Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North (12797 Views)

When did Borno became Part Of The Middle Belt Not North! / Presidency Not North's Birthright, Says Nother Forum. / Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by kbdrim(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ jbenue, Chief Ajene Okpabi dressed as an emir, he and the current ochi idoma Ikoyi obekpa attend northern traditional rulers meeting, go read ur history books and stop showing your ignorance to the world, u can claim to b an american, it doesnt change the fact that in nigerians constitution they has never been anything likethe middlebelt,,it is north west north east and north central, dont rewrite history
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
kbdrim:

@ jbenue, Chief Ajene Okpabi dressed as an emir, he and the current ochi idoma Ikoyi obekpa attend northern traditional rulers meeting, go read your history books and stop showing your ignorance to the world, u can claim to b an american, it doesnt change the fact that in nigerians constitution they has never been anything likethe middlebelt,,it is north west north east and north central, dont rewrite history

well said
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ kbdrim
Ive actually had the privilage of havin an audience with the ochi'doma and had many a conversations with his sons and i can tell you the guy has never dressed like an emir stop lying what is the point of lying. What cultural ties do we have 2 the northerners that our traditional ruler will dress like them?
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by dustydee: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
Let Musiwa supply the satellite picture so that we can confirm that Benue is a part of Nigeria and not cameroon. cheesy
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Rhino5dm: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
Benue is not North Agreed!. . .And can never be south!

Wetin una see sef, just one suicide bombing the coward is crying like a byytch! Benue will the fried like chin chin when the time don reach. You can't eat your cake and still have it back.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by adejoro75: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
OP and Jason

Benue is a fukcing part of the fukcing north and GEJ is a[b] fukcing[/b] non-Igbo
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goodluck Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Jonathan?

He is an Igbo man:

[img]http://caribbeanbookblog.files./2011/03/goodluck-jonathan.png[/img]
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
thank u bear
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jbenue:

thank u bear

He said that he is "one of you" to them. And APGA and Ohaenze agreed, did they not?

So everyone is in agreement that he is Igbo.

(Despite his name actually being Ebelemi, which from what I hear references one of his Ijaw ancestors, lol)
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by adejoro75: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
GEJ is ''Igbo''. Great then, no wonder he is taking all Yoruba positions and dashing same to Igbos
We take the cake now, and in 2015 we take the cake again
I have nothing but pity for these moronic so-called (yes,so-called) middle belters who are like bats, neither birds nor mammals (neither north nor south)
Since they have no identity, they should be chased out of the country for those who do have an identity

Like Abagworo said, I'd rather dine with Osama Bin Laden than with traitors like Idomas and their Tiv brothers,
Now the chicken is home to roost, they are being killed and chased about like rats by their hausa/fulani masters.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Eziachi: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
Umar Sanda:

When wil u people wake up and stop all dis tribalistic,n religious sentiment,n channel your energy n time towards issues dat can strengten our fragile unity. AM A NIGERIAN.
Hello Mr Nigeria, what was your great grandfather pre 1914?
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
Indeed. 1999 2003 2007 2015 is non-negotiable! Or there will be firegrin

2015 is your year, indeed. And I'm here chilling about to eat breakfast with Santa and Jack Frost.

Everyone is entitled to their own delusions, I suppose.

Anyway, long live the middle belt. May it wax stronger and stronger.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Eziachi: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
ChefMike:

grin grin grin grin grin grin North o !!!!,South o !!,East o !!!, West o!!! we are all Nigerian please let's preach peace in this country.
grin grin grin grin speak for yourself
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by adejoro75: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jonathan takes Olusegun aganga's (SW, he is from Lagos and not Edo as Yoruba press claims) ministerial post and gives it with no strings attached to an igbo woman
Yeah! Jonathan is Igbo
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by adejoro75: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
Despite being Yoruba, GEJ is taking everything from his own people and giving those to Igbos. O jigbi jigbi jigbi

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
It is a PDP affair. He can do what he likes. It doesn't concern me. Anything that causes more strife, envy and mayhem within the PDP I root for. May the party grow weaker and more wracked by internal division.

Regarding Aganga personally? If Aganga leaves government, he can always return to his cushy Goldman Sachs job. Somehow I doubt his bank account will suffer any  wink

Long live Goodluck Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Jonathan. Nigeria's second Igbo president.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by jason123: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
adejoro75:

OP and Jason

Benue is a fukcing part of the fukcing north and GEJ is a[b] fukcing[/b] non-Igbo

GEJ IS FUKCING IGBO!!! NIGERIANS ARE NOT STUPI.D!!! NOW, GO HUG A WET SALTY TRANSFORMER!!!!!!!
angry cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by MaiSuya(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
well i dont' know about Idomaland, but in the TIV speaking most of them reagrd themselves as Northenrers
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by adejoro75: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jonathan wearing his native Yoruba cap. We all know that only a Yoruba man can call them rascals in their face and still get their vote.

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by kbdrim(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ jbenue, these are pictures of past n current och' idoma, again check your history books, leave sentiments aside

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Calculia: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
siokpe

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North
« #117 on: Today at 11:05:30 AM »

I think Benue can work with Igbos in a future outlook if the other minorities in the former Eastern Region are part of the project. Every body fears Igbo domination and that is a big headache.

This Igbo domination dat i keep hearing from Northern Affiliates. If it is true why haven't Igbo's dominated Efik, Ibibio
Annang, Oron in Cross River state and Akwa ibom. The truth is a lot of propaganda was manufactured to islolate the igbo's during the civil war era and many have followed us into the 21century.

