Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% (5937 Views)

"Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
budaatum:

Just to add to why you shouldn't believe, both of Jesus chronologies in the Bible are made up and wrong.
of course I know, but we still have to follow it to get the time of the flood.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by A001: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Please send me a link to where I can see his writings. I do not read about this stuff. They come to me via virtue of my level of understanding.

I sometimes think am less human cos there seem to be another aspect of me beyond this me.

That's why I call it thought experiment

Your thought experiment, referred to as gedanken in science, is interesting, and who knows, we might actually be living in the thought or as thoughts of a higher (universal) Mind, as the hermetists say.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

On his behalf,

let it end here.

Yes I will.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by dazzlingd(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

What makes you think the Bible is the only source of information? Life and knowledge didn't stop after the Bible was written but that doesn't mean there aren't life lessons in it.

Whatever life lesson the bible holds at this point has been defeated.
Faulty foundation and dead on arrival. A tool of mind manipulation and one used to enslave your ancestors and still holding their generations as slaves does not worth any recognition.
I celebrate those who tear the pages of their bibles to smoke weed because it is not more useful than that
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
why are Christian's who claim to be a religion of righteousness being sustained with lies upon lies

I'm not a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by budaatum: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
of course I know, but we still have to follow it to get the time of the flood.

Jesus is written to have said that those who read only one book will be malnourished. That's what happens to believers.

You can't time "the flood" because any floods would have been local floods, and you don't have to follow anything unless you want to.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
dazzlingd:

Whatever life lesson the bible holds at this point has been defeated.
Faulty foundation and dead on arrival. A tool of mind manipulation and one used to enslave your ancestors and still holding their generations as slaves does not worth any recognition.
I celebrate those who tear the pages of their bibles to smoke weed because it is not more useful than that

Did your ancestors who sold my ancestors into slavery believe in the scriptures?

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
look around you, which countries have the lowest crime rate? They have very very low number of Christian's and muslims. While countries like the United states and nigeria and south Africa have high crime rates
This is why i pity you because you don't know what is happening and those professors who have nothing to offer are matching you all into blind arguments.

Well the Bible is not to be forced on anyone but those willingly surrendering to the truth in God's word will connect themselves throughout the world. They will not raise weapons against their fellowman neither will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4
When such a thing happens then it's certain that everything the author of that book (Bible) said will surely be fulfilled.
The God of the Bible is gathering His subjects throughout the world, in the world's richest country, poorest country, religious country, non-religious country. Whether the crime rate is high or low God's Holy Spirit is gathering faithful people throughout the world and training them ahead for His coming government. Matthew 6:10
So go and tell all your professors that God's Kingdom is fast approaching and when the anointed King (Jesus Christ) comes he will exterminate all those opposing his rulership! Luke 19:27
It is certain that God's Kingdom is coming, His people are fully prepared to welcome His government but all those ignorant, fearful, liars and all others will be exterminated. Not because anything you are doing can't be undone by God but because you won't be useful in His Kingdom and you will continue to constitute nuisance around His people! Revelations 21:8 smiley

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
why are Christian's who claim to be a religion of righteousness being sustained with lies upon lies

khiaa:
I'm not a Christian.
Dont mind him.
Apostle Paul, wasnt a christian even too, loll.
HardMirror is that so blindsided, that everyone to him is christian, loll.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by 1Sharon(f): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

I completely agree with you!

Do you know that they are even way older records that show that the early immigrants to China and the rest of the pre and post deluvial civilizations were actually Black Africans?

Even the when you trace back the Omlecs of the early Americas, their stone statues all show people with Black African features.

*see the picture below

According to some very old records, Thoth after leaving Egypt for his brother Marduk/Amen-Ra, he and his followers traveled to the Americas and founded the Mesoamerican civilization.

The journey down this rabbit hole is seemingly endless.

There is sooo much to learn about the past!

The Olmec Indians are not black Africans, it's a misconception. The lips are full and nose is broad but he has the flat wide face characteristic of East Asians.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
...This is proof the bible is nothing but blatant lies if only we would ask questions.

You people are really crazy. See how you people desperately struggle to find loopholes in a thing which you do not want which no one compells you to accept.

It is known that Time kills All Lies and the Bible has more than outlived the peoples of the world.

Further, it is known that in the history of peoples and nations, They SETTLED in their respective places which we now call certain names today..

They operative word is "settled"!

When did the Egyptians settle in Egypt?

Your beloved Google tells you it is hidden and covered with the word "a mystery".

Why? What are they hiding? Why do they need to hide their True Story?

Clearly because they do not want The Truth known.

And the Bible loves to say Only The Truth.

