Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? (15356 Views)

This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!! / African Women Abroad Seriously Seeking Husbands / The Problem with Single African Women Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by armyofone(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
may da Lord help una  grin grin grin

make i go gym jare, na better man with head for him shoulder we dey pray for phew
better day will come for una, amin.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
armyofone:

may da Lord help una grin grin grin

make i go gym jare, na better man with head for him shoulder we dey pray for phew
better day will come for una, amin.

make we dey gym together.

I go dey do push ups on you.

I want to see you jugging and those b0000bs jiggling
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Basseti: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
LOL!!!!!

Yup, I think that the rudeness is a kinda defense mechanism. Some are just plain rude with very little home training (and you can spot them immediately) but most just use that to put up a guard.

Lets face it, with  so many negative stories of Nigerian men living abroad why wouldnt a sister be on the look out  grin U wan drag the girl into the $hit wey she no $hit?  undecided
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nayah(f): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
What's the problem according to you about Nigerian women abroad, which kind of behaviour you dislike because I'm quite confused, thanks
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Greencat(f): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
Sweet heart there is no law saying u must marry a nigerian. Instead of spending time worrying about how u feel nigerian women are rude, why not just give the other race or women you already dating a chance.
Do what makes you happy, not some Obligatiön, you feel you have to follow!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by ijawgirl: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

^First fuckup

Never you be a scrub and expect to chat up a Nigerian woman

Never -

Rather get a Keke-napep and chat one up

- 92% of Nigerian women have attitude problems -

One of em travelled all the way from Wales to wash cloths in my house-

i sent her packing!

Another one chased me with moutar and pestle cos i refused to buy her Pizza -

I sent her packing!

The last but not the least hacked into my facebook and stole my credit card - my bank caught her and sent her back to OTA FARM in Ghana

Nigerian women are dangerous (All of them)

HAHA

1 Like

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by btyflmd(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
i am of the opinion that it is not only Nigerian women abroad that has questionable characters;it cuts across most African women. however, there are still some good daughters of eve within them.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by kabukabu50(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
The Original poster is probably a closet homo anyway, how come he didnt say whats the problem with Nigerian men "abroad" having an attitude problem??Talk about a fruitboy, smh.Maybe if your lazy behind got yourself together the Nigerian women would flock to you, loser grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by ijawgirl: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
I don't know about the rest but I am very nice and friendly
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Select(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
ijaw_girl:

I don't know about the rest but I am very nice and friendly

@ ijaw_girl,

can u pls send me a mail - select500@yahoo.com
thnks.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by armyofone(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
see what the problem is now grin
ijaw girl, wait till you see what part of the car he is sitting in o before you send him an email o
cheesy na today? grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
armyofone:

see what the problem is now grin
ijaw girl, wait till you see what part of the car he is sitting in o before you send him an email o
cheesy na today? grin

Nwanyioma, Omalicha How you dey do today

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/4ZuhPe5FiLo[/flash]
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by BlueMagic2(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
Nigerian girls ave a big f$%kin attitude problem. They come here with their naija poverty attitude & all dat shit. Tryin 2 size u up. Thank God i dont even mess with em. But when they see u dating an american, they get upset & jealous. they need 2 open their eyes & see wats around em. They cant compete with African Americans, whites, careabean queens & God bless my latinas. Even girls from other african countries are better off than d naija women. I adviced a friend of mine who recently got here not to date naija girls, at d end he found out 4 himself and agreed with me. Whites, blacks and most naija boys dont wanna date em. So the only choice they got is their fellow naija guys, so they need to ease up a bit with their stuck up attitude cos they are losin all ways and they are lonely as hell.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by lastpage: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
Ohwy Lordy!
These my Nigerian Peeps have a way with making one laugh! grin grin

Just reading the responses, from the "unprovoked anger" of one, to the "defensive positions" of another gender, to the ridiculous ones who think you dont deserve "love" because you're not sitting on a "Driver's Seat".,.,.,! Lord have mercy!

I have a strong feeling (l may be wrong!) that in the not so distant future, Nigerian Men and Nigerian Women (living Abroad) would avoid each other as PLAGUE! grin grin

Infact, l sense a "war-of-genders" is brewing between Nigerians in diaspora and would get full-blown very soon!

