Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Will Never Get Married! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Get Married! (39790 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Charlesdock(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
No be only alphamale it is omicronmale. Just tell us they just served you one hot breakfast. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Codes151(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
At 30 you are still this naive?

Lol.
Your irresponsible father is the cause of this your lack of home training.

Calling a woman your irresponsible mentor is with a witch.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Lightened: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
@op, but you came to the world through someone or dey just throw way u come earth? And now cos of your selfish reasons, you don't want to replicate same...
Get sense bro and let the revolution continues, are you aware there is a child(ren) God has assigned will be yours, don't kill people's destiny cos of ignorance and wickedness...my two cent
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by mrkia(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married!

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!
please can we know something about your mum?
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Dminister(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good choice to masturbate through out your existence.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by AutoChick4U(f): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry cry

Me too!
BuT the issue with me its a medical one,i am a sickler,so i have concluded in my mind that i will never get married,but NEVER will i tell my mother,lest she starts seeing me as being useless.

Peace OUT!
An AA is perfect for you.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by deebrownneymar: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!

You’re not alone bro. More grease…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by princewarri1985: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

May God bless you bro for this! We are in this boat togetheq, am 40 now and i will never get married

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Johel(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
samvega:
There are even so many children around that need a lot of love and support he can adopt any of them or provide assistance to orphanages and charities that care for homeless kids

Yeah...that simple,life isn't so complicated,humans made it so complicated.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bamzyriches451: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
I stand with you my brother �
Don't go back on your decision
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Skidee: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Unfortunately we Nairalanders don't care about your decisions. We don't even know you, we only know your moniker. If you like castrate yourself sef. We no care.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by yunqdady: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by yunqdady: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
incogni2o:
You are the one who should visit wisdom
How many percent are the people you are referring to.
Are you saying he can’t be responsible enough to have a successful family?
Really, how many percent is what you can come up with? undecided
Does this "successful family" guarantee anyone that none of the 4 issues tackled will not happen? undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
govto:
And you just called him useless....??
I'm not sure you got his message??
How could I have called him useless when what I did was pose questions of his own claim? undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by incogni2o: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Really, how many percent is what you can come up with? undecided
Does this "successful family" guarantee anyone that none of the 4 issues tackled will not happen? undecided

What you want for him is a guarantee,

And that will make him a weak Man.

Facing what lies ahead with a strong determination to overcome adversity and acheive, succeed against all odds is what makes a Man.

The question is are you a Man? or a Chicken.

Marraige is not for the weak and immature.

Think about it.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Obiorahpcfg: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

You haven't said the truth!
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
incogni2o:
What you want for him is a guarantee, And that will make him a weak Man..
Ofcourse marriage offers no man any guarantees that he/she will end up not miserable and alone at the end. So why advertise marriage as though it provides any such when it doesn't? undecided

The case is about 100% that you will, regardless of your marital status, end up alone and miserable if you don't plan for your future. So whether you are single or married, the point is that you have a plan. Only a foolish man would conclude, from what is reality that marriage provides surety against ending up alone and miserable. undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by nedzuby: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
isaiah4life:
It is not good for a man to be alone. Oga, go and marry. Stop using events around to justify your singlehoodness.

Marriage is good. Forget cynics.

It is not compulsory to marry. If the guy is not emotionally and psychologically ready, my advice is he should stay away from marrying. Marriage no be certificate to heaven.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Iamaboonasir(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

When u dey approach old age, body go tell u!!
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by nesgeeek(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
He who finds wife findeth good thing and obtain favour from the Lord

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
If you come here to criticize this young man but applaud Genevieve then you are a Stupid fellow..

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kaymicheal852: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
uthlaw:
The marriage Na scam,but just need to follow culture and be strict... Never posses the attitude of SIMPS!

We all know it's a scam but for how long we are going to be on the street ,after many notch count you just get tired and look for someone who wants to stay at home and will give you some peace, and be strict
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
nesgeeek:
He who finds wife findeth good thing and obtain favour from the Lord
That one na story! There are so many out there who found wives and cannot of it being a good thing. undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

We all know it's a scam but for how long we are going to be on the street ,after many notch count you just get tired and look for someone who wants to stay at home and will give you some peace, and be strict
Marriage is not a scam.... instead fools venture into marriage believe that marriage will somehow cure them of their foolishness! undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lightened:
@op, but you came to the world through someone or dey just throw way u come earth? And now cos of your selfish reasons, you don't want to replicate same...
Get sense bro and let the revolution continues, are you aware there is a child(ren) God has assigned will be yours, don't kill people's destiny cos of ignorance and wickedness...my two cent
So because he was born into this world through others means he must marry? undecided

Abeg visit wisdom! undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
You better tell that demon deceiving you not to marry to let you be cause that demon really hate you, he want you to spend your old age in in loneliness, no child, no wife, when you are sick no one to care for you or call you to know how you are doing.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by nesgeeek(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That one na story! There are so many out there who found wives and cannot of it being a good thing. undecided
that happen only when the woman is not meant for u.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
penearth:
If u r not a Catholic priest as a man or a Rev sister as a woman. Get out and get married. If not God's anger on u!!!!!!!!!!
Which God? The same God who told you over 2000 years ago that He created some Eunuchs from birth, had some made Eunuchs in this life, and allowed others become Eunuchs for His sake Matthew 19 vs 5 - 12. ? undecided

You sure say dem never decieved you finish for there?
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Austineva:
Is better u die bn married than u died bn single
Niggar get married and face d reality of life, may be u might be very lucky to marry a very precious woman and u will never regret it
Thank me later
Oh, so marriage na game of luck to you then? All those who have regretted it, you conveniently ignore abi? This so you can continue to live oblivious as far as reality is concerned? undecided

Your own pass issues! lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
nesgeeek:
that happen only when the woman is not meant for u.
There is no such thing as a woman meant for you. Marriage is simply an agreement between a man and a woman. Once you find a woman that will agree with to your terms and you agree to hers, you have found a wife and she a husband.... the end. undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Stargurl20(f): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Charlesdock:
No be only alphamale it is omicronmale. Just tell us they just served you one hot breakfast. grin
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.