Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) (33326 Views)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Elmuktari(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
If I were this guy, the kind of resounding slap that I would have given this Ashawo eeh. her ears will be hearing wawawawawa all through her life, Idiot.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by correctyourself(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingsasian:
Guys will never learn. See the kind of girl wey disgraced him. Good for him.

That boy is a jober, he does not look responsible and not ready for marriage, he thinks he can use that to tie the lady donw only to disappoint her later.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by franchasng: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your hatred for women with tummy is outrageous, hope you don't have pot belly ooo,else I will table your matter in our next meeting
lol. Me have pot belly ke. If you see Cristiano Ronaldo then you have seen me in terms of stature grin

I hate big tummy eh cheesy

Big tummy is my number 1 turn off in a lady cry

Once a lady have flat tummy, big booty and an average size boobs then she is cool to me wink

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
franchasng:
lol. Me have pot belly ke. If you see Cristiano Ronaldo then you have seen me in terms of stature grin

I hate big tummy eh cheesy

Big tummy is my number 1 turn off in a lady cry

Once a lady have flat tummy, big booty and an average size boobs then she is cool to me wink
lol,if so let me know when you are ready to take another wife.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by apostle96: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Simp don't die well

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by franchasng: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol,if so let me know when you are ready to take another wife.
Hahahahaha that means you got big booty shocked shocked

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by ultimatekint(m): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi. And we all know how these vagina people bl0w up when they are pregnant. Just saying o.
Na you know that one oooooo
Laf in Japanese.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by donhils: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why exactly are they doing all these public proposals? Can't they just do it at home?

'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures