Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (14720 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 19, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2011
:p :p :p :p :p
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Luv it. Get me one and nobody will get hurt. angry angry angry angry

@Tima, check out the cream shoes mannh!!!. The pump one.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wow love them all

tell your wify to get them if she don't i will
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

this ppl make me laugh if they think i am a gold digger i really don't care  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Like you said, who cares abt what they say? undecided They can say whatever they want to say.

[size=2pt]You and I know how we work our butt off hard for our money[/size]
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Like you said, who cares abt what they say? undecided They can say whatever they want to say.

[size=2pt]You and I know how we work our butt off hard for our money[/size]

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss i know bebe
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by MrsChima(f): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2011
Check out the Tracie LWP! It is the leopard print heels with ankle strap! Oooooh! It would look good with some leggings and an oversize sweater with a bangle waist belt and pair of drop earrings!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2011
undecided undecided undecided Rokiatu your photo posing is spank inviting
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Check out the Tracie LWP! It is the leopard print heels with ankle strap! Oooooh! It would look good with some leggings and an oversize sweater with a bangle waist belt and pair of drop earrings!
Stop it! cry cry cry cry cry I don't want to order any shoes.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Stop it! cry cry cry cry cry I don't want to order any shoes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2011
miss Chima huni i love high heels not sandals man i mean high heels bebe. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

but this sandals are okee they not all my cup of tea tho
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by horny4u(f): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2011
When a man screams gold digger, most times he is a church rat and has no gold to be dug.
Gold digging is so vintage, platinum is the way.
A guy buys a gal lunch and she refuses to go dutch then she digging.
I personally will bring my son up to be proud providers and protectors. Grow some respect man.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2011
Every woman is a GOLDDIGGER it  has been genetically imprinted on their DNA
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2011
horny4u:

When a man screams gold digger, most times he is a church rat and has no gold to be dug.
I personally will bring my son up to be proud providers and protectors. Grow some respect man.
Respect. smiley smiley smiley

Hotie Tima:

miss Chima huni i love high heels not sandals man i mean high heels bebe. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

but this sandals are okee they not all my cup of tea tho
You are already tall enough geezzz. How many time will I say it? undecided undecided

Leave the heels for us. grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2011
horny4u:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2011
rokiatu:

You are already tall enough geezzz. How many time will I say it? undecided undecided

Leave the heels for us. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin leave me alone woman i love my heels and ima keep buying then
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
Yeh, My Girl just aked me to give her one million in naira, not that i dont want to give her, but i dont believe yet in who she said she want to give it to(Her Dad) , i still believe is an excuse to get free cash from me.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Yeh, My Girl just aked me to give her one million in naira, not that i dont want to give her, but i dont believe yet in who she said she want to give it to(Her Dad) , i still believe is an excuse to get free cash from me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she wants to shop so asking for just a hug amount with out a good reason would be silly that's why wink wink wink wink wink wink she said it's for her daddy
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she wants to shop so asking for just a hug amount with out a good reason would be silly that's why  wink wink wink wink wink wink she said it's for her daddy

I dont think i will give her dad cash, even i know i cant ask her father, unless she say more believeable thing to me, for i dont buy the first, but am still planning how to refuse her come next week undecided
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Irunmole(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2011
The simple answer is that  for every sensible guy/lady out there, there is also an army of mugs/mumus  with more money than common sense which is not common. Gold-diggers are not born as gold-diggers, they are made, by the gullible and weak-willed fools in our midst. There you go.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by splashbaby(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
Women usually craves for extreme care,
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2011
i am going crazy for hotie tima. Babe u are the bomb. wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

I dont think i will give her dad cash, even i know i cant ask her father, unless she say more believeable thing to me, for i dont buy the first, but am still planning how to refuse her come next week undecided

well find a way dude or else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
osama boko:

i am going crazy for hotie tima. Babe u are the bomb. wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by 190: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2011
smh undecided
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
190 u need to take a nap tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

well find a way dude or else  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yah, am finding a way to make it without her Ostracizing me for days or week lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Timijo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
Some of these girls are gbajue. Many of them have more than 10 boy friends and extort them in the name of love. I think it is high time for some myopic guys to be wise in order not to waste their lives and resources on these girls that call them honey, sweety, sugar, baby but behind them, they call them munguuuuuuuu.
Irunmole:

The simple answer is that  for every sensible guy/lady out there, there is also an army of mugs/mumus  with more money than common sense which is not common. Gold-diggers are not born as gold-diggers, they are made, by the gullible and weak-willed fools in our midst. There you go.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

yah, am finding a way to make it without her Ostracizing me for days or week lipsrsealed

good luck grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
hello hoti, can you give me your email or yahoo chating id ? i need to talk with you in private right now. thanks
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
where is ur location hotie tima?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

hello hoti, can you give me your email or yahoo chating id ? i need  to talk with you in private right now. thanks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what not happening

god ppl get this straight i don't have yahoo i hate yahoo

and my email  undecided undecided undecided undecided i hardly go there
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
osama boko:

where is your location hotie tima?

in heaven grin grin grin grin grin why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? / I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! / The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.