Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (14722 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 3:11am On Jun 20, 2011
hum Ruq many girls think like me
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Ruq: 3:18am On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

hum Ruq many girls think like me
You know very well it's not true

Probably a novice or a teenager who is just new to everything about love can't really blame ladies for being like that its the way love as treated them most of them have fallen for the wrong man so they end up being frustrated and seeing every man as the same so they tend to just want to play smart and not lose in two ways if they get money it won't be as painful as just being used without money.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 3:28am On Jun 20, 2011
Ruq it depends on women you know I' m not really an adept on generalization
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Ruq: 3:35am On Jun 20, 2011
sure,, but for some things you don't need to be an expert to determine facts
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by kpolli(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2011
from a girl, impressive
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by omoharry(f): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
THIS IS A UNISEX THING, ESPECIALLY HERE IN LAGOS.THE GUYS CANT JUST DATE YOU IF U ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED, FROM A WELL TO DO FAMILY WITH A GOOD PAYING JOB.THEY USUALLY SIZE U UP TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE EXTRA BAGGAGES ATTACH TO YR FAMILY.

SOME GIRLS ON THE OTHER HAND ALSO CONSIDER THIS AS A CRITERIAL TO CONSIDER BEFOR DATING OR MARRYING A GUY . EVERYBODY HERE, ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS IS VAIN SEACHING FOR THIER LIFE PARTNERS, WE HAVE THROWN HUMAN VALUES WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE FUNDAMENTAL FACTOR FOR A LASTING RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE ASIDE, AND IS REPLACE WITH OUR GREED FOR MATERIAL THINGS, THIS IS THE REASON WHY SO MANY MARRIAGES END UP IN DIVORCE AND THESE SAME PPLE WILL NOW TELL YOU WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS OR GUYS ARE NOT MARRIAGE MATERIALS.

I THINK WE ALL SHOULD SIT UP AND KNOW THE NECESSARY CRITERIA TO CONSIDERED WHEN GOING FOR IDEAL LOVE (ARTIFICIAL) OR REAL LOVE(PARMANENT)
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
Kpolli what's impressive? the fact that not all women are not running after money? if yes I can tell there are some who think like I do, people should'nt generalize, there are some gold digger of course but some who don't really "care" about what you represent but what you are

I prefer having my own salary doing my thing travelling, and doing what I want without being dependant of someone who later might say " you're nothing without me" hell no GOD FORBID
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by CrudeOil2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
Question:Why are nost girls today gold-diggers?
Answer:
Because it was passed down from their mothers.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
Crude oil not always mothers, that could be friends or the environnement, some mothers associate this to prostitution and hate when a girl acts like that. Try to be objective, don't be a generalization please
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by kpolli(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
nayah, wats impressing is not that all women r gold diggers, wats impressing is that a girl accepts that women r gold diggers

i dont generalize n say all of u r, but its good for the ones that r gold diggers to accept it,

hate it when a girl denies it (with reasons that she is earning it)
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
lol kpolli, really don't accept that
But one thing is maybe if some guys were not be so "generous" to have a girl these women would'nt get used to demand a lot don't you think?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by kpolli(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
agreed. . . . .

we men r guilty of that, but u gurls never make ur mind, so we have to spend
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2011
kpolli money should not be a exchange for dating someone hell no
If you want to buy something for your GF because you real want to ok that's sweet but not because you want buy her love or you're forced to otherwise she'll threat you to leave you
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by kpolli(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
we r saying the same thing. . . .

a guy shines thru his gf, so he tries to get her all the "bling" he can buy
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
unfortunately relationships are biased now
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by kpolli(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
true
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by otokx(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
@Nayah

Nice talk
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
Ototx really I'm so disappointed about what our brothers think about us
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by kpolli(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
me inko,

u see males never support themselves, smh
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
lol kpolli
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by eewule(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

lol kpolli, really don't accept that
But one thing is maybe if some guys were not be so "generous" to have a girl these women would'nt get used to demand a lot don't you think?

I agree with this - its at least 30% or the reason there are so many Gold-drillers in naija today
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Rapmoney(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ poster, you try well well o!!! I actually wanted to ignore this post because i thought it was posted by a guy;
But i am surprised to know it is from a girl, wonders shall never end. so we still have ladies that reason this way in
this Naija?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Natasha2(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
huh most?? undecided shocked
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 12:45am On Jun 22, 2011
Rapmoney:

@ poster, you try well well o!!! I actually wanted to ignore this post because i thought it was posted by a guy;
But i am surprised to know it is from a girl, wonders shall never end. so we still have ladies that reason this way in
this Naija?

me Liberian wink wink wink wink

but yea we still got women that issue this and i hate it more then anything
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by nchete(f): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2011
in a relationship i know love is the number one priority but my guy while loving, the guy needs to be responsible. if u have ur two hands and legs i see no reason why you are incapable of taking care of ur babe my guy me responsible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club - Fans Reacts. PICS / I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.