Will be very interesting to watch how "they out-do and do each other-in", knowing "how dirty" Nigerians take a fight wink
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by bumba1234: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
i tink you are the one that has an attitude, you guys live in some slum overseas and just tink u can generalise, nigerian women have an attitude blabla, i tink it takes one who has a bad attitude to no1, how long have u bn out of the country, fyi i live outside the coutry i have met whites and blacks with and without attitude, the people u meet are a reflection of the kind of people that are your friends and coy, u guys keep feeling like u got shit , guess what? just be urself and try and talk to the next nigerian woman u see and get that "bad attitude" thingy out of ur skull, cheers
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by armyofone(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ dayo ezigbo nmadu, ezigbo oyi  tongue in summer  tongue carry go bo.
na everybody you dey call Amarachi, Nwanyioma. you called Ifyalways the same, eyaaa
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by armyofone(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
aha! they are now comparing naija gals to AA gals grin grin, smh and laughing so hard. no need to compare. let's not start my brothers grin
let's me just be in a reading mode bo, make una carry on.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
*****************NEWS FLASH***************

A NIGERIAN GIRL HAS ENGAGED THE BRITISH POLICE IN A HOT PURSUIT

THERE ARE AMOURED TANKS, POLICE CARS , THE SIRENS ARE WAILING

THE GIRL HAS BEEN RUNNING FROM BOURNEMOUTH INTO LONDON

ACCORDING TO BBC 2 - THE NIGERIAN GIRL FROM PORT HARCOURT NIGERIA NAMED JULIE STOLE HER BOYFRIEND'S 10POUNDS

AND WAS REPORTED AND WHEN APPREHENDED TOOK TO HER HEELS

I WOULD KEEP YOU GUYS INFORMED!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by godfadda6(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
I can but agree with all that has been said, Nigerian girls especially the ones that came from Nigeria abroad are so damn or outright snobbish, they come and use only 3months and the have this fake accent.

I recently bumped into an old school friend of mine in times square (NY) this was a girl we schooled in abeokuta together, they sayed in Sagamu, she had her elementary school in ayetoro oh, na OSU she go Uni oh, she has just been in the states for maybe 18months tops, she started fuming with this very fake "garage american accent", well i felt she don dey watch Cosby show maybe, next she told me not to compare her to Nigerian ladies cos she likes mountain climbing, scuba diving, horse riding and all sorts, I was like, how many days this one don stay here!

I felt so ashamed cos i was like this is very "petty",

Me i just feel it's just one nasty attitude borne out of partial illeteracy and this "I-never-thought-I will-make-it-here" syndrome,

and when they see you with a small "cocoye" they start beefing telling you how whites have flat this, flat that, smelly odour and all that, any day anytime, if i'm overseas, give me a whity, if i dey naija, give me an "agenebode chick" at least dey have light skinned ones like oyinbo! grin cool
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
OP
Thread should be Nigerian Women every where and not just abroad.dont get me wrong,I love my Nigerian sisters and the few that I know here are cool as long as you know who you are and not try to impose anything on them.but i must say that about 12yrs ago,met this american girl in nigeria.she was there for this student exchange program stuff and after we got talking for a while,she asked me why do Nigerian women have a permanent frown on their faces.I said she must be mistaken and thought to look up what she said and see if she was right and MY OH MY! was she right,i started looking at women randomly back then just to see the look on their faces and wow! about 80% had frowns on their faces and even my sisters and mom and I asked them but no one could give me a concrete response.I would point at the way Nigerian women were raised but at the same time I cant speak for nigerian women so its best they speak for themselves.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by armyofone(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i laugh die grin

godfadda6:

I can but agree with all that has been said, Nigerian girls especially the ones that came from Nigeria abroad are so damn or outright snobbish, they come and use only 3months and the have this fake accent.

