Nigerian women abroad being underfed doesn't wash oh
simply kos they set you guys on the path of playing catch up at being romantic doesn't mean they are starved
haba, i ve seen guys that go to Nigerian ladies' houses, eat, wipe mouth, eat seconds and still take the left overs away
abeg what does that make them?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by wait4me(m): 1:40am On Jun 17, 2011
I thought I was the only one experiencing the same issue. Can't I be happy when I see a nigerian girl and chat with her freely wityhout suspecting I want to date her? What if I want to date her is it a crime for her to act friendly? well I still believe there are better one out there so I wont generalize at this time until I have tried enough!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by adconline(m): 2:22am On Jun 17, 2011
I think it's because most Nigerians, particularly the ones born there, are gung-ho on marriag I thought Naija guys were opposite- being allergic to marriage?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by iice(f): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2011
So the attitude is that they are not friendly?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 17, 2011
adconline:
I think it's because most Nigerians, particularly the ones born there, are gung-ho on marriag I thought Naija guys were opposite- being allergic to marriage?

I meant Nigerians born in Nigeria.

Gekko:
had nothing to do with me being in the car.

What was it then? Lol.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by adconline(m): 4:03am On Jun 17, 2011
I meant Nigerians born in Nigeria. I think they are even worse
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 17, 2011
You think so? I beg to differ lol.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Princek12(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ poster:

You have to understand that many Nigerian girls come from the village, so they have neither developed good dating nor developed good interpersonal skills.  The ones born in overseas or who came here have less of an attitude, as it has been diluted because of their being raised abroad.

Another factor is that good looking Nigerian guys intimidate many Nigerian women, so they may be intimidated and the attitude problem is just reactionary; or judging from your looks they may assume you are foreign and will throw a tantrum at you. Either way, it is village mentality. These girls don't realize that there are numerous non animalistic ways of turning down a guy. It is even more perplexing when this girls have attitudes when guys whom they like approaches them.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by harakiri(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
Personally, i believe it's the "greener pasture complex" that afflicts women GENERALLY! These women have experienced/witnessed hardship in Nigeria before they were "exported" overseas, so whenever they see a 9ja guy, they are reminded of the extreme poverty back home and avoid him like a plague (unless he's driving an SLS Mercedes AMG or Maseratti quatropotte).

1 Like

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
harakiri:

Personally, i believe it's the "greener pasture complex" that afflicts women GENERALLY! These women have experienced/witnessed hardship in Nigeria before they were "exported" overseas, so whenever they see a 9ja guy, they are reminded of the extreme poverty back home and avoid him like a plague (unless he's driving an SLS Mercedes AMG or Maseratti quatropotte).

GBAMMED!!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
The funny thiing is that you see the ones that are above 30, who are always "believing in God" for a husband still going around with this attitude. How will you catch a dude if you look so unapproachable. Truth is, its all inferiority complex. A confident person is always happy to engage people politely. Behind all the arrogant display of most 9ja babes is an insecure girl that needs someone. If only they would learn!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Pweety4me(f): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
@OP Check your attitude before you judge or even generalise a person(s).

I can relate/agree with oguguoa on many levels.

Most 9ja guys from Nigeria!behave in this greedy & unmannered way.

It really is quite unattractive, there are a lot of beautiful 9jerian women YES!but u don't need to drool over & compare every one of them!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by armyofone(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
sitting in the passenger seat is tantamount to not being able to bring the bacon home,  grin next time OP, take the driver seat  grin
learn from your mistake  grin grin grin wink

carpool or not (e be like say the gas price don dey bite our brothers hard ooo) there are owners and there are passengers

make i find trouble small,  grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Gekko(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^ going by your reasoning, if a guy is sitting in a passenger seat albeit he owns a vehicle himself is equivalent to being broke?
Sista you need to get a mind of your own and stop listening to TLC.  grin

armyofone:

sitting in the passenger seat is tantamount to not being able to bring the bacon home,  grin next time OP, take the driver seat  grin
learn from your mistake  grin grin grin wink

carpool or not (e be like say the gas price don dey bite our brothers hard ooo) there are owners and there are passengers

another foolish reasoning, so its more fashionable to head out with a friend in a convoy of cars instead of pooling abi?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
So true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him / 25-year-old Queen Of #SaggyBoobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs (Photo / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.