This Idea that Igbo will dominate us is in your head, as our union is more about economic progression and human development in terms of education and standard of living. Be Idoma and let me be Igbo simple, but lets remember that we are family so history don' t repeat itself and u say the Hausa deceived us.(Love the diversity)
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
siokpe

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North
« #121 on: Today at 11:36:39 AM »

Enyojo, I think your arguement has no substance. Idoma and Igala are not competing for population size. Nothing says that a tribe that is smaller today could not have given birth to a tribe yesterday but has overgrown it. The Idomas as we were told descended from Apa and in todays Nigeria are scattered in the towns of Loko, Doma, Nasarawa in Nasarawa state and entered through Agatu, Adoka, Ogobia,Otukpo, otukpa, Igumale etc in Benue. The state creation exercise has thrown part of the Idomas to Iyala, Iyache etc in Crossriver and Ete in Enugu state. Uptill now, there are parts of Kogi like okpo, Ogugu, Imane etc that you will wander if they are Idomas or Igalas. This is what is refered to as Idoma nation, a population that aggregate far above the Igalas that concentrate only in the Eastern part of Kogi state. This piece is to Educate you only as Igalas and Idomas are the closest tribes in the country who both lived together in Ida before branching out. The Igbos especially the Wawas bear our names like Idoko, Akor, Ojobo etc and that make feel the Igbos could have migrated from ei

@siokpe [b]idoma share a common ancestry with the Igbo's. That history was fazed out to isolate the Igbo's during Nigeria civil war up-till this day. The Igbo's were even isolated from history in places like Delta and Edo among many places in early history. The Igalas are western Igbos that migrated west from the Idoma and settled in places like Edo and yoruba region. The Apa u talk about is Idoma local area and not ancestry. People come from people not from grass. shocked
[/b]
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Calculia: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
Come 2015 [b]ekt Bear It will be Igbo turn to be President or Nigeria will no longer exist. Alternatively Jonathan does a second term for South/South were he is from. If not it will be Igbo's turn.[/b]  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
Calculia:

Come 2015 [b]ekt Bear It will be Igbo turn to be President or Nigeria will no longer exist. Alternatively Jonathan does a second term for South/South were he is from. If not it will be Igbo's turn.[/b]  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

At your text in red, then I guess we should begin preparing for the disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by edoyad(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
@jbenue I love your work, too bad i've been too busy. Anyways try this http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-408130.0.html
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by jason123: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

@siokpe [b]idoma share a common ancestry with the Igbo's. That history was fazed out to isolate the Igbo's during Nigeria civil war up-till this day. The Igbo's were even isolated from history in places like Delta and Edo among many places in early history. The Igalas are western Igbos that migrated west from the Idoma and settled in places like Edo and yoruba region. The Apa u talk about is Idoma local area and not ancestry. People come from people not from grass. shocked
[/b]

So, Edos, Yorubas and Igalas came from Igbo LOL
Wetin person no go hear for NL? undecided cheesy
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by adejoro75: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jonathan is Igbo is not an unfamilair cliche, after all.
Obasanjo was Yoruba, then became Igbo; looks like he is back to being Yoruba. I dey laugh in Maholtran family language.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
jason123:

So, Edos, Yorubas and Igalas came from Igbo LOL
Wetin person no go hear for NL? undecided cheesy

Human early history baby, Itsekiri are western yorubas that migrated from coastal areas in Ondo State but integrated through marriage and association with Urhobo to form Itsekiri tribe. Ur claim and association with Edo is linked to the fact Urhobo are originated from Edo but certain areas due to interaction with Igbo are distinct from core Urhobo, extreme example will be Isoko. smiley cheesy grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Chongaiman: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Divisions and sentiments are only to be found among the masses - many of whom form the ranks of NL. Among the elite, it's "ONE NIGERIA" - especially when it comes to chopping the "national cake". Checkout Bankole and Nafada - dishonourable partners in crime.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ Jason123.

U don't need me to tell u the Ijaws are descended from a mixture of Igbo's and Ibibio, Annang, and Oron similar to Efik in the  Benue-Congo which forms part of the Niger-Congo group of languages. Ijaws however due to coastal activity picked up alot of linguistic influence even from yoruba but does are minute compared to the later.

Ijaws can trace their ancestry south east to the earlier groups mentioned. (Igbo,Ibibio,Annang,Oron and Efik) Jason we can all trace our early ancestry in Africa not just the yoruba's to benin. Even the Benin have an earlier origin and then the Urhobo but dat is for another day. xx grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by jason123: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

@ Jason123.

U don't need me to tell u the Ijaws are descended from a mixture of Igbo's and Ibibio, Annang, and Oron similar to Efik in the  Benue-Congo which forms part of the Niger-Congo group of languages. Ijaws however due to coastal activity picked up alot of linguistic influence even from yoruba but does are minute compared to the later. Ijaws can trace their ancestry south east to the earlier groups mentioned. (Igbo,Ibibio,Annang,Oron and Efik) Jason we can all trace our early ancestry in Africa not just the yoruba's to benin. Even the Benin have an earlier origin and then the Urhobo but dat is for another day. xx grin

Babe, where did you get all these info from Who told you Ijaws are from a mixture of Igbo, Ibibio, Annang and Oron How come their language is not similar to any of these groups you mentioned Btw, where did the Binis originate from
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goodluck johnatan is yoruba not igbo his full name is ebelemi akiziwerelo also yorubas are known to deal mercilesly with their kind whenever they assume any top position. look at what OBJ did to them and look at what GEJ is doing to them, i dey laugh ooo.

kbdrim:

@ jbenue, these are pictures of past n current och' idoma, again check your history books, leave sentiments aside

they bear the same names with igbos SMFh for this useless nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements / Lagos Assembly Summons Contractor Of Itokun-Ikorodu Poorly Constructed Road / BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.