Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (34155 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by dapolaw(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
So Edo is APC abi?

Speaktruth88:
2023 is coming do not be scammed by politicians. This is a list of all the states and governors rate your state’s performance 1-this governor no get sense to 10-this is a future President.

You can give your reasons for your votes:

Abia State
Okezie Ikpeazu
Ude Oko Chukwu
PDP

Adamawa State
Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri
Crowther Seth
PDP

Akwa Ibom State
Udom Gabriel Emmanuel
Moses Ekpo
PDP

Anambra State
Willie Obiano
Dr. Nkem Okeke
APGA

Bauchi State
Bala Muhammed
Baba Tela
PDP

Bayelsa State
Henry Dickson
Gboribiogha John Jonah
PDP

Benue State
Samuel Ortom
Benson Abounu
PDP[1]

Borno State
BabaGana Umara
Umar Usman Kadafur
APC

Cross River State
Benedict Ayade
Ivara Esu
PDP

Delta State
Ifeanyi Okowa
Kingsley Otuaro
PDP

Ebonyi State
Dave Umahi
Eric Kelechi Igwe
PDP

Edo State
Godwin Obaseki
Philip Shaibu
APC

Ekiti State
Kayode Fayemi
Kolapo Olushola
APC

Enugu State
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
Cecilia Ezeilo
PDP

Gombe State
Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya
Manasseh Daniel Jatau
APC

Imo State
Chukwuemeka Ihedioha
Irona Alphonsus
PDP

Jigawa State
Badaru Abubakar
Umar Alhaji Namadi
APC

Kaduna State
Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai
Yusuf Barnabas Bala
APC

Kano State
Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
Hafiz Abubakar
APC

Katsina State
Aminu Bello Masari
Mannir Yakubu
APC

Kebbi State
Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
Samaila Yombe Dabai
APC

Kogi State
Yahaya Bello
Simon Achuba
APC

Kwara State
AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq
Kayode Alibi
APC

Lagos State
Babajide Sanwo-Olu
Kadri Obafemi Hamzat
APC

Nasarawa State
Abdullahi Sule
Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe
APC

Niger State
Abubakar Sani Bello
Ahmed Muhammad Ketso
APC

Ogun State
Dapo Abiodun
Salako-Oyedele Noimot Olurotimi
APC

Ondo State
Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu
Agboola Ajayi[2]
APC[3]

Osun State
Adegboyega Oyetola
Gboyega Alabi
APC

Oyo State
Oluwaseyi Makinde
Engr. Rauf Aderemi Olaniyan
PDP

Plateau State
Simon Lalong
Sonni Gwanle Tyoden
APC

Rivers State
Ezenwo Nyesom Wike
Ipalibo Banigo
PDP

Sokoto State
Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
Ahmad Aliyu
PDP

Taraba State
Arch. Darius Ishaku
Haruna Manu
PDP

Yobe State
Mai Mala Buni
Idi Barade Gubana
APC

Zamfara State
Bello Matawalle
Mahdi Aliyu Gusau
PDP

I can start: My state is Kano I will rate the governor 2. I believe if he was ever a good administrator we did not get the chance to experience it in Kano. After 16 years of him being around government house. He can retire to Kaduna because he has caused and cost us a lot as a state. We could’ve developed more like Lagos after Kwankwaso but for he and his family’s conduct. After Lagos we are the largest market in the country but things are very difficult to operate under this man.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Bobloco: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's one thing to have an ambition is another to fulfill it

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Carlyboi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
If he has good advisors he should simply throw his weight behind fashola or osinbajo candidacy man has got too much baggage and I don’t understand his fixation with that presidency seat plus seems to have health issues...we don’t need a bed-ridden president to succeed an absentia and senile Buhari.

The next president has to be mentally and intellectually fit,medically and physically fit and lastly morally fit someone with foresight,brilliance and clear goals and vision for the country.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
People are only wailing as u guys call it coz they want what's best for everyone, not just themselves but for the whole country.
Then let them do something on election day by not voting him in...if they like they should keep crying that doesn't change nothing..
He has every right to contest..that's what the Constitution says and I didn't lay it down..

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
dapolaw:
So Edo is APC abi?

Oga rate your governor I don’t care what political party any of them are. Is he a good governor or not?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Oshinbajo is not contesting, TINUBU OS OUR CHOICE.
He's the right man for the job

Your choice in the South West not North.

Osibanjo's billboard is out
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by TempleHouse: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Suspect33:
I see some Nairalanders showing support for this man so as to spite the easterners, it's the same mistake they made in 2015, supporting Buhari bcus he had a Yoruba vice and bcus they thought he'd deal with the easterners, seven years down the line and everyone is suffering for it..

They're about to make the same mistake thinking they are in some competition with people who don't care about them

Is your hatred/envy or even Insecurity towards the people of the east worth another 8 years of poverty and regression?
The Easterners SS, SE should not complain at all as far as I am concern !
They have No credible candidates, thus the reason Gov Wike went to the North to seek for support for the Northern President.
So, tell me a candidate that can be acceptable to the Igbo people first , apart from other Nigerians?
The Easterners should just chill and enjoy their ''oyel'' money.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by dapolaw(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Warrisdisone saying

Speaktruth88:

Oga rate your governor I don’t care what political party any of them are. Is he a good governor or not?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
slivertongue:
Dear tinubu.

