Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (14717 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
osama boko:

oh HOTIE  my hotty i gat to go now cos my[b] time is about to finish in cafe (1 minute left)[/b] see more of u on nairaland, bye for now baby ciao carrisima.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by MMM2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
op

becos with MONEY luv grows and develop. angry
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Where are u, is you time finished or are u off to commit suicide? grin

i was on the phone loser tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
M M M:

op

becos with MONEY luv grows and develop. angry

okee chill dude far out
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i was on the phone loser  tongue tongue tongue tongue

The dumb thing about you is that; You dont even know how to quote the right person, and you dont know when u are not quoted, abeg get a life wakaholic grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

The dumb thing about you is that; You dont even know how to quote the right person, and you dont know when u are not quoted, abeg get a life wakaholic grin

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

you are So Stu**pid and dumb ugly, that u dont know when u are silly
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

you are So Stu**pid and dumb ugly, that u dont know when u are silly

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^ I pity the pitied you
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

^^ I pity the pitied you

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue watever dude
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2011
just dropped by to say my HOTIE IS TOO HOT for all u guys in here to handle . GO GO GO HOTTIE and show dem what u are made of. kiss wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
osama boko:

just dropped by to say my HOTIE IS TOO HOT for all u guys in here to handle . GO GO GO HOTTIE and show dem what u are made of. kiss wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Princeyoungd2: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
its a mentality eating up the black man.
you walk up tp a girl and she begins to size you up ^^^^were do you work, were are you parked,,
lets go out for lunch she orders One full chicken and sauce were she cant even afford buka if she is alone.

ladies are on the loosing end the more they play the card the more guys catch them cheap.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by ak47mann(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
all these guys can we hear something abeg  angry angry HOTTIE she got a nice body cant you people see? or are you people blind or what   look at them telling her she is not fine after they will go behind the back and beg or chat her up grin grin am tired of una, one question men are disgusting YES i said it in nigeria i have notice one thing who dey give all those mad women for street belle no be men?2moro now come and see them looking normal mean while night time they will go and climb that poor mad woman at the road side undecided YES Hottie she is  hot if breeze carry her reach my side i go chop clean mouth and take her out too tongue tongue tongue look at her belly nice and flat no meat is hanging out for side legs is long and nice too and i can tell she is tall the girl is sweet mann tongue
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by klaus3011(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
@op,
am sure you are a poor guy, we all know they like money, all you have to do is play along and get what you want from them,
cheers
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Damitism: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
I saw one quote yesterday which says "the average girl prefers beauty than brain because the average guy can see better than he can think". I think dat explain it.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by wassolldas: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
@rokiatu

Girl, I wanna smack that! tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by ak47mann(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
wassolldas:

@rokiatu

Girl, I wanna smack that! tongue tongue
why do you wana smack that undecided anyway with hand or tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2011
Strange thread, coming from a potential gold-digger
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by LKRavitz(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
@poste we in a recession !
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by JosephJon: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
[color=#006600]LOVE DOES NOT EXIST FOR NOTHING,SOMETHING MUST CAUSE ONE TO FALL IN LOVE. I LOVED MY FIRST BABE BECAUSE SHE HAS LONG FINGERS,HAHAHAHAHHAHA. MY SECOND BABE WAS INTELLIGENT,MY THIRD BABE WAS PRETTY AND MY LAST BABY IS HUMBLE AND I SETTLED FOR HER.
BUT SOME MAY LOVE BECAUSE OF MONEY OR BACKGROUNDS,IN ALL, SOMETHING MUST CAUSE LOVE. IF YOU DOUBTS ME ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THOSE ALMAJIRIS ON THE STREETS? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THOSE IN PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS? WE HAVE PRETTY AND HANDSOME PEOPLE ON THE STREET BUT NO LOVE FOR THEM OOO.

ROUND THE WORLD TODAY THE GAME HAS CHANGED AND WE MUST ACCEPT IT THAT WAY EITHER AS A SIGN OF END TIME LOVE --QUEST FOR MATERIAL THINGS OR NEW GENERATION LOVE STYLE. NIGERIAN BABES ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS,GO TO CHINA TODAY NO RESPONSIBLE GIRL WILL MARRY YOU IF YOU ARE LIVING IN A RENTED APARTMENT. ASK ANY CHINESE AROUND YOU FOR CONFIRMATION. EVERY YOUNG CHINESE SAVES TO MAKE SURE HE MARRIES A DECENT GIRL BY PURCHASING A HOUSE HIS OWN.

NATURAL LOVE BYE BYE OOOO AND GREET FATHER AND MOTHER ADAM AND EVE.
[/color]
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by mystikal(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
These days, Human beings, Girls and boys, are gold diggers
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
Wow! How did this thread digress so far?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Skyblings(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2011
The good life is one inspired by love
and guided by knowledge,get d
basics on dating,romance nd
relationship tips at http://lovendating..com or u can also join our group on
facebook at http://m.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_104321059650015&refid=27
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by celemel(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2011
I'm still single, not because I preferred it so, but because she ran away then, thinking that I won't ever conquer my deprivations. Now, whomsoever must come, would as well show me her account balance else, no show! I don't care if it takes me forever. I loved her with all my heart, bended over backwards to make her a happy wooman but she left, the moment she had a job and I hadn't. I can still love again, but NO WOMAN shall ride on my back to stardom again. Never!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Ruq: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
Guy love without money will die, and ladies like comfort so why would they wanna stress them selves for one [size=14pt]Broke ass! Bloke?[/size] it aint worth it you really can't blame them. only few ladies are decent thiz days you know what? if you try to be truthful to them silly ones you won't bang them you cook up some lies that you gat some bars some where, look like it then humping is yours [size=16pt]Ratio of real ladies to counterfeits is 1000000:10[/size] if you are young just keep humping the real one will eventually come [size=15pt]Ladies don't realize that they are Biatches until they lose count of the putz that has gone down there[/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I wouldn't even think of a serious relationship without having money that's gotta be my foundation
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2011
When it comes to girls, the most important factor is beauty. While when it comes to guys the most important factor is Money! The earlier you accept that, the better for you! This two things count a great deal when it comes to attraction!

Meet Single Men & Women Looking For Love @ http://NubiLove.com
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 1:24am On Jun 20, 2011
nubilove not every woman if you can assume yourself ,i mean socially and professionnally speaking so that getting some gift from your partner would be just a bonus, personnally I wouldn't chase a guy just for money cause then he might not respect you
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Ruq: 2:48am On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

nubilove not every woman if you can assume yourself ,i mean socially and professionnally speaking so that getting some gift from your partner would be just a bonus, personnally I wouldn't chase a guy just for money[b] cause then he might not respect you[/b]

Exactly depends when you start asking for money like am a money dispenser i immediately i star to think of let me just give you money and we can hump our selves  so we can leave our selves no strings attached i really respect women who don't depend on men.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 2:53am On Jun 20, 2011
Ruq that's my sisters have to understand, loving someone in exchange of money is not a good start for a relationship, and again guys will never respect a woman chasing after his money. Being independant it's the only way to be respected and seen as a real grown up woman, that's my point of view
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by warripekin(m): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2011
no romance without finance!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Ruq: 3:09am On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

Ruq that's my sisters have to understand, loving someone in exchange of money is not a good start for a relationship, and again guys will never respect a woman chasing after his money. Being independant it's the only way to be respected and seen as a real grown up woman, that's my point of view

Word!! ,that is it your kind on ratio of women is 10:1000000 no kidding

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! / What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.