Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (59298 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
AfroKnight:
I think the wrong woman is complaining.
Very wrong woman.
The main person that should be complaining is the woman married to not the woman promised to

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by geechy: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Use geechy

@op...

Questions to answer...

Did he pay for the sex?
Did both agree that the sex is a criteria for him marrying her?
Did he make a promise to the fact that he will marry her after 'tasting'?
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Neddstark:
If he yold you he was getting married, you for give am chop? If you ladies can Be having sex for fun sometimes, men will not have to tell you lies to get what they want.
I think she would still have given him but this time she go drug the dude not to attend his own wedding or rather blackmail him to cancel the wedding. Don't dare some of this 9ja ladies, they can do anything for lust
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by wolebest: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cooked up stories to sell market. Someone took you out and broke your heart but you can still post pictures........ Lies.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
God1stson:

Just obeying God's commandments can save u from lots of trouble. She should repent and give her life to Christ.
This is the conclusion of the whole matter... FEAR GOD
Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
lastchild:
what gave you the guarantee that this is a cooked up story, is that things like these don't happen?
Don't mind him, he hasn't heard of things people do in desperate times
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Gidagreen(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Liar.... Picture of the man or I don't b..
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
If want to be happy and excited always go to twitter! They're the number one in moon light tales, savages, quarrelling for a contribution gone wrong etc it is a place to be with..

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mrbenny001:
I had near experience...some girls Sha..met same day...joke ..laugh.. drink.. got a room... start kissing...pull each others clothes...then to penetrate you stop and suddenly ask what's your plan for me...very funny...only few men like me will be honest in that situation
I just have to laugh loud on this. Like a Lady will help UnCloth herself during make out then go on to ask about your plan concerning her when you are already between her wide naked legs. An average Nigerian guy can wash the brain of your generation just to have a kiss time with you talk more of when he is half way penetrating your open legs on bed time. The kinda washing he will do at that particular moment, even the devil will be taking down note

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Afonasa(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
This one didn't slide in with me ooo
Na wash....haba aunty pity us na.we know say u wan trend.

Guys check out my signature and change your freelancing story
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by muheeb01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
You're a one night stand or runs girl....you forgot your position quickly....if you need better agbo to deal with this kind of girl or make love to your wife dm me
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
gypsey:
I tell you! The kinda folks who believes this craps must be redundant intellectually.
A guy in my street living with a lady and having a son together got married to another guy last 2yrs December without the guy she's living knowing. The funny part was that she traveled from his house & it was this guy she is living with who bought the bags of rice and semolina used for her traditional marriage believing he was buying some Christmas gift for his prospective mother in law.
This guy almost took his life when someone sent him the photos from the wedding.
Mr intellectualism, things are happening ooo except you are not in touch with the society
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Sholaco: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Because you are a farm tools
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Goldie16(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
HornyTave:
All these cooked up stories is becoming stale.

This isn't even news. Happens all the time, all over the world. Similar things have happened to my family, friends and hostel mates back in the university. My uncle once left his wife to go and have a secret wedding.
My hostel mate in university left her boyfriend on campus on Thursday(even had sex) and got married to another man on Saturday at her parents.
It happens

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Goldie16(f): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
All these gender with stories

Always coming up with stories to make the world believe niggarrrrs are bad

You will be shocked to hear the true story that both this girl and the niggarrrr agreed to spend only the night together after agreeing to some specific amount

I wonder who sleeps with a man or woman on the first time meeting. That's the height of irresponsibility. Expect she's a prostitute and got paid.
Otherwise, she and the man are really possessed to have done such
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by rickyboss333: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
She will not come and tell us how she bounced and possibly insulted or disgraced other men with genuine intentions 4 her but comes here to cry over d one she thinks is suitable 4 her possibly because he rides a car, looks tooshed and rich. Well, what goes around they say comes around...u got urs today, don't worry, d man will get his soon
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Obiorahpcfg: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mumu
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

A guy in my street living with a lady and having a son together got married to another guy last 2yrs December without the guy she's living knowing. The funny part was that she traveled from his house & it was this guy she is living with who bought the bags of rice and semolina used for her traditional marriage believing he was buying some Christmas gift for his prospective mother in law.
This guy almost took his life when someone sent him the photos from the wedding.
Mr intellectualism, things are happening ooo except you are not in touch with the society
Yeaaah!! grin very touching story... i bet you want me to believe this fake story just like that. You are one naive goon!

As i ve said, to believe these kinda made up shit you would have to be deluded, redundant intellectually. Now move da fork on!

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
gypsey:
Yeaaah!! grin very touching story... i bet you want me to believe this fake story just like that. You are one naive goon!

As i ve said, to believe these kinda made up shit you would have to be deluded, redundant intellectually. Now move da fork on!
You are blessed
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by tnerro1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Guy took you to hotel to sleep with you on the first day he met you and you are wondering why he didn’t take you serious angry

Should we tell her

Olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Calicoe: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na dis kind cheap and easy girls I dey like
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by wamide042(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Shut up…. She’s just an Olosho
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Htt0: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
They both made love not the man only
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
EXLOVER:
20 years ago girls were ashamed of saying they had sex with a man, they make it secret something.

But this generation are even proud of saying it even on social media, Nigérians are evolving in the wrong way

Go to that olosho story and see how men dey praise olosho there... Una too dey dey quick to judge women.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Truthsoldier(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Not again this year nah....

We give attention so much to this Hoeloshos

Let's come and think of how to arrange Bubu file as he prepares to vacate from that office

2023 count down....
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by EXLOVER(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
gift0123:

Go to that olosho story and see how men dey praise olosho there... Una too dey dey quick to judge women.

Young lady, it's better to keep this to herself than to be using it to chase clout on social media
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by franchasng: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
hahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
EXLOVER:

Young lady, it's better to keep this to herself than to be using it to chase clout on social media

Nope I am not in support of her actions, but you are here condemning such act from one angle when I know that your gender has zero shame. So I had to refer you to that thread on naiaraland.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by EXLOVER(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
gift0123:

Nope I am not in support of her actions, but you are here condemning such act from one angle when I know that your gender has zero shame. So I had to refer you to that thread on naiaraland.

Those girls are called ashawo for a reason, i have entered that thread sometimes last two years because of boredom, a normal girl shouldn't behave like one. Me myself, no matter how bad I'm, i have never for once patronize ashawo. I admire people with morals. But things i see on Twitter, Instagram and other social media the world today lacks morals.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by ufotunang: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
You made yourself to cheap ..you met a man for the first time and you opened your legs so wide for him to enter and chop you and you expect the man to see you as a wife material and responsible woman....you are an olosho na
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by naturefellow(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
proxitaly:

3. MODs will know that this hogwash is a Twitter lie but still push it to the front page

Nairaland is a reflection of the Nigerian society. Immoral. Mods are a reflection of Nigerian leaders today. Mediocre!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.