Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% (5966 Views)

"Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by A001: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
reason why I dont give theories like this any attention is because it is frankly very easy to speculate a million things, why dont we put our efforts on the ones we can substantiate.
You're right, but it's also good to approach things with an open mind.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

You are right. It is not prudent to teach a Primary One pupil about AI and Machine Learning.

I will hang around the thread for the next hour to ensure you do not teach people nonsense.

You are ignorant of atheism. You are making it a religion. God is the Avatar of the Programmer in a local simulation. It is just a title. God is not perfect. Universe is not perfect. We are not perfect.
oh god. You crack me up real good. Please do hang around papa
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

You're right, but it's also good to approach things with an open mind.
not when peddlers of such theories want people to take it by force. It is just an assumption, it makes sense just and humans would keep coming up with such assumptions till the end of time. That is what philosophy is all about. It is not science, they are not facts, they are just logical assumptions

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

The major reason why I said I agree with many things you say is because many of those ideas you state are in agreement with some of Otem's writings (he writes a lot), which I find quite profound and deep.

But I'm not knowledgeable or experienced enough to know if these ideas are true or not.

According to Otem, these gods and goddesses (who I regard as the early settlers on this planet or aliens) communicate across realms (worlds) and meet with each other in some realms using a shared frequency.

Using the same mechanism, they commune with their prophet or scribe on Earth to pass messages across to them or give them revelations, ranging from writing of the Bible (the original text), Qur'an, many religious books, even to the revealing of codes and complex mathematics used to build the pyramids of Egypt.

Otem described the whole thing scientifically. But then, I'm not yet convinced until I see further proofs of this mechanism and ideas which you also explained above.

I'd appreciate your enlightenment on this subject and if possible from a practical angle.

You should actually pay the Otem guy for such exposition. Please send me a link to where I can see his writings. I do not read about this stuff. They come to me via virtue of my level of understanding.

I sometimes think am less human cos there seem to be another aspect of me beyond this me.

That's why I call it thought experiment
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by sharpwriter(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Bottom to top, Aliens? Fermi Paradox, where are the aliens?

Humanity on Earth is a Tier 0 civilization, has not mastered travels around the solar system and can not even harnessed the energy of its Star(sun), so let's say Aliens at tier 4 civilization able to harness energy of the entire star systems to build and run simulation then you do not need to travel with a spaceship, and show up in the sky you can project your consciousness through beings and influence thoughts.

We have aliens among us, connecting to us through our neural network and using our brain compute capabilities to chart the course of our civilization.

So if you want to connect to aliens, just say so and you'd be connected but know thy self and who you wanna connect to.

You do not need a purpose beyond existence helping to reduce Entropy and helping keep the light of consciousness with the help of our AI aspects.

Awakening? What you mean is activation of the circuitories and DNA wiring for broader multichannel transmissions from mission control and bases.

My bad, but humanity is a designed bio-cybernetic robot with quantum neural network brain compute capabilities.

We are here for information and continuous creation of realities for our experience.
Hahaha haha..... Terrible knowledge, the middle of your writings scattered my brain, however I am at peace with the end, the last three paragraphs cheesy

However, do you believe in a supreme being and if yes, what is his role in all these? And if no, then give your explanations.

Thanks
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by dazzlingd(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
Do you know we can accurately calculate when the great flood in the bible supposedly happened?

The lifespans in Genesis 11 span from Abram back to the Flood. When we add the years listed in Genesis 11 to Abram’s birth year 2166 B.C., we get about 2472 B.C. for the Flood year. Add the 1,656 years from Genesis 5 to that and we get nearly 4128 B.C.

So the flood happened around 2472 B.C.
https://www.icr.org/article/when-did-noahs-flood-happen

So what is the problem?

The problem is, this was the same period Egypt started to flourish and develop rapidly.

This was the same time the great pyramids of Egypt where built.
The Fourth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (notated Dynasty IV) is characterized as a "golden age" of the Old Kingdom of Egypt. Dynasty IV lasted from c. 2613 to 2494 BC.[1] It was a time of peace and prosperity as well as one during which trade with other countries is documented.

In fact king Khufu who built the largest pyramids became pharaoh of egypt just 200 years after the great flood that was supposed to wipe out every human on earth and only Noah and 7 members of his family are supposed to be the only ones left.

So how come King Khufu had a Nation of people who could build the largest pyramids in just 200 years from just 8 people that survived the flood?

