Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North (12792 Views)

When did Borno became Part Of The Middle Belt Not North! / Presidency Not North's Birthright, Says Nother Forum. / Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by tpia1: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
gosh why do nigerians have so much aggressive energy.

everytime na fight fight fight.

is this a genetic thing and why didnt the pacification work?

just thinking out loud.

awon ogun atodunmodun.

neverending war everywhere.

this village against that village, this bush against that bush.

yes, we know much of nigeria was used to resettle slaves, but still.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2011
alj_harem:

i wonder why people are answer this not-so-smart person

all this infority complex being displayed by him is not new

take a look at eboyad, jos boy, etc

hisses
Hmm why you mention my name bro?

My 2kobo to OP,
The times are changing the stranglehold that the Hausa-Fulani had on the Middle belt is slowly diminishing. You can see as is by resistence in Jos, Kaduna etccco
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by dayokanu(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

@ dayokanu

since when did Niger state classify as middlebelt, abeg jst carry your load Ibb gimme a break

Sorry but Niger State is from the same Geo-Political zone as Benue
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2011
alj jarem your just a pathetic fellow posting crap from a wanna be writer.
who dash monkey banana
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 2:08am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

In my life I have never come across an idoma man with an igbo name, this is what i hate about the 3 headed monster always tryin to possess everything, ohhhhh we are igbo slaves, no we are hausas wannabees, my gracious you guys are the cancer of africa. Everything that is wrong with nigeria at the moment is due to the 3 headed monster igbo man, hausa man and yoruba man. Pathetic bunch.

hehe grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 2:18am On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

alj jarem your just a pathetic fellow posting crap from a wanna be writer.
who dash monkey banana

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 2:27am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

In my life I have never come across an idoma man with an igbo name, this is what i hate about the 3 headed monster always tryin to possess everything, ohhhhh we are igbo slaves, no we are hausas wannabees, my gracious you guys are the cancer of africa. Everything that is wrong with nigeria at the moment is due to the 3 headed monster igbo man, hausa man and yoruba man. Pathetic bunch.

well names like attah are popular in southeast, kogi , benue and cross rivers. even idibia is popular among igbos ,idoma and even igala , if you think am lying use facebook profile search to research it, we are not trying to posses you am only trying to point out your social and cultural ties with the southerners.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ezeagu(m): 2:28am On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

well names like attah are popular in southeast, kogi , benue and cross rivers. even idibia is popular among igbos ,idoma and even igala , if you think am lying use facebook profile search to research it, we are not trying to posses you am only trying to point out your social and cultural ties with the southerners.

Ah-ah! He's saying he has not ties with southerners. If you aren't southerner what are you then? He's a northerner now.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by jason123: 2:30am On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks for the laugh!!!! grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 2:32am On Jun 17, 2011
Long live the middle belt smiley
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 2:33am On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

well names like attah are popular in southeast, kogi , benue and cross rivers. even idibia is popular among igbos ,idoma and even igala  , if you think am lying use facebook profile search to research it, we are not trying to posses you am only trying to point out your social and cultural ties with the southerners.
grin grin grin

there are more cultural ties with the fulani than southerners

i think the ngwas(which are not igbos) have more in common with igbos than idoma

what do u think
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 2:34am On Jun 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Long live the middle belt smiley

there is nothing like middle belt

it is called NORTH CENTRAL angry

we are one
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 2:40am On Jun 17, 2011
ezeagu:

Ah-ah! He's saying he has not ties with southerners. If you aren't southerner what are you then? He's a northerner now.

