Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (59300 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by ufotunang: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
EXLOVER:
20 years ago girls were ashamed of saying they had sex with a man, they make it secret something.

But this generation are even proud of saying it even on social media, Nigérians are evolving in the wrong way
....girls of nowadays are not ashamed again...they will be the one asking and begging a guy for sex
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
EXLOVER:

Those girls are called ashawo for a reason, i have entered that thread sometimes last two years because of boredom, a normal girl shouldn't behave like one. Me myself, no matter how bad I'm, i have never for once patronize ashawo. I admire people with morals. But things i see on Twitter, Instagram and other social media the world today lacks morals.

You are right smiley
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Bamzyriches451: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
This sounds like a cooked up story

Ain't believing this shit
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by errigdee: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
most times things just happen like that
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by BaddestJD: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
She just cooked up the story so as to draw attention to herself, meet more magas and get more f*ckery deals. Simple

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by phemmyflexxy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
He only used you as Bach eve cruise...
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by AlphaBeta130: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
afadi2410:

I thought women ejaculate too?
Yes they squirt.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by spiceadole: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
How can you meet someone the same day and have sex same day?
When you are not an animal.

Advise them now, they will be singing.. ticket wey go cut, go cut.

Ladies don't just wanna give themselves some respect and value.

Now, she is crying foul
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Richy419: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congrats my dear you did not inform us when you about to spread ur legs I wonder what you want us to do now to unfuck the Bleep or what
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Tzar(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
You fell in love on the 1st day after tasting the d*ck?! How are you sure you ain’t just infatuated?
He didn’t promise you marriage girl, he ONLY promised you love. FYI, a man can love a woman without ever wanting to marry her. It may not be the same for women towards men.
Nigerian women should understand the following:
1. Because you had sex doesn’t mean love is involved.
2. A man isn’t obligated to marry you because you gave him your body.
3 Although unrelated, a man is not obligated to foot your bills just because you agreed to date him or have sex with him.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by JUSTDREY: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na the pictures i dey look very well because of tommorow....
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by nick50(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
She forgot to tell us how much he gave her for the one night stand..ndi ara!!
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by jeff1607(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
How do ladies feel comfortable meeting in hotels?
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Gospel2Day: 2:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Why is she surprised?
An animal met another animal and they both had sex. End of story.
She even had the gut to shamelessly post it online.
Who raised such senseless and shameless brute?
You met a stranger. You didn't know him from Adams. You didn't know his HIV status.
You just opened your legs and had sex with him.
This evil generation is finished.
There is a level humans have dropped to where animals seem to have more sense than them.
Lord, have mercy.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by 1331A: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2022
You just received your own help from nowhere as a woman without doing anything. Men should learn how to pay bride price this year and stay lovely and happily with their wife, but not cheating and given money to satanic and deadly people without doing anything.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Gstar33(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2022
You never see anything yet, say be ur Toto or ur PUSSY was scratching you and he help you to scratched it so what else do you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.