Dont forget that King Khufu also had a predecessor? How come?

We have proof and a list of all the Pharoahs of Egypt even all through the period that this flood should have happened.

From the 4th dynasty to the 6th dynasty

From 2600bc to 2100bc

So when did this flood happen? And how come there are records of nations always existing all through this period that the whole world should have been wiped out?

This is proof the bible is nothing but blatant lies if only we would ask questions.

There are intelligent people still believing the bible, the only reason is because they havent taken time to review the bible properly.

A gentle review of the bible will make an intelligent being know that it is the biggest bullshit of all time full of crap, myths, exaggerations and flaws. Children story books are better
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by dazzlingd(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Young man, Hear this Clearly !

Whatever you have Discovered that will make you throw your Bible is a Sure Banker to throw you into Hell Fire, where the worm dieth not and the Fire is not Quenched!

Find wisely!

Will you just address the issue.

Hardmirror, you forgot something
A flood happend like 5k years ago, so all the races of the world came from Noah.
Among Noah's children, which of them was indian, Chinese, black, fulani, Kenyan, white??
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by dazzlingd(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
it is not a waste of time. Seun was one of those that helped me to finally become an atheist. I had many questions as a christian I was seeing the lies but I was very afraid. Nairaland helped me to drop the lies of religion. My posts can help someone, it is not a waste of time. I wont stop posting and exposing these lies

I had these questions tormenting my mind.
If I havent opened nairaland 5 years ago, I may still be paying tithe praying to a dead jew and being a mental slave to religion.
Seun brought me freedom, though I would have eventually dumped that crap called religion but it might have taken longer grin wink
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont.

I don't feel special as an atheist...... because atheists can be much more stupid than theists...... period.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

You should actually pay the Otem guy for such exposition. Please send me a link to where I can see his writings. I do not read about this stuff. They come to me via virtue of my level of understanding.

I sometimes think am less human cos there seem to be another aspect of me beyond this me.

That's why I call it thought experiment

You are wasting your time if it's Otem...... anyone can come up with anything and start accusing people of not understanding it.......as if it is something to be understood.

I think humans are dumber than stones......do you understand?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
dazzlingd:

There are intelligent people still believing the bible, the only reason is because they havent taken time to review the bible properly.

A gentle review of the bible will make an intelligent being know that it is the biggest bullshit of all time full of crap, myths, exaggerations and flaws. Children story books are better
and the place of honesty is important too. We humans are naturally dishonest even to ourselves
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

You are wasting your time if it's Otem...... anyone can come up with anything and start accusing people of not understanding it.......as if it is something to be understood.

I think humans are dumber than stones......do you understand?
lol. Funny how the rubbish item writes is what some are celebrating. Item just cooks up stories and let's his imagination run wild

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
I will throw my Bible away if you can present a group helping people in their neighbourhood to erase politics and racism from their hearts.
Because that's the only reason why people are killing people conscientiously! smiley
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I will throw my Bible away if you can present a group helping people in their neighbourhood to erase politics and racism from their hearts.
Because that's the only reason why people are killing people conscientiously! smiley
look around you, which countries have the lowest crime rate? They have very very low number of Christian's and muslims. While countries like the United states and nigeria and south Africa have high crime rates

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. Funny how the rubbish item writes is what some are celebrating. Item just cooks up stories and let's his imagination run wild

You didn't respond to my request for a loan the other time.....why?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Steep(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
China has the story about the great flood,

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

You didn't respond to my request for a loan the other time.....why?
. So sorry. I have some debts at hand too
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Steep:
China has the story about the great flood,
of cause there was a flood in china. So did the flood wipe out all humanity and all animals that were not in the ark according to the bible?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by twosquare(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

I agree, it's like Adam and Eve having children and the children getting married, TO WHOM, or Cain being marked and shunned by the people he ran into, WHAT PEOPLE? The Bible is full of contradictions.
Adam had other children (male and female). But the Bible focused on two important personalities in the sons of Adam. Their story was important because it was a time they offered to God.

Enoch, for instance, is the seventh from Adam...the seventh generation. Within that time, they have multiplied.

In Genesis 4:3, it says, "And in the process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground..."

You can read the Book of Jasher for insight...

