Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North (12795 Views)

When did Borno became Part Of The Middle Belt Not North! / Presidency Not North's Birthright, Says Nother Forum. / Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by jason123: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

Goodluck johnatan is yoruba not igbo his full name is ebelemi akiziwerelo [/b]also yorubas are known to deal mercilesly with their kind whenever they assume any top position. look at what OBJ did to them and look at what GEJ is doing to them, i dey laugh ooo.

they bear the same names with igbos SMFh for this useless nation

[b]Abegi ooo!! Bashr4, no kill me with laughter!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROMFL!!!!!
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ edoyad
Thank you for showing that, that was the most insightful piece i have ever read on Nland, but unfortunately it will fly over the heads most of these ppl we call our countrymen. Simple fact is that the middle belt does not want to be associated with the parasite that is northern nigeria, If we ever were it was in the hope of taking this country forward for the better, now we know what type of ppl the northerners are (jealous subjugators) we want no part of them.
With that said that does not mean we will come faced down, crawling to the igbo's asking for acceptance into the "we are christian south" club. We just want to be respected in our own right. I have read some fools claiming to be from Middle Beltern states claming they are Core Northerners and wooning to the very image of the sultan of sokoto, I say to those misguided people search your soul thoroughly and ask yourself what the northern muslims have ever done for you. They promise us all manner of gold and riches for our loyalty and fielty just so they exert themselves in the petty battle they have with the igbos and yorubas, however in the end the gold we recieve is nothing more than fool's gold. According to them our sole purpose, the sole reason that God created the middle belterns is to act as a stress ball that they can squeez and deform whenever they are agitated. Look at what happened when a newspaper made the innocent remark that "Muhammed would love the sight of Miss Universe", they came and brutalized us like they did before and as we have seen in recent times and yet you idiots hold on to the falacy of "Middle Belt is North".
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by edoyad(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

@ edoyad
Thank you for showing that, that was the most insightful piece i have ever read on Nland, but unfortunately it will fly over the heads most of these ppl we call our countrymen. Simple fact is that the middle belt does not want to be associated with the parasite that is northern nigeria, If we ever were it was in the hope of taking this country forward for the better, now we know what type of ppl the northerners are (jealous subjugators) we want no part of them.
With that said that does not mean we will come faced down, crawling to the igbo's asking for acceptance into the "we are christian south" club. We just want to be respected in our own right. I have read some fools claiming to be from Middle Beltern states claming they are Core Northerners and wooning to the very image of the sultan of sokoto, I say to those misguided people search your soul thoroughly and ask yourself what the northern muslims have ever done for you. They promise us all manner of gold and riches for our loyalty and fielty just so they exert themselves in the petty battle they have with the igbos and yorubas, however in the end the gold we recieve is nothing more than fool's gold. According to them our sole purpose, the sole reason that God created the middle belterns is to act as a stress ball that they can squeez and deform whenever they are agitated. Look at what happened when a newspaper made the innocent remark that "Muhammed would love the sight of Miss Universe", they came and brutalized us like they did before and as we have seen in recent times and yet you idiots hold on to the falacy of "Middle Belt is North".
youre welcome bro. sometimes i find myself cursing that sunday when gideon orkar and co failed cutting off the aboki and kanuri swine from this country.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by samdigo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
and neither is kogi state,
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
samdigo:

and neither is kogi state,

kogi is a northern state, why do u people post rubbish
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by samdigo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
@alj_harem
no it is not bruh, its middle belt, and the people(mostly igalas) share very little in common wid the north
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
samdigo:

@alj_harem
no it is not bruh, its middle belt, and the people(mostly igalas) share very little in common wid the north

are u igala to talk for them
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by samdigo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ alj_harem
yea nigg, my pops is, so i guess i am,
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
samdigo:

@ alj_harem
yea nigg, my pops is, so i guess i am,

so u are igala and u do not see the connection with northerners

shame on u, i think ur pops might be disappointed with you angry
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by samdigo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
@alj_harem
not one bit, im glad i dont too, i woulda jumped off a cliff
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
samdigo:

@alj_harem
not one bit, im glad i dont too, i woulda jumped off a cliff

do u know the connection of igala and nupe(northerners)
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Dede1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
alj_harem:

so u are igala and u do not see the connection with northerners

shame on u, i think your pops might be disappointed with you angry

No person in his or her right senses will love to connect with anything that produced alj harem. You are living testimony of everything wrong with northern region of Nigeria.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
Dede1:

No person in his or her right senses will love to connect with anything that produced alj harem. You are living testimony of everything wrong with northern region of Nigeria.

you are a living testimony of everything wrong with igbo, best accept the truth
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by T9ksy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
alj_harem:

you are a living testimony of everything wrong with igbo, best accept the truth

[b][/b]gbosa1 gbosa!! gbosa!!!