then why is he complaining , infact i dont understand his mission.
alj_harem:

grin grin grin

there are more cultural ties with the fulani than southerners

i think the ngwas(which are not igbos) have more in common with igbos than idoma

what do u think

dumb fellow , we are talkin of idoma and igala they have nothin in common with fulani western igala even bear yoruba names , idoma have the same 4 market days with the igbos an idoma man won a constituency election in enugu state. too bad they allowed themselves to be used as puppet for the hausas and fulanis
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 2:43am On Jun 17, 2011
My main point is Minority tribes should be respected in their own right and on their own merits not as extensions of H.I.Y. last time i checked there were over 250 tribes in the country, but due to inflation of the BIG 3 and their selfish interest the country has been left to rot. The time we respect all nationalities regardless of percieved size is the time naija can move forward otherwise forget about it.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ezeagu(m): 2:44am On Jun 17, 2011
Idoma has nothing to do with Igbo.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 2:45am On Jun 17, 2011
i meant an igala man won a constituency elction in enugu his name is Mr Ogidi does that also not sound igbo to you? if i didnt tell you hi is igala would you have known?

SOME angry youths in the Igala-speaking Ette community of Igbo-Eze North local government area of Enugu State, yesterday, took to the streets to protest the victory of the Peoples Democratic Party candidate for Igbo-Eze North II constituency in the State House of Assembly election, Mr. Tony Ogidi.
Some people were wounded in the attack, while two persons were reportedly arrested by soldiers who rushed from Enugu Ezike to quell the riot.
Reports from the community said the youths, who were armed with dangerous weapons, chanting war songs, marched to the house of the Legislator-elect in the early hours of yesterday and vandalized the house after ransacking the building in the absence of the lawmaker.
His car was reportedly set ablaze by the youths who also went to his petrol station in the town and smashed the glasses of the building, just as they attacked the residence of some government officials, including that of the councillor representing the community.
Sources said the youths were angered by the participation of Ogidi in the State Assembly election after their leaders had continually protested their inclusion in Enugu State and were agitating to be returned to Kogi State where they rightly belong.
Ette people had been clamouring to join their kit and kin in Kogi State for sometime now, but during the voters registration last year, youths in the community prevented INEC officials from registering them as voters in Enugu State.
This reportedly led to the registration of only about 200 voters in the highly populated community as the natives demanded to be registered as voters in Kogi State.
The request was, however, turned down as the INEC officials deployed for the exercise in communities along the Kogi-Enugu boundary declined.
It was further learnt that the natives were warned not to participate in Enugu State elections but the lawmaker-elect ignored the directive and went ahead to contest the House of Assembly poll which he won convincingly on Tuesday.
His alleged disobedience sparked off yesterday’s protest which seriously threatened the peace of the community and forced some natives to run to neighbouring villages for safety.
Speaking on the protest, the Chairman of Igbo-Eze North local government area, Chijioke Ugwu said some misguided youths in the community were responsible for the incident which had been brought under control by security men.
“The youths used stones to destroy the glasses of the Honourable member’s house and that of the councillor representing the area.
“They also went to the lawmaker’s Petrol Station and damaged the glasses. Immediately I got the information I alerted the military men who rushed to the place and brought the situation under control,” the council chairman said.
When contacted, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, confirmed the report but stated that it was not a post-election violence.
He said that a car was set ablaze in the incident, promising that the protest would be investigated.
Comments are moderated. Please keep them clean and brief.

http://www.ghanamma.com/2011/04/29/protest-rocks-enugu-community-over-state-assembly-poll/

am tired of arguing with teenagers on nairaland.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by OgidiBoy(m): 2:46am On Jun 17, 2011
@ Jbenue,

Don't blame the typical Igbo man for grouping you'll with the North, We were brought up to believe that anything after Nsukka is UKWU AWUSA.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 2:46am On Jun 17, 2011
oh alh harem go sleep no self respecting idoma ever wants to be hausa believe me bro, now go and marry a 9 yr old girl in d name of mumu
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 2:47am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

My main point is Minority tribes should be respected in their own right and on their own merits not as extensions of H.I.Y. last time i checked there were over 250 tribes in the country, but due to inflation of the BIG 3 and their selfish interest the country has been left to rot. The time we respect all nationalities regardless of percieved size is the time naija can move forward otherwise forget about it.