After Cain and Abel, there were other sons and daughters born to them. Chapter 4 was focused on them because one paved way for sin to reign, the other for righteousness.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Steep(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
If this date is correct, then the Great Pyramid existed before the Flood of Noah’s day.
One of the main reasons for this question is that secular literature commonly dates the Great Pyramid around 2550 BC.1 If this date is correct, then the Great Pyramid existed before the Flood of Noah’s day, which occurred around 2350 BC and destroyed everything on earth (2 Peter 3:5–6)! Obviously, something is askew.

Were the pyramids built before the Flood? Did the pyramids survive the Flood? Consider three points:

First, the Great Pyramid of Giza lacks significant water damage. The Flood was incredibly destructive. Researchers point out that the entire surface of the earth was radically changed. The surface of every continent was destroyed and new mountains formed. Thousands of feet of mud and sand were dumped on every continent, burying and fossilizing creatures and plants. Nothing manmade could survive such a catastrophe. (By the way, that means that the location of the Garden of Eden is also lost.)

Second, the pyramid is built on the fossil-bearing rock layers from the Flood of Noah’s day. Clearly, the Flood had to predate a pyramid built on top of the Flood layers.

Third, the Hebrew word translated “Egypt” is Mizraim. Mizraim was Noah’s grandson, born to Ham after the Flood. So Mizraim’s descendants could not have built the Great Pyramid of Egypt (Mizraim) until after the Flood, and for that matter, after the events at the Tower of Babel that caused Mizraim’s family to move to the region of the Nile River.

With all this evidence, the Great Pyramid is clearly post-Flood.

So, why the older date for the Great Pyramid in secular literature? Many of the accepted dates for events in ancient Egypt came from an ancient list of pharaohs and the lengths of their reigns recorded by the historian Manetho, who lived in Egypt about 200 BC.

Although there is much more to this, Manetho assumed the pharaohs’ reigns had been consecutive and so tallied them up sequentially to arrive at a very long Egyptian chronology. The problem, it appears, is that some of these pharaohs were reigning at the same time in different Egyptian kingdoms—the Upper Kingdom, Middle Kingdom, or Lower Kingdom. Sometimes fathers and sons seem to have reigned together for a long time, too.

So the dates for the pharaohs are grossly inflated. As an analogy, if we took all the past state governors of the United States and stacked their terms sequentially, the nation would appear to be much, much older than it is! The problem should be obvious.

In brief, the secular date for the Great Pyramid is incorrect, and all the pyramids and ziggurats across the world today are post-Flood construction.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Steep(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
of cause there was a flood in china. So did the flood wipe out all humanity and all animals that were not in the ark according to the bible?
China is not the only one that has such story, many civilizations far apart also has similar story
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by dazzlingd(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

Christianity supposedly came out of the Catholic church which is one of the most corrupt creation there ever was. They are the ones who turned the scriptures into a religious cult. The Bible is a learning tool not something to be worshipped, which Christianity/Catholicism does.

Can I learn how to code from the bible?

Can I learn physics, geography or history from the bible? Capital no

What exactly are we supposed to learn from the bible

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Steep:
China is not the only one that has such story, many civilizations far apart also has similar story
yes... I know that. But have you read the story of the flood in the bible?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Steep:
If this date is correct, then the Great Pyramid existed before the Flood of Noah’s day.
One of the main reasons for this question is that secular literature commonly dates the Great Pyramid around 2550 BC.1 If this date is correct, then the Great Pyramid existed before the Flood of Noah’s day, which occurred around 2350 BC and destroyed everything on earth (2 Peter 3:5–6)! Obviously, something is askew.

Were the pyramids built before the Flood? Did the pyramids survive the Flood? Consider three points:

First, the Great Pyramid of Giza lacks significant water damage. The Flood was incredibly destructive. Researchers point out that the entire surface of the earth was radically changed. The surface of every continent was destroyed and new mountains formed. Thousands of feet of mud and sand were dumped on every continent, burying and fossilizing creatures and plants. Nothing manmade could survive such a catastrophe. (By the way, that means that the location of the Garden of Eden is also lost.)

Second, the pyramid is built on the fossil-bearing rock layers from the Flood of Noah’s day. Clearly, the Flood had to predate a pyramid built on top of the Flood layers.

Third, the Hebrew word translated “Egypt” is Mizraim. Mizraim was Noah’s grandson, born to Ham after the Flood. So Mizraim’s descendants could not have built the Great Pyramid of Egypt (Mizraim) until after the Flood, and for that matter, after the events at the Tower of Babel that caused Mizraim’s family to move to the region of the Nile River.

