Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (59299 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by hope4nigeria(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
HornyTave:
All these cooked up stories is becoming stale.
it will shock you say it's real,
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by realstars: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
Lady laments after man she met and made love with on same day left to get married next day
A young lady identified with the Twitter handle @Nonhly4 has narrated how she remains heartbroken after a man whom she met on the 26th of December left her on a hotel bed to get married the following day.

Narrating her sad experience to her followers, the young lady disclosed that she was already in love with the young man who had promised to love her forever.

On Twitter, she wrote, “He invited me on the 26th after Christmas booked a room for me, we made love and he told me he loves me and wants to be with me forever.

“On the 27 he disappeared the whole day reason why is that he was getting married, he came back to the hotel and told me to get dressed and go to a party together. I just saw the wedding pictures today, I don’t know what to say or do, I’m just shuttered, I’m done.”

I bet you. He still love you, just prepare ynur ass as the second wife.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Omniman(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pure lie.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by lomprico(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ashawo dey get heart break?
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by casppyjay: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
Lady laments after man she met and made love with on same day left to get married next day
A young lady identified with the Twitter handle @Nonhly4 has narrated how she remains heartbroken after a man whom she met on the 26th of December left her on a hotel bed to get married the following day.

Narrating her sad experience to her followers, the young lady disclosed that she was already in love with the young man who had promised to love her forever.

On Twitter, she wrote, “He invited me on the 26th after Christmas booked a room for me, we made love and he told me he loves me and wants to be with me forever.

“On the 27 he disappeared the whole day reason why is that he was getting married, he came back to the hotel and told me to get dressed and go to a party together. I just saw the wedding pictures today, I don’t know what to say or do, I’m just shuttered, I feel like in 2022 I just need to focus on me graduating I can’t breathe, I’m done.”

make I book u for valentine?

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by IbileIfe: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
You met a man and had sex with him the same day and you believed he loved you and would marry you?
It is either you were desperate to be hooked, a prostitute or an Idiot.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by ComeToJesus: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
proxitaly:
1. He left you to go get married the next day?, Like he didn't need to run around for any arrangements for his wedding? My brother married last year and I still remember the stress. In fact, weeks to the wedding we were running around and never had time for any other thing
2. After the wedding he now left his newly wedded bride to come back to take you to a party?
Haba! Hanty Lai Mohammed, take am easy naw. Even if it is court marriage there'll be issued that needs be de-escalated. Payments made, settlements to different people who provided different services during the marriage ceremony etc but he left it all including his bride to come back to you? Then you're more important than the bride naw
3. MODs will know that this hogwash is a Twitter lie but still push it to the front page

I'm happy that not everyone can be taken for a ride. It's one of those concocted Twitter lies promoted by catfish accounts wey full Twitter.

Mods are after traffic. They don't verify.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by seyz91(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Stupid Vagina people everywhere

I'm sure the guy don use Car and some money entice her na why he carry pussy come quick

Person book hotel room for you and said would love you forever and you believed

Naija Vagina People and brainless are like 5&6
MissionaryArchi:

“On the 27 he disappeared the whole day reason why is that he was getting married, he came back to the hotel and told me to get dressed and go to a party together. I just saw the wedding pictures today, I don’t know what to say or do, I’m just shuttered, I feel like in 2022 I just need to focus on me graduating I can’t breathe, I’m done.”

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by TheRealOwner(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
proxitaly:
1. He left you to go get married the next day?, Like he didn't need to run around for any arrangements for his wedding? My brother married last year and I still remember the stress. In fact, weeks to the wedding we were running around and never had time for any other thing
2. After the wedding he now left his newly wedded bride to come back to take you to a party?
Haba! Hanty Lai Mohammed, take am easy naw. Even if it is court marriage there'll be issued that needs be de-escalated. Payments made, settlements to different people who provided different services during the marriage ceremony etc but he left it all including his bride to come back to you? Then you're more important than the bride naw
3. MODs will know that this hogwash is a Twitter lie but still push it to the front page

The way NL is helping spread all these useless stories is just sad
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by seyz91(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
I tell you
EXLOVER:
20 years ago girls were ashamed of saying they had sex with a man, they make it secret something.