You ability &the ability of your party is seen in what Buhari has been able to do in seven years. We can not elect an upgraded disaster propagated by 5G propaganda. But your bullion van is welcomed.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by heniford2: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
WORD
emested:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron from Iragbiji with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by nkemoma(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
oyin44:
As long as tinubu too is a Nigerian just as many of us here ... he has the right to contest... grin

And, if you don't like him that is ur own cup of tea.., grin grin grin

Thank you,

OnyiMugu

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by segtech68: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
all these political analyst self, how in this world would you use the word deal with easterners in the same sentence with tinubu. A man that welcomed igbos to lagos and gave them many oportunities. i'm not saying he's the best man for the job , but to think that he doesn't like easterners is what i don't understand , abi what does easterners means again abeg
Suspect33:
I see some Nairalanders showing support for this man so as to spite the easterners, it's the same mistake they made in 2015, supporting Buhari bcus he had a Yoruba vice and bcus they thought he'd deal with the easterners, seven years down the line and everyone is suffering for it..

They're about to make the same mistake thinking they are in some competition with people who don't care about them

Is your hatred/envy or even Insecurity towards the people of the east worth another 8 years of poverty and regression?

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Suspect33(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
TempleHouse:

The Easterners SS, SE should not complain at all as far as I am concern !
They have No credible candidates, thus the reason Gov Wike went to the North to seek for support for the Northern President.
So, tell me a candidate that can be acceptable to the Igbo people first , apart from other Nigerians?
The Easterners should just chill and enjoy their ''oyel'' money.
the easterners do not seek the presidency, it's their gluttonous politicians that are driving the idea of an igbo president

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Collinsanele: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
etokhana:
It's a lifelong ambition, I have the capacity

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/breaking-2023-ive-informed-buhari-of-my-ambition-%e2%80%95-tinubu/

Are you not meant to inform Nigerians before the president, afterall, you are meant to serve Nigerians and not the president.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
slivertongue:
Dear tinubu.

You ability &the ability of your party is seen in what Buhari has been able to do in seven years. We can not elect an upgraded disaster propagated by 5G propaganda. But your bullion van is welcomed.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
I can see some emotional comments here but u guys don’t understand that ATIKU on the ballot with Tinubu is like choosing between two devils for me I prefer Tinubu than ATIKU only because he knows how to select technocrats among millions of people. ATIKU past record is not convincing enough to be a better candidate than Tinubu. If PDP pushes a known technocrats a better candidate I will never vote Tinubu but if they present ATIKU na Tinubu I will vote by God’s grace. Easterners are playing wisely by demarketing Tinubu for ATIKU coz they knw ATIKU will choose their kinsman as his vice, we all understand the game.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by newoffer: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Am waiting for the party slogan dis time. Your product no goodvu say u wan come market square by yourself
nzeobi:
You want to build on buharis vision. Please which vision is that exactly.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
E don dey.......
At this point you're either for or against Tinubu. He'll clear the APC presidential primary overwhelmingly. He'll be waiting for who PDP is bringing out.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ManMountain(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Suspect33:

Are you saying Ibos hate and are against Tinubu aspiration to become the President?

These igbos will gladly as we’ve seen here support Atiku once he declares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
MKO abiola shit may repeat a second time if
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Emyogalanya: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
etokhana:
It's a lifelong ambition, I have the capacity

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/breaking-2023-ive-informed-buhari-of-my-ambition-%e2%80%95-tinubu/

I've informed the president, but I've not informed Nigerians yet, I'm still consulting. On what the lies to tell them or what
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by lkillbrokehoes: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu will never smell Aso rock

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by church123: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
I pity Nigerian youths who are supporting these senile and demented old men to lead us in the 21st century

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Emyogalanya: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
In Reno Omokri's voice
slivertongue:
Dear tinubu.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Godispeace: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
oponu

who sabi u ?? to hell with una biafra vote
slivertongue:
Dear tinubu.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You have all right to as far as you are eligible..those who want to cry and wail should keep it up...
If the people wants you they would vote you..it's so simple but most Nigerians will never respect that they rather cry all day like you are responsible for their misfortune..
Blessings to all women out there.. cheesy grin grin

Seems u forgot to add "redpillers" to this your comment. What happened?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Godispeace: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
ediot go to kano and kaduna and see massive supporters
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin.most of the guys here supporting tinubu na agboro ooo for lagos state.them they share money every week oooh .na so we they tell people buhari na bad market they no hear,now some they even complain about tea and milk price,some they plan nation wide protest unto fuel hike level.make i start early they sound they warning ooh dont vote anything APC their next agenda na finish level oooh.no go vote another elenthus to expect me to come protest oooh.APC change (BAD),next level(worse),finish level loading no matter who them present (worst).if you vote another thief and complain here i will tear you slap.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
lexy2014:

[s]Seems u forgot to add "redpillers" to this your comment. What happened[/s]?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Godispeace:
oponu

who sabi u ?? to hell with una biafra vote

Can u show where u saw biafra in d comment u responded to? Is there anything in said comment that isn't true?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Bigfish121(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
God forbid bad thing ooo we dey talk about osinbajo, this one dey come out say he woh contest. Osinbajo all the way.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by BelovedofLord: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Ashiwaju is the right man for the job.
The pioneer of New Lagos.

THE COAST IS GETTING CLEARER
#BAT2023
§
ALL BAT(S) ARE BLIND!
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Suspect33:

Ignore them.
During the lockdown, d shouts of hunger in d whole of southern Nigeria was worst in the SW but let's all pretend we didn't notice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Sweden Reportedly ‘Declares’ Sex A National Sport / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere