Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" (24909 Views)

For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nayah(f): 1:52am On Jun 20, 2011
goldie wink thx honey
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Goldieluks: 1:53am On Jun 20, 2011
You welcome sweerie smiley
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nayah(f): 2:00am On Jun 20, 2011
I refer to the response of " you must be naija chics" but whatever don't quarrel there's no need to do that, it's just a conversation
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by pak: 2:10am On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

I refer to the response of " you must be naija chics" but whatever don't quarrel there's no need to do that, it's just a conversation

@Nayah
trust me , the statement isnt discriminatory, you must look at it from the context that am also a Nigerian.
Goldie will understand what am saying better. The worst you can say is that am trying to reinforce a stereotype. and really we shouldnt be taking this too serious.

but really, How will you feel if someone comes online and begin to preempt your every statement and tries to paint your motives bad in the worst possible way ??
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nayah(f): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2011
Seriously? I'd ignore that, you think no one has never try to put on my nerve? I think we should have to control ourselves and understand we're in a forum of discussion
I've seen a lot of thread in NRL where people argue or insult themselves, what for? ha? think about it

Godie thank you you a real sister, thx for worry.
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by pak: 2:18am On Jun 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

You speak as if you knew me b4.
i was only protecting a sister from you internet vipers,
call it quarrelsome,but you know fully well am DAMN right!
if you ever had good intentions,i don't think my statement would wind you up.
and for the record,am not Yoruba.
neither am i ''Nigeria girls''

@Goldie
I think you are taking this too far

This is the first time we'r having any form of conversation whatsoever
and you already refer to me as a VIPER (SMH).
Doesnt sound too intelligent or polite to me.

And by the way, what exactly were you protectin Nayah from  
Did she confide in you that she's feeling helpless and cant handle this herself (SMH)
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Goldieluks: 2:34am On Jun 20, 2011
@Goldie
which ones na ?
dem send you to me
You should be focusing on your books/work/family or sleeping @ this time of the day.
And allow me to finish my night business

No one is having a bad day,take note!
you were the one who posted this,and it says a lot of your intention,
can you prove me wrong and say what you meant by ''night business''?(sounds like a job you do,every night)
am not upset,its just that you are trying to out smart yourself,you say a word and you eating it.
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Goldieluks: 2:42am On Jun 20, 2011
There is the post Pak,hope your blood pressure is at its normal rate now ,lol.
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by pak: 2:45am On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

pak I' ve already responded I got it!! the french phrase
For my English don't forget Cameroon is a bilingual country both Frenc and english, but the point is even though I got some relatives n America and mylittle sister in Canada my english bases were tought in France lol

My bad, she's back

Thanks for the clarification, So what bout the other request ?
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by pak: 2:46am On Jun 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

There is the post Pak,hope your blood pressure is at its normal rate now ,lol.

Yep, it is , thanks
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nayah(f): 2:48am On Jun 20, 2011
Pak for the other request you should be more discret
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Goldieluks: 2:53am On Jun 20, 2011
pak:

Yep, it is , thanks

Lol,
cheers! smiley
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by pak: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

Pak for the other request you should be more discret

Blimey! do you know I never knew Cameroun was bilingual, I thought it was predominantly french. We learn everyday cheesy

Goldieluks:

Lol,
cheers! smiley

thanks
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by chines4(m): 3:07am On Jun 20, 2011
Na waooo, Pak and Goldieluks why the fight. Goldieluks allow Pak to do his thing, I believe Nayah is old enough to take care of herself
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nayah(f): 3:10am On Jun 20, 2011
yep pak both english an french although French is more common English is compulsory, school, government, any official institution. Our Prime Minister is an english sepaking man: Philemon Yang
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Basseti: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ Nayah

GOLD DIGGER

Any woman whose primary interest in a relationship is material benefits. A woman who cares more about a man's bank account than she does about the man.

Savvi? undecided
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by yesboss20(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
It would take time to knw if one actually loves the spouse or not. In that light, both parties must have passion for a forseeably functional union.
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nayah(f): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
Basseti if you don't understand the sense of the topic, please ask again before jumping on wrong conclusion, I don't think we know each other so be correct thanks
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Dalby(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
Logically if every one followed your advise, no one will be married. How thoughtful ha ha ha
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nayah(f): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dalby and love has nothing to do with logic you must know that. When I say married to the person who loves you that means LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU DO! and not to someone you don't feel, hope I made it clear now.
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Dalby(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
I meet you, and find out that you love me more than I love you. If we follow the advise, one would want to marry and the other will not want to! When will we ever have a double coincidence of wants. It beats me!
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nayah(f): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
Well that advice it more common for women! because in life it's difficult to have everything ( beauty, money, welfare) so if someone can make u feel special and want to make u happy then considerate it, even though you're not in love as he is you might have more chance to suceed your marriage.
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Dalby(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why women alone.
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dalby:

Why women alone.

Because men are the ones who say "Would you marry me?"

TheCongo
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Dalby(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
I think it would have been better put. Loves me as much as I love her!!! Otherwise you will want him to be revolving around you and your every need. In this case what assurances does he have that you will still be there when the tide is down? Factoring that you do not love him as much?
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dalby:

I think it would have been better put. Loves me as much as I love her!!! Otherwise you will want him to be revolving around you and your every need. In this case what assurances does he have that you will still be there when the tide is down? Factoring that you do not love him as much?

Okay, let me break it down this way:

OP is saying: “Get Married to Someone Who Loves You and Not the One you love”

It means this:

Give a chance to the person you can deeply fall in love with, provided that he loves you.
And don’t go for someone you are deeply in love with but who doesn’t love you.

Again, OP never said "Get married to Someone you have zero passion for"

TheCongo
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Dalby(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
What you just exlained is not workable. Because I also never mentioned zero love!!!
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dalby:

What you just exlained is not workable. Because I also never mentioned zero love!!!

Did I mentioned zero love?
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Goldieluks: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
chines4:

Na waooo, Pak and Goldieluks why the fight. Goldieluks allow Pak to do his thing, I believe Nayah is old enough to take care of herself

how does it concerns you?
Mr?
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Dalby(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
Zero passion was what you mentioned
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by Basseti: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

Basseti if you don't understand the sense of the topic, please ask again before jumping on wrong conclusion, I don't think we know each other so be correct thanks

You do realize that the post I made was in response to some comment made by a different poster and not to you? undecided

You dont have to THINK if we know each other or not. We DO NOT know each other.
Re: "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" by honeric01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2011
When a man loves, he loves wholeheartedly, but same can't be said of a woman because of her nature, so i wouldn't marry a woman i love more than she loves me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.