I recently bumped into an old school friend of mine in times square (NY) this was a girl we schooled in abeokuta together, they sayed in Sagamu, she had her elementary school in ayetoro oh, na OSU she go Uni oh, she has just been in the states for maybe 18months tops, she started fuming with this very fake "garage american accent", well i felt she don dey watch Cosby show maybe, next she told me not to compare her to Nigerian ladies cos she likes mountain climbing, scuba diving, horse riding and all sorts, I was like, how many days this one don stay here!
I felt so ashamed cos i was like this is very "petty",

Me i just feel it's just one nasty attitude borne out of partial illeteracy and this "I-never-thought-I will-make-it-here" syndrome,

and when they see you with a small "cocoye" they start beefing telling you how whites have flat this, flat that, smelly odour and all that, any day anytime, if i'm overseas, give me a whity, if i dey naija, give me an "agenebode chick" at least dey have light skinned ones like oyinbo! grin cool
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nayah(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
One question are you obliged to marry a Nigerian? Because I don't really understand why are you complaining about what you dream about, everyone has its goods and bads this is not about the geographic location, please you should be less tough and take the best of my Nigerian sisters to make your future household shine brother.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by BlueMagic2(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
bumba1234:

i tink you are the one that has an attitude, you guys live in some slum overseas and just tink u can generalise, nigerian women have an attitude blabla, i tink it takes one who has a bad attitude to no1, how long have u bn out of the country, fyi i live outside the coutry i have met whites and blacks with and without attitude, the people u meet are a reflection of the kind of people that are your friends and coy, u guys keep feeling like u got poo , guess what? just be urself and try and talk to the next nigerian woman u see and get that "bad attitude" thingy out of your skull, cheers
No doubt whites & blacks tend to ave more attitude & that can be understood cos of d soft way they were brought up but 4 naija girl dat should be more understanding, and for em 2 ave an attitude plssssssss. Like i said they size u up. But a white or african american will love u even if u live on d streets. Naija girls wants to know d kind of job u do, ur bank account status, how u house looks, what kind of car u drive. Plssssssss no1 has time for all dat BS. We be naija 2 d core we know how to survive, make ends meet & eventually we overcome. Like i said they are losin out all ends up cos they really cant compete with wats out there and dats why they always fall victim to con naija men.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
armyofone:

@ dayo ezigbo nmadu, ezigbo oyi tongue in summer tongue carry go bo.
na everybody you dey call Amarachi, Nwanyioma. you called Ifyalways the same, eyaaa

Ifyalways na my side runs, But you are my original looolo.

You know you have been my crush since others na just side runs and the moment we are married I would fire them all
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by pleep(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
Lol @ the black women verbally raping the Op.

It's not just naija women with this attitude it's black women in general. It comes from an inferiority conplex.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by omanzo02: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Op,

Forget Nigerian women, most of them have serious attitude problem and ain't worth the trouble, I'm not wishing to be bother with their stupidity anymore. U can get what a Nigerian woman can't give to u from women of other origins.

Goodluck.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by londoner: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
@OP, I wont say I don't know what you are talking about, but lets face the truth the majority of the time it is an attitude that they have brought along with them from Nigeria. It is the same with the men though, they very easily get aggitated and confrontational.

Nigerian men are also known for their arrogant and hostile attitude.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
I agree that most 9ja girls who come to Europe/America have attitude problems, I simply ignore the ones that do. I don't see any reason why I should bother myself with 9ja girls when enuf oyingbo chikala full ground like beans  grin grin grin. Na attitude problem dey make most 9ja girls for Europe old reach 40 years and still nobody wan marry dem. Useless gals, instead of dem to open the "thing" so that fellow 9ja man go do before cold kill us here, dem go dey conserve am like conservative party wink wink. Make dem f**k off, I no send dem sef, oyingbo chikala full ground dey give us enuf pekus  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by proffmanue(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
I walked up to three naija ladies girls just to say "Hi", funny enough two of them walked away and only one stayed to listen to me. we became friends after that first chat. some naija girls are cultured, most of them are unrefined. they are even Ugly ,

1 Like

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by kabukabu50(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
Why waste time with lazy ducks(naija girls), when you can have this, grin grin grin.  Naija girls are not only fake but weak in bed, and they dont lick koboko. sad sad

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by londoner: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^^be realistic, lol.

You know fully well you could never have Sanaa Lathan, lol.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
Its true girls like goldielucks, BABE, inkednerd, Ugoforth98, ragdolls right here on nairaland all have attitude problems

they wont allow me date them angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Girls Asking Guys Out / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.