And the stories of peoples and nations always shows that they migrated from somewhere and finally settled in the areas we know today.

EXACTLY AS THE BIBLE HATH SAID!

So son of Evil, find another deceit and destruction to spin, dis one no work!
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by oteneaaron(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
1Sharon:

The Olmec Indians are not black Africans, it's a misconception. The lips are full and nose is broad but he has the flat wide face characteristic of East Asians.

And who are the progenitors of the East Asians?

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by twosquare(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

So they married their brothers and sisters and these other people that existed at the time when Cain was marked were his brothers and sisters.

The thought of that is so disgusting which turns a lot of people from believing anything about the Bible.
What's disgusting there? We all came from one tree. Who do you want them to marry? Aliens? grin grin

Khiaa, you're my sister. Either you like it or not. We're all related if our genealogy is traced.

Not marrying your brother or sister came during the days of Moshe (Moses), when the law was given in Leviticus 18:9. Before that, it wasn't so. It is written therein: The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover (sex).

So, if I decided to marry you, I'm technically marrying a relation in a way. But the Lord gave that commandment because I suspect the bloodline of man is getting weak. It can't sustain or endure certain things again. That's why genetic anomaly may happen if some decided to go that way. There is a season for everything.

But then, it was nothing to marry one's sister. It is now that it's called incest—not because we've grown wiser or become civilised, but because we've grown weaker. Romans 5:6

The era of Adams ended with the flood...reproduced later at the last time.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by 1Sharon(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

And who are the progenitors of the East Asians?

Thats not what I'm talking about. The Olmec Indians are not black.

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
twosquare:
What's disgusting there? We all came from one tree. Who do you want them to marry? Aliens? grin grin

Khiaa, you're my sister. Either you like it or not. We're all related if our genealogy is traced.

Not marrying your brother or sister came during the days of Moshe (Moses), when the law was given in Leviticus 18:9. Before that, it wasn't so. It is written therein: The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover (sex).

So, if I decided to marry you, I'm technically marrying a relation in a way. But the Lord gave that commandment because I suspect the bloodline of man is getting weak. It can't sustain or endure certain things again. That's why genetic anomaly may happen if some decided to go that way. There is a season for everything.

But then, it was nothing to marry one's sister. It is now that it's called incest—not because we've grown wiser or become civilised, but because we've grown weaker. Romans 5:6

wonderful. So where did all the races and sub races come from. In Asia alone you can pin point more than 10 genetically unique people. The chinese are divergent from the vietnamese, the Indians, the polynesians, see the Australian aborigines, the caucasians, negros, even negros are different from each other, the pygmies of Congo, the american Indians etc.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

I didn't get it from a link but from his email, otem2016@gmail.com. You may message him if interested in reading the book.

Your thought experiment, referred to as gedanken in science, is interesting, and who knows, we might actually be living in the thought or as thoughts of a higher (universal) Mind, as the hermetists say.

I feel that we are living in a time spectrum matrix with a multi player storyline with roles. Thoughts and inspiration comes as nuggets of wisdom for our plots and actions in an evolving storyline.

I feel like it's a movie playing in a projection and we are just characters in the movie projected in 3D Reality and thoughts are how we get the information on our roles.

The movie of a higher dimensional civilization simulated for experiments that are beneficial for other projects.

And some of us are those higher beings stepping into the reality show to fix things or correct course.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
wonderful. So where did all the races and sub races come from. In Asia alone you can pin point more than 10 genetically unique people. The chinese are divergent from the vietnamese, the Indians, the polynesians, see the Australian aborigines, the caucasians, negros, even negros are different from each other, the pygmies of Congo, the american Indians etc.

Exactly!!!!
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
twosquare:

Can you look at your biological sister and say there's nothing disgusting about sexing and procreating with her?

I don't believe in the Adam and Eve story of creation, they weren't the only people on the Earth at the time, there were others and that's who their children married and procreated with.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
NNTR:

Dont mind him.
Apostle Paul, wasnt a christian even too, loll.
HardMirror is that so blindsided, that everyone to him is christian, loll.

Personal Text:

Yahshua was a great prophet who told great stories and parables.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Bigcowhorn: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

Can you look at your biological sister and say there's nothing disgusting about sexing and procreating with her?

I don't believe in the Adam and Eve story of creation, they weren't the only people on the Earth at the time, there were others and that's who their children married and procreated with.