But this generation are even proud of saying it even on social media, Nigérians are evolving in the wrong way

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by princewarri1985: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
LIES! ALL THESE TWITTER FAKE STORIES SELF,
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Olayetan(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
No shame again in this world, she even came out publicly to say this...
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by lilyheaven: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
proxitaly:

What about the guy that got burnt by his ex , on the day of his wedding grin ; didn’t he have errands to run?
Everything is possible
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
HornyTave:
All these cooked up stories is becoming stale.
I tell you! The kinda folks who believes this craps must be redundant intellectually.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Olayetan:
No shame again in this world, she even came out publicly to say this...
That is because it's all made up lies.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
All these clout chasing empty stories. undecided
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by IamAsiri: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
elipheleh:
Hello. Were you guys dating ? NO
There was no relationship and he paid for your services na. Still lodged you in a hotel.

Girls keep proving their disgusting entitlement mentality every day. At times I wish to say girls are normal human beings, but I can't do that seeing they always selfish mugus.

How can you expect a fine young man who paid for your services in hotel to think of you beyond just a lay?

The girl is a LovePeddler? Not far from the truth! But the lady that the stupid guy married? That's who I pity the most undecided.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Emmaseremo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
You were not informed?. Pele my dear. Focus on your studies and find some remote jobs to earn some dollars. Better love will come in the future.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Champneys: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ok.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hoelosho you met on the first day and opened legs for him
Are you not a runs girl?
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by cliqtips: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
The ejaculating gender strikes again

and won it
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by kansoboy: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na ashawo u be simple
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Bifwoli: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
jaeyking:
Who wan marry runz girl

Who wan marry girl he meet that day and she gladly open legs undecided undecided
What kind of woman opens her legs on the very 1st date?

That's a red flag she's not partner material.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MartinsD12(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Who wan marry runz girls
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nwaide01: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
This story is 100% lie the young girl just want trend and if by happenstance somebody might notice her.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nwaide01:
This story is 100% lie the young girl just want trend and if by happenstance somebody might notice her.

What’s a lie, that her visa didn’t expire or she wasn’t arrested? Wtf bro?
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Freddo99(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
you are lying
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Tutu19: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Any lie just to trend. Mind u, this story awaits hee in future, many of us who know her have screenshots already
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by TuFab(f): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Expect anything from the penis gender. If a man can abandon his wife in the labour room to go meet another girl, then this story is nothing.
They can do the unimaginable for seks....know this and know peace, especially those women carrying their husbands for head.
You'll be shocked at the kind of girls the horsebands sleep with.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
proxitaly:
1. He left you to go get married the next day?, Like he didn't need to run around for any arrangements for his wedding? [/b]My brother married last year and I still remember the stress. In fact, weeks to the wedding we were running around and never had time for any other thing
2. [b]After the wedding he now left his newly wedded bride to come back to take you to a party?

Wedding preparations this days don't cost this stress with the emergence of professional wedding planners except you aren't loaded financially to employ their service

Secondly, if you're a man you should know an average and desperate Man can do/take desperate measures for desperate pleasures.
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Kaybanty4u(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
As you never wise where are you I love you
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by TuFab(f): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Wedding preparations this days don't cost this stress with the emergence of professional wedding planners except you aren't loaded financially to employ their service

Secondly, if you're a man you should know an average and desperate Man can do/take desperate measures for desperate pleasures.
Gbam!
Are you minding that fellow?
It is women that plan weddings, not men. My friend's fiance just remembered to send his brother to buy the wedding rings on the morning of the wedding, talk about so much preparation abi.
The story is very much believable. Only a nice woman would still be doubting how far a man can go for seks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.