thats not true , your point is that your called northerners and we are trying to point out to you that you made yourselves northerners so stop blaming the big three, its up to your elders to choose where you want to belong and so far it seems they have unconditional love for the north
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 2:47am On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

then why is he complaining , infact i dont understand his mission.
dumb fellow , we are talkin of idoma and igala they have nothin in common with fulani western igala even bear yoruba names , i[b]doma have the same 4 market days with the igbos an idoma man won a constituency election in enugu state. too bad they allowed themselves to be used as puppet for the hausas and fulanis[/b]

brother why the insult na wink

brother look, there is no one using any one here

idoma have beeing produing the senate president since 2007 (the number 3 position) so how can they be used undecided

@bolded

igala and okun share the same market days

an igbo is a commisoner in lagos and kano

are we using the igbos tooo
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 2:52am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

oh alh harem go sleep no self respecting idoma ever wants to be hausa believe me bro, now go and marry a 9 yr old girl in d name of mumu

u must be a big mumu, infact are u turly idoma ? i doudt that

i am not hausa but I AM A NORTHERNER AND THAT IS ALL U NEED TO KNOW

so u want to go with southerners who are know ritualist, thieves, 419 etc i must be dumb

do u think if u were in the south, david mark would be number 3 in the country when yoruba and igbos are ready to screaw each other over for that position
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 2:52am On Jun 17, 2011
alj_harem:

idoma have beeing produing the senate president since 2007 (the number 3 position) so how can they be used undecided

@bolded

angry angry angry
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 2:53am On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

angry angry angry
wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley brother u are blessed
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Chyz2: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2011
alj_harem:

@bolded

Interesting. Do you have a link so that we can see if they actaully do share the same market days?
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

well names like attah are popular in southeast, kogi , benue and cross rivers. even idibia is popular among igbos ,idoma and even igala  , if you think am lying use facebook profile search to research it, we are not trying to posses you am only trying to point out your social and cultural ties with the southerners.
Next thing you will say is Idoma Igala share cultural ties with europeans because Mark is a european name. Heck that sound more plausible, most african words in the Niger-Congo lingua family sound the same. Ill give example whats the igbo name for RICE. in idoma it is ochikapa, in hausa its chinkapha and ill say its similar in igbo no?? so stop all this idoma is decended from igbo or slave to hausa.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

I agree with most of the sentiment of this post.

bashr4:

thats not true , your point is that your called northerners and we are trying to point out to you that you made yourselves northerners so stop blaming the big three, its up to your elders to choose where you want to belong and so far it seems they have unconditional love for the north
They've tried repeatedly to carve out their own identity throughout Nigerian history. North Central zone, Gideon Orkar coup in 1990s, etc, etc.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Chyz2: 2:58am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

Next thing you will say is Idoma Igala share cultural ties with europeans because Mark is a european name. Heck that sound more plausible, most african words in the Niger-Congo lingua family sound the same. Ill give example whats the igbo name for RICE. in idoma it is ochikapa, in hausa its chinkapha and ill say its similar in igbo no?? so stop all this idoma is decended from igbo or slave to hausa.

Would you happen to know David Mark's real last name(tribal)?
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 3:02am On Jun 17, 2011
Chyz*:

Interesting. Do you have a link so that we can see if they actaully do share the same market days?

tell bashr to proved his first
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 3:02am On Jun 17, 2011
Chyz*:

Oh[b] Alechenu [/b] but its not his last name, Mark is, do any of the two sound igbo
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 3:03am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

ok what do you want to be called so we can put our igbo propaganda machine to action cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 3:04am On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

Oh[b] Alechenu [/b] but its not his last name, Mark is, do any of the two sound igbo

lol thats my last name , i dey laugh in igbooooo
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 3:04am On Jun 17, 2011
Chyz*:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. / Listen To Trending Atiku Presidential Campaign Song #atikulation (video) / Impeachment: APC May Expel Lawmakers Loyal To Agboola, Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.