You just spoke what has always been at the back of my mind but then the bible never said God stopped his work of creating humans at the time which means he must have created others like he created a lot of other animals

Happy new year babe
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:
Personal Text:

Yahshua was a great prophet who told great stories and parables.
Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren,
and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

Acts 3:22
Moses said: The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from among your brothers.
You must listen to Him in everything He will say to you

John 18:3-8
3Judas, therefore, having taken the band and officers out of the chief priests and Pharisees, comes there with torches and lamps, and weapons;
4Jesus, therefore, knowing all things that are coming on Him, having gone forth, said to them, “Whom do you seek?”
5They answered Him, “Jesus the Nazarene”; Jesus says to them, “I AM”; and Judas who delivered Him up was standing with them.
6When, therefore, He said to them, “I AM,” they went away backward, and fell to the ground.
7Again, therefore, He questioned them, “Whom do you seek?” And they said, “Jesus the Nazarene”;
8Jesus answered, “I said to you that I AM; if, then, you seek Me, permit these to go away”;

Interestingly true, that Yahshua HaMashiach, is a great prophet who told great stories and parables. I completely agree with you that He is a great prophet and all what you said He did.

Yeah, He is that and He did all that, but He is that and quite a lot more than all that, because, He actually, is, I AM. I AM blank cheque (i.e. 'I am ...', 'I was ...' and 'I will be ...')

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

I didn't get it from a link but from his email, otem2016@gmail.com. You may message him if interested in reading the book.

Sent him an email requesting for the materials. Hoefu2he will obljge
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by DeepSight(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Study the human individual evolution and you'd realize that each person is going through a Cosmic school

This resonates powerfully.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by ekibs11(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
which yeye guessing? Each king ruled for a certain time that can be traced down till date. The chinese have been keeping records long before noah was born (if he ever existed) same with the Egyptians. This is not story story, this is something on record, we have all the writings and proofs of all these kings.

True, but records of the flood are not just in the bible

https://www.washington.edu/news/2012/08/14/new-book-explores-noahs-flood-says-bible-and-science-can-get-along/
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by ekibs11(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
LordReed:

Babash. The Israelites were not in Egypt in any significant numbers, talk more of building anything.

Yes the were
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Saintmary(f): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont care who or what he is. I am not his follower, all I know is what he was posting helped me to see that my religion was and is a lie. Na that one concern me

Always searching, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth.

I come in peace.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
NNTR:
and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

Moses said: The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from among your brothers.

3Judas, therefore, having taken the band and officers out of the chief priests and Pharisees, comes there with torches and lamps, and weapons;
4Jesus, therefore, knowing all things that are coming on Him, having gone forth, said to them, “Whom do you seek?”
5They answered Him, “Jesus the Nazarene”; Jesus says to them, “I AM”; and Judas who delivered Him up was standing with them.
6When, therefore, He said to them, “I AM,” they went away backward, and fell to the ground.
7Again, therefore, He questioned them, “Whom do you seek?” And they said, “Jesus the Nazarene”;
8Jesus answered, “I said to you that I AM; if, then, you seek Me, permit these to go away”;

Interestingly true, that Yahshua HaMashiach, is a great prophet who told great stories and parables. I completely agree with you that He is a great prophet and all what you said He did.

Yeah, He is that and He did all that, but He is that and quite a lot more than all that, because, He actually, is, I AM. I AM blank cheque (i.e. 'I am ...', 'I was ...' and 'I will be ...')

He said "I Am" meaning he's Yahshua of Nazareth, and all others added to it.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by hopefulLandlord: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:
HardMirror,

Do atheists believe that Earth humans are the top of the evolution tree of consciousness or there Is a higher tier of civilization running the simulation we call earth?
"Do atheists believe........" means your question is based on wrong foot
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

You just spoke what has always been at the back of my mind but then the bible never said God stopped his work of creating humans at the time which means he must have created others like he created a lot of other animals

Happy new year babe

Happy New Years to you Sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by 2elliot: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

I love this, you are inquisitive and through your inquiries you will discover the truth like I did. Once I found the truth I stopped going to Churches to learn about Yah, I stop celebrating Xmas and Easter and I learned the true Sabbath was Saturday and many other things.
When the Bible said that in the last days, knowledge will abound. It did not, lie! Or did it?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by 2elliot: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I had one JW that I gave enough time to indoctrinate me if he could not. he eventually ran away when he could not answer any of my questions
The Bible did not lie that in the last days, knowledge will abound. That's the knowledge you have found in these last days.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
NNTR:

khiaa:
He said "I Am" meaning he's Yahshua of Nazareth, and all others added to it.
John 8:58
Jesus said to them,
“Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

My dear khiaa, loll, absolutely that's the essence of what the meaning of I AM is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evidence Of New Life In Jesus / Human Beings Are Born Sinners / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.