Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (14716 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Go and work on your body, u look like bonga fish grin

u got body undecided undecided undecided undecided even
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2011
its my phone  dont worry. beside no one can  call me without me knowing the person first and without my authorization. the worse anyone can do is to text me. beside am not sure i can remove it again after posting. now text me and nobody will know  anything lol.  you can borrow phone from your friend or neibor and text me if you lost yours. so you telling me  you dont have away of communication right now. that is a lie or you can just copy and save the number and text me when you get a new  phone.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
yes u can go modify it and remove ur number
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
HOTIE TIMA,  ur male chasers in this forum seems not to be comfortable with my seductive body well i need u guys to understand that its only ladies that can really appreciate such body lol. HOTIE TIMA  vieni via con me adesso.  kiss
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

u got body undecided undecided undecided undecided even

Last warning
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Last warning

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
osama boko:

HOTIE TIMA,  your male chasers in this forum seems not to be comfortable with my seductive body well i need u guys to understand that its only ladies that can really appreciate such body lol. HOTIE TIMA  vieni via con me adesso.  kiss

is only i had any idea of what u are saying
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Last last warning grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
copy the number and i will modify and  remove the number. or  you can just text me now and  i will  remove it. so you are not a nigerian? were are  you come  from then and are  you in nigeria  now?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

copy the number and i will modify and  remove the number. or  you can just text me now and  i will  remove it. so you are not a nigerian? were are  you come  from then and are  you in nigeria  now?

i am not in Nigeria dude ia m some where in Australia

suit your self don't take ur number off tongue tongue tongue tongue

i am Liberian
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2011
you must be a ghanian or liberian be that. wat  along way to go for me.  text me now plz  you can use any of your enemy phone to text me.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
HOTIE TIMA , the language u seem not to understand is ITALIAN language.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by sexylogan(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
@OP,

Many women arent ready to develop themselves, earn a living and be independant.

Everything they want can be gotten by getting a man mumu to buy it for them.

their argument is that love won't pay your bills.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by alexola20(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
osama boko:

HOTIE TIMA , the language u seem not to understand is ITALIAN language.

oooo Italians are hot everything about them    wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

Hotie Tima:

i am not in Nigeria dude ia m some where in Australia

suit your self don't take your number off  tongue tongue tongue tongue

i am Liberian  

[size=15pt]DEATH[/size],

You foolishly borrowed money to buy time in cyber cafe just to check profiles and try your luck, at the end, this is what u get, i think it is time to comit the said suicide of urs grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by jonex70(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
wow, am also in aust  right now. somewere in sidney.  were are u  for  aust? we can meet today. hey i got  to go now. text me when you leave this  place and let continous from there.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

wow, am also in aust  right now. somewere in sidney.  were are u  for  aust? we can meet today. hey i got  to go now. text me when you leave this  place and let continous from there.

grin grin grin grin grin man this dude is something
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

[size=15pt]DEATH[/size],

You foolishly borrowed money to buy time in cyber cafe just to check profiles and try your luck, at the end, this is what u get, i think it is time to comit the said suicide of urs grin grin

i shouldn't be proud of who i am nonsense
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i shouldn't be proud of who i am nonsense

Sure, u should be proud for the jingle boy dropping his number cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Sure, u should be proud for the jingle boy dropping his number cheesy cheesy

i swear mr u need to go to bed as soon as possible understood that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

silly boy
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i swear mr u need to go to bed as soon as possible understood that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

silly boy

I laff in laff city, u need to go to bed if you think you are beautiful, just wake up cos u are dreaming, Akamu grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

I laff in laff city, u need to go to bed if you think you are beautiful, just wake up cos u are dreaming, Akamu grin

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2011
HOTIE TIMA, u just need to stop giving this shadow chasers audience . Hope to have u visit the city of venice in italy someday i will take u to a lotta places. wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

I tell u say i go spoil show, now the time is right, u better logout, cos am evergreen online, am bringing in more or my soldiers in here

osama boko:

HOTIE TIMA, u just need to stop giving this shadow chasers audience . Hope to have u visit the city of venice in italy someday i will take u to a lotta places. wink

Who be this kid, u smoke fish?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

I tell u say i go spoil show, now the time is right, u better logout, cos am evergreen online, am bringing in more or my soldiers in here

Who be this kid, u smoke fish?

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Let me give u a starter, so u wont die of heart attack, check that back and compare to you, i dont want to upload over beautiful ones

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Let me give u a starter, so u wont die of heart attack, check that back and compare to you, i dont want to upload over beautiful once, so u are still poo to this below

she is beautiful
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

she is beautiful

Yea, that is the kinda Africans odiaero mingles around with
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Yea, that is the kinda Africans odiaero mingles around with

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2011
jonex70:

Where are u, is you time finished or are u off to commit suicide? grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by osamaboko(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
oh HOTIE  my hotty i gat to go now cos i gat some business to attend to see more of u on nairaland, bye for now baby ciao carrisima.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! / He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.