With all this evidence, the Great Pyramid is clearly post-Flood.

So, why the older date for the Great Pyramid in secular literature? Many of the accepted dates for events in ancient Egypt came from an ancient list of pharaohs and the lengths of their reigns recorded by the historian Manetho, who lived in Egypt about 200 BC.

Although there is much more to this, Manetho assumed the pharaohs’ reigns had been consecutive and so tallied them up sequentially to arrive at a very long Egyptian chronology. The problem, it appears, is that some of these pharaohs were reigning at the same time in different Egyptian kingdoms—the Upper Kingdom, Middle Kingdom, or Lower Kingdom. Sometimes fathers and sons seem to have reigned together for a long time, too.

So the dates for the pharaohs are grossly inflated. As an analogy, if we took all the past state governors of the United States and stacked their terms sequentially, the nation would appear to be much, much older than it is! The problem should be obvious.

In brief, the secular date for the Great Pyramid is incorrect, and all the pyramids and ziggurats across the world today are post-Flood construction.
so what is the correct date for the rulership of the Pharoahs? And what about the chinese dynasties in this same period?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Steep(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
What many people don't know is that the method of used in setting these dates are filled with assumptions.
They dated the dinosaurs to be millions of years but recent findings has seen soft tissues in the bone of dinosaurs! Wow! shocked
How did soft tissues survive millions of years!
The truth is are people getting education or getting brain washed?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by dazzlingd(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:

Theres something about otems write up. It beats mere imaginations.
Whether believable or not, theres something about it. I've taken my time to read the write up over the years and I'm awed because it takes more than just imaginations to put that together.
Otem has histories of cultures, names, people and places that you dont even know exists until I browed them.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
dazzlingd:

Theres something about otems write up. It beats mere imaginations.
Whether believable or not, theres something about it. I've taken my time to read the write up over the years and I'm awed because it takes more than just imaginations to put that together.
Otem has histories of cultures, names, people and places that you dont even know exists until I browed them.
oh! So you browsed them and realized they names existed. So what makes you think otem does not read extensively? Then use his knowledge to write his stories.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by A001: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
Lols. And he also cooked up the Seriot language, which looks like a natural language, with these supposedly cooked up tales? Lols. Don't tell me you actually believe so.

Even studying that language alone (without researching some of the deep histories and writings he compiled) is enough to make one realize this life has tons of mysteries science can't explain yet.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Steep:
What many people don't know is that the method of used in setting these dates are filled with assumptions.
They dated the dinosaurs to be millions of years but recent findings has seen soft tissues in the bone of dinosaurs! Wow! shocked
How did soft tissues survive millions of years!
The truth is are people getting education or getting brain washed?
but your bible is accurate abi? Though what you wrote there are not true. They are just tactics you use to fight evidences that do not support the bible. On realizing that the civilizations in existence at the time this cock and bull flood happened, the next thing is to just say the date of these civilizations is not correct. So how quickly did noah and his family reproduce and spread to different places on earth so quick. So quick we have the Chinese people, we had Egyptians we had the black african tribes , we had people in south America. They are all racially different and all had well developed cultures and civilizations all under how many years of just noah and his family being the only humans left on earth. U people should try and be honest ones a while. I know you think it is by force to lie for your god
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by dazzlingd(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
oh! So you browsed them and realized they names existed. So what makes you think otem does not read extensively? Then use his knowledge to write his stories.

That's why I said, either believable or not, theres something unique about it and not mere imaginations.

I read the whole thread, though an interesting read, still it followed a sequence. I admire the brain that brought the writing. It is not what a lowly mind can put together. 1000 times better than religious books.
So the choice to believe it as being true or not lies on the individual
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

Lols. And he also cooked up the Seriot language, which looks like a natural language, with these supposedly cooked up tales? Lols. Don't tell me you actually believe so.

Even studying that language alone (without researching some of the deep histories and writings he compiled) is enough to make one realize this life has tons of mysteries science can't explain yet.
it is easy to see you dont read. Do you know T RR Tolkien invented a language for the lord of the rings story? It just shows how intelligent Otem is. His stories are not revelations but stories

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by dazzlingd(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

That's why I said the otem is a living testimony of himself. It is two ways, if you say it is all lies, then you just have to respect the mind that brought those writings together because that mind deserves an oscar and a Nobel prize for literature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Mormon Religion / Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique / Easter Day Significance And True Meaning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.