I second that motion! grin grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by samdigo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
@DELE 1
that was kinda extreme, u sound tribalist as a mug,

@alj_harem
idk bout no connection but im jus sayin dat they are middle belt, dats all
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
samdigo:

@alj_harem
idk bout no connection but im jus sayin dat they are middle belt, dats all

yes i agree but there is nothing called middle belt, it is called north central. agree?
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
T9ksy:

[b][/b]gbosa1 gbosa!! gbosa!!!

I second that motion! grin grin

thank you, the guy just post rubbish all the time, no sense or what so ever

i am even surprised he did not have his fixation on awolowo today

very ethnocentric individual
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by jason123: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
samdigo:

@DELE 1
that was kinda extreme,  u sound tribalist as a mug,  

I am glad you noticed!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by T9ksy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
alj_harem:

Hey, don't tempt him o, i beg u.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
T9ksy:

Hey, don't tempt him o, i beg u.
grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by samdigo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
yes i agree but there is nothing called middle belt, it is called north central. agree?

Disagree
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by odumchi: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
Who told you GoodLuck is an Igboman?

He Is an IJAW. Many IJAW speak Igbo as a second language.

When referring to the North, we mean NE ie Hausaland
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
samdigo:

Disagree

why, why are hell bent on changing ur geopolitical zone

what is middle belt?

is north central not a more appropriate name to describe ur so called middle belt
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
odumchi:

Who told you GoodLuck is an Igboman?

He Is an IJAW. Many IJAW speak Igbo as a second language.

guy please goodluck is igbo

good night
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by odumchi: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
Mumu. You no go fit take correction.

GoodLuck is from Bayelsa state. No bi so?
You are all Hipocrites. You say that Igboland does bot reach the Atlantic but then you claim that GoodLuck is an Igbo man while his state directly borders the Atlantic ocean. I've stated my case, Just as Bornis and Kanuri speak Hausa the north so is the case with the South East and South South with Igbo.

Late Pres. Umaru Yar'Adua is Fulani. And Umaru is an Hausa name GBAM.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Dede1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
alj_harem:

thank you, the guy just post rubbish all the time, no sense or what so ever

very ethnocentric individual

At least in the political consciousness of many Nigerians, Awolowo was a political operative of slightly above average stratum. grin grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by edoyad(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
scan through this to see we have one big happy family called northern nigeria soon to take over nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-408130.0.html
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Calculia: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2011
jason123
So, Edos, Yorubas and Igalas came from Igbo LOL
Wetin person no go hear for NL?

Jason 123, just google yoruba linguistic history and you will find those names u listed pop up. Don't jus take NL word for it. That is a well known fact documented by the people dat know the cultural history, linguistics,  genetics and origin of Africans and Africa as a continent. How much more Nigeria or South? 
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by tpia5: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
For goodness sake jonathan did not "turn igbo" until he found it expedient to do so because of politics.

One only has to assume igbo isnt necessarily an exclusive identity but one which is very fluid and can be generic- ie applied to various different entities over different periods of time.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by igboboy1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
just as being Yoruba is as fluid as it gets, today saraki and bakare are northern chairmen who dont want to mingle with OPC and Afenifere, tomorrow bakare is saying that tinubu cannot rule the Yorubas cos he is a bastard WTF shocked

Everybody here is sane except jason123 the lost itsekiri boy, everybody know their roots even that benue boy, igala boy, surprisingly even alj almajiri, but Jason 123 is still confused about his ancestral home, lost boy
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Calculia: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
tpia@:

For goodness sake jonathan did not "turn igbo" until he found it expedient to do so because of politics.

One only has to assume igbo isnt necessarily an exclusive identity but one which is very fluid and can be generic- ie applied to various different entities over different periods of time.

Correct and i am very impressed with the way u articulated that basic conception dat seems to elude many including the Igbo's and their affiliates. kiss
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by KnowAll(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
Are there more muslims amongst the igala's than among the idomas and Tivs. I noticed all the Governors in Kogi State have being Muslims just an observation. It would appear if any state would like to come out of the yoke of Northern Nigeria, Benue State more than qualifies, both Kogi and Kwara has a Muslim majority, in fact Kwara is an emirate with a fulani King

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough, ACF Tells Boko Haram / Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release / Igbos Should Learn From History & Vote Muhammadu Buhari- Igbo Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.