Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? (15537 Views)

This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!! / African Women Abroad Seriously Seeking Husbands / The Problem with Single African Women Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by lagcity(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
kabukabu50:

Why waste time with lazy ducks(naija girls), when you can have this, grin grin grin. Naija girls are not only fake but weak in bed, and they dont lick koboko. sad sad

yeah. that's the most annoying thing about them. they pretend so much. even oyinbo babes with PhD lick koboko cos they understand men.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

Its true girls like goldielucks, BABE, inkednerd, Ugoforth98, ragdolls right here on nairaland all have attitude problems

they wont allow me date them  angry angry

actually you mean they won't allow you "drill" them, aye?!  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by jamest3(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
It seems you are trying to reason with the problem. With all the fine things around you it is Naija girls that worry you. Word of advice, flee from them!!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
hehehehe! just admit it that you are not their type, why generalizing that they have attitude , u should have thought of it this way " is something wrong with me why did all nigerian girls have met posed attitude?, seriously have you all checked yourselves?, whether there's something wrong with y'all. Cos for more than one naija girl to turn u down, smh, ooh boi e mean say
1. u are not good looking
2. u dont baff up
3. some kinda mouth odour or other repelling attributes
4.or u dont even know how to establish a good friendly conversation, the list goes on grin grin sad sad
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Jackieugo(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
OP still hasn't answered my question! Were these girls having an attitude problem before or after you used them for one night stands? undecided
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

actually you mean they won't allow you "drill" them, aye?!  grin grin grin

They wont even allow me touch them angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Goldieluks: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

make fantasy and imaginations no kill you sha.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
angry angry Hmmm
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by londoner: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
Lol, all these guys saying they don't want Nigerian girls, lol

You have just finished telling us how they always giving you bad attitude when you try and approach them.

So who really is rejecting who?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
Actually NIGERIAN GIRLS ABROAD Are responsible for most grey hair on each Nigerian man's head

I refuse 2 date a Nigerian GIRL -- I REFUSE TO --

They have Nothing to offer -- No choochie, No money - they aint fine - they cant cook, clean or wash -

they aint good in bed- they dont have blond hair or white skin like the white women, they dont have pointed nose

they look for money about on the street, they steal credit cards, they always go to church -

Send them message, they wont go - I told one - bring water for me to drink - she said NO!! DONT YOU HAVE HANDS

I refuse to date a Nigerian girl cos they have nothing to offer- they dont even have GREEN CARD!!  ALL THEY HAVE IS NYASH angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

We are saying the same thing my guy grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
^its true - i have been chasing ogugua for 3 years and she wont even kiss me from a distance angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

Actually NIGERIAN GIRLS ABROAD Are responsible for most grey hair on each Nigerian man's head

I refuse 2 date a Nigerian GIRL -- I REFUSE TO --

They have Nothing to offer -- No choochie, No money - they aint fine - they cant cook, clean or wash -

they aint good in bed- they dont have blond hair or white skin like the white women, they dont have pointed nose

they look for money about on the street, they steal credit cards, they always go to church -

Send them message, they wont go - I told one - bring water for me to drink - she said NO!! DONT YOU HAVE HANDS

I refuse to date a Nigerian girl cos they have nothing to offer- they dont even have GREEN CARD!!  ALL THEY HAVE IS NYASH angry angry
Bros their "yansh" make sense sha grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2011
^and that nyash is very acidic

A Nigerian Girl farted the other day @ the city centre and temperature rose from 11degree to 41degree undecided
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by emmatok(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
lovifina:

hehehehe! just admit it that you are not their type, why generalizing that they have attitude , u should have thought of it this way " is something wrong with me why did all nigerian girls have met posed attitude?, seriously have you all checked yourselves?, whether there's something wrong with y'all. Cos for more than one naija girl to turn u down, smh, ooh boi e mean say
1. u are not good looking
2. u dont baff up
3. some kinda mouth odour or other repelling attributes
4.or u dont even know how to establish a good friendly conversation, the list goes on grin grin sad sad

See another one dey  from levels here. cool cool cool

Baff up ko chop up ni !!!

You think the world revolves around those nonsense.

You can continue with that attitude of yours.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:
^its true - i have been chasing ogugua for 3 years and she wont even kiss me from a distance angry angry

If I had your kind of mouth I would keep quiet before one of the various women that rejected me puts me to shame lol.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by BABE3: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

^and that nyash is very acidic

A Nigerian Girl farted the other day @ the city centre and temperature rose from 11degree to 41degree undecided

LMAO-----Cletus, you just made me cry---Well, done!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Jackieugo(f): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
emmatok:

Lol so the conclusion is to blame it on "bad attitude" instead of failing to see what you did wrong when you approached these females. I dey tire.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
emmatok:

No mind am, time is ticking away tick tock tick tock tick tock, grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Goldieluks: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad?

Nothing is the problem,its all good.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad?

Nothing is the problem,its all good.

Goldiee shhh -- dont let me expose you

with that your ACIDIC NYASH angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jackieugo:
Lol so the conclusion is to blame it on "bad attitude" instead of failing to see what you did wrong when you approached these females. I dey tire.

They don't know of a tiny, microscopic, phenomenon called "Cause and Effect" cool
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Goldieluks: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

Goldiee shhh -- dont let me expose you

with that your ACIDIC NYASH  angry angry

Expose me how?
Do i know you?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
Most 9ja girls on NRland don't even have their pics on here, and even those that do look like administrators of www.wowo.com/uglynproudofit  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by member479760: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
Just marry anyone of them and stop blah blah, otherwise, you will keep on searching even after 50 yr.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

Expose me how?
Do i know you?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

DUH! ever heard of UHI

Browse UHI -- u are currently the cause of UHI in london

that your NYASH is the cause of UHI in london  angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:
Most 9ja girls on NRland don't even have their pics on here, and even those that do look like administrators of www.wowo.com/uglynproudofit  grin grin grin

Most Nigerians on NL don't have their pictures up. Most Nigerians meaning both men and women.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by BABE3: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

Oga,Dis tin dey pain you sha--- Oya, lemme give you tips on how to approach "those" girls.  smiley
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
ogugua88:

Most Nigerians on NL don't have their pictures up. Most Nigerians meaning both men and women.

^Duh! Men's profiles are not entitled to upload pics except women  undecided
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
ogugua88:

Exception of my humble self I suppose, TDH dude, ladies delight, available to Non-9ja girls only  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
Look at BABE now -- why would a lady like herself claiming to be beautiful upload pics of SHOES angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him / 25-year-old Queen Of #SaggyBoobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs (Photo / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.