Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North (12796 Views)

When did Borno became Part Of The Middle Belt Not North! / Presidency Not North's Birthright, Says Nother Forum. / Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ak47mann(m): 12:28am On Jun 19, 2011
IGBO GENE IS SO PRECIOUS cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by iiiyyyk(m): 1:40am On Jun 19, 2011
GEJ is not an igbo man.

d truth is that most of this smaller tribes in eastern nija originates from the igbos. but because of the false wood and betrayal pepetrated by the civil war, most of them feel ashame accepting their origin as igbo cos of the guilt of brotherhood betrayal.

d only true brother the igbo man has today is the Delta igbos, Ogojas.
the efiks, and ibibios, has always been truthful friends.

almost half of river state speak igbo yet they dont know were they originate from. very funny.

we are all nigerians the is no need linking one tribe to another. every tribe should stand on their own.

the eastern nigeria has already lost her history and identity to falsehood perpetrated by the nigerian nation to put division in the region so as to have easy access to natural resources and to reduce the size of the igbo nation.

BENUE IS NORTHERN NIGERIA. PART AND PARCEL OF THE ALMEJERI AGENDA.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by udezue(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2011
JBenue, yes there are clear similarities and relationships btwn the Idoma, Igala and Igbos. The names, market days, looks, language are clear evidences. There are parts of Nsuka area in Enugu where u really can't tell who is Igbo or Idoma. There are parts of Anambra where both Igala and Igbo have mixed as well in some towns you can't tell who is who. Egwu Igede which is very popular in Northern Anambra and Enugu is also popular in your areas. Its best to seek similarities and accept those connections to help u then deal with ur differences than to simply focus on ur differences.
Anyway now about u being northerner or not bla bla bla, I really don't care who u want to stick with or not coz please of what use are u to those who identify themselves as Igbo? You are nothing but an unproductive used, washed up and dumped wicked vicious set of people and you deserve every single amount of brutality meted out to you by your Hausa-Fulani masters. Maybe u should pulled out of ur evil association with them in 60s but naw you joined them to rape, kill and maim your related neighbors who had done nothing wrong to you. I think u people are worse than the Fulani you complain about because I see sense of remorse at all. You act like as if ya didn't have the mind of ur own and simple intelligence to see that those u were fighting were ur brothers not your enemies. When in history have the Igbo or any other South-Eastern group ever oppressed your people? Never, so please kindly leave the Igbo alone. If we want to seek revenge and pillage ur land and ur people we can do it with ease but we are usually not like that which seems to be our weakness. I believe in forgiving and forgetting but not when he who has wronged me doesn't think he did anything wrong and continues to insult me. Kindly stay with the NORTH and may they the Fulani continue to hunt you down and kill you sons of bytchez till u cease to exist. That's the best revenge. What goes around surely comes around. Spineless cowards.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by igboboy1(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2011
ak47mann:

IGBO GENE IS SO PRECIOUS cheesy cheesy

very , MAryam babangida no try for sharing it with that ANuofia angry
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ak47mann(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2011
igbo boy:

very , MAryam babangida no try for sharing it with that ANuofia  angry
abiioooo she get long throat be that even change religion  cheesy

Anyway now about u being northerner or not bla bla bla, I really don't care who u want to stick with or not coz please of what use are u to those who identify themselves as Igbo? You are nothing but an unproductive used, washed up and dumped wicked vicious set of people and you deserve every single amount of brutality meted out to you by your Hausa-Fulani masters. Maybe u should pulled out of your evil association with them in 60s but naw you joined them to violation, kill and maim your related neighbors who had done nothing wrong to you. I think u people are worse than the Fulani you complain about because I see sense of remorse at all. You act like as if ya didn't have the mind of your own and simple intelligence to see that those u were fighting were your brothers not your enemies. When in history have the Igbo or any other South-Eastern group ever oppressed your people? Never, so please kindly leave the Igbo alone. If we want to seek revenge and pillage your land and your people we can do it with ease but we are usually not like that which seems to be our weakness. I believe in forgiving and forgetting but not when he who has wronged me doesn't think he did anything wrong and continues to insult me. Kindly stay with the NORTH and may they the Fulani continue to hunt you down and kill you sons of bytchez till u cease to exist. That's the best revenge. [b]What goes around surely comes around. [/b]Spineless cowards.

gbam gbam gbam karma is a bit-ch sad sad
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by EzeUche1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
The people of the Middle Belt are Northerners in my eyes.

Their problems are of no concern for me.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ak47mann(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
you middle belts should marry your Hausa Fulani for life cos they use you lot to fight BIAFRANS after they finish using you people, they push u at the corner now you are feeling used. Never finish yet they will use you middle belt forever so tell your kids too,
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by EzeUche1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
To all the foolish Igbos on this thread who are trying to claim some of these Middle Belt people, stop it.

The Middle Belt is conquered land.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ak47mann(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
For residents of Bauchi State, the fear of Boko Haram is now the beginning of wisdom. Indeed, hausa fulanis you middle belt people voluntary joined them so leave with it for the rest of your miserable life sorryoo sad
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by naijaking1: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
Since when did Farida Waziri become Farida Chinyere Waziri

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

[size=18pt]Corruption In The Corridor of Power: We ‘re coming to get you – Farida Waziri, EFCC Chairman
On June 19, 2011 · In Interview , [/size]

For over 11 months, Sunday Vanguard had been on the trail of Farida Chinyere Waziri, Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. At almost every turn, something would throw spanner in the works and the interview never really held.
The exchanges between Sunday Vanguard and Femi Babafemi, spokes person for the Commission, with a view to getting the interview conducted, never ceased.
Last week, something sparked. Even to the surprise of Sunday Vanguard, a last minute request for the interview to be conducted on-line yielded signs that turned out to be considered positive.
However, with the workload of Madam Waziri, especially the celebrated on-going case against immediate past Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Sabur Bankole, the response to Sunday Vanguard’s request was pleasantly shocking. The on-going case represents one where the highest ranking public office holder to date is being tried – Bankole was until recently Nigeria’s Number Four citizen.
Even where two former Senate Presidents had lost their jobs on account of alleged financial misconduct, none ever came to trial – the late Chuba ‘Okikadigboli’ Okadigbo was removed on allegations of contract inflation by his colleagues while Adolphus Wabara was sent packing as a result of allegation of bribe-for-budget involving N55 million.
Therefore, with the activities of the EFCC in over-drive, granting the request the way it was granted came to Sunday Vanguard as gratifying but… .
The snag is that the typical dramatic twists and turns of a standard Sunday Interview are missing.
But the facts Sunday Vanguard was able to put together regarding high profile cases being handled by the Commission (See Bottom Strip) more than make up for this, as well as the bluntness of Madam Waziri’s responses.
Both ways, there may be a discount. First is the fact that follow-up questions could not be entertained, just as she, too, could not adequately provide answers as she made Sunday Vanguard understand she “would have loved to if there was ample time”. In all it would make an interesting read
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by saintneo(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2011
^^^ Surprises everyday! Everybody wants to become Igbo or is the EFCC chairman of Igbo ancestry as well.

Her name according to wiki is Farida Mzamber Waziri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. / South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. / Pirates Attack Polish Ship In Niger Delta, Kidnap 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.