Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) (33318 Views)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Guys always make this mistake.

Not every girl u date will want to marry u some just came to flirt just as u too came to flirt sometimes, to know if a girl will want to spend the rest of her life with you is that both will be talking about it even before the so called meaningless proposal , guys get sense pls and prevent yourselves from public embarrassment ...

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Firstcitizen: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Vireani79:
see the bag of beans he dey propose to
guys dey fall hand

I tire sef. Young fresh boy dey propose to him mama mate for public.I help am shame

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by nnewsnjobs: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2022
@OP, it is my singular honour to extent my hands of fellowship to that fellow in that sceen, by inviting him to our meeting as follows;

Date: Tuesday 18th January 2022

Time: 5pm prompt

Venue: will be communicated to him privately to avoid the Alpha specie from flooding the place.

I am delighted to announce to him that he belong to us, the great SIMP association.

He will be highly welcome. No money is required for our membership form, only the quality of lifestyle is our requirements and I can testify to him that he has it to the fullest.

Say no to the Alpha specie.
Say no to the bully specie.

Long live the great SIMP association.
Long live the great permeable membrane.
Long live Nigeria.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrk7RVLLaL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
So this guy nor see him mate propose to? Smh all of una Dey call the girl Ashawo because she refused proposal. Instead of advising the guy to look for him mate grin grin grin

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by naikeboy(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Good for him since we keep borrowing other people culture

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by dabeto: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Overconfidence has pushed man to go kneel in the public to propose. Some things are best done in private

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Lawalemi(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Foolish boys
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Must you propose in public? Perhaps there won't be a next time public proposal.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Buksaylor: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2022
jaybenugo:

How the small boy go wan marry em mama...

The babe is scared of abusing the child.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Kajaard: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2022
ivolt:

Christianity is not African culture. Yet, you didn't reject it.

Forming internet troll gang is no African culture but you are proud of being one.

Fvck off dimwit. It's people like you that reek of inferiority complex that copies all manner of nonsense from the west. Get the fvck off my mentions.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by franchasng: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2022
With her big tummy, the guy just dodged a bullet grin

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Thank God she say No ..... God just save you from marital trouble. She's even too fat .... Double wahala

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by l0uie(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2022
The guy is a bitch ass.

To the nigga above me, she's not just fat, she's elephantine and ugly. * Spits.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2022
/
Of what use is saying "No" to a public proposal without "comoting" his tooth? He needs to be taught the hard way.

/

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2022
She rejected you for conductor way dey IBADAN.... Na you be fool way dey take her out, you dey spend your Yahoo money on her.
See your life when your friends ask you for money you go talk say "nothing dey bro " but you dey take fat pig out daily.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2022
What a BIG No shocked
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by l0uie(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2022
franchasng:
With her big tummy, the guy just dodged a bullet grin

No be bullet he dodge oh, na grenade. Fat pig.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Adamisa77(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Follow asap

And f*ck her for the last

Shes not yours bro
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by olatade(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Kajaard:

It's not our culture. We just keep borrowing rubbish from the west. That boy is an idiot.

We've practically borrowed everything (civilisation) from the 'west'. So that boy is not an idiot, don't blame him.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Agugbadin: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Nigerian movies loading. Nollywood film.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by showafrica(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2022
donbachi:
Is it dat,all dis guys dont discuss marriage with their girlfriends?.atleast,from there.dem go know if she dey game or not.

These are games.... This particular scene is about a low life trying to lure a big man daughter into marriage via public display of proposal.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Agugbadin: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2022
donbachi:
Is it dat,all dis guys dont discuss marriage with their girlfriends?.atleast,from there.dem go know if she dey game or not.

Is not real, is a movie in progress. Can't you see that the lady is the guy's aunt.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by InoGetJoy: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah....the commentator na mad man aswear

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by od501: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2022
jaybenugo:

I think we need to set up a task force from here to be dealing with these simp.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by od501: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2022
jaybenugo:

I think we need to set up a task force from here to be dealing with these simps
jaybenugo:

I think we need to set up a task force from here to be dealing with these simps.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by InoGetJoy: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2022
l0uie:

No be bullet he dodge oh, na grenade. Fat pig.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah....u get bad mouth

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by lookingfly: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2022
jaybenugo:

see the kind woman wey the guy de hustle sef.......Las Las na skit them de act just to trend.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2022
I have come to realize in life that, Sense is not meant for everyone.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2022
I am directing all our members in Warri to fish out this simp's and give him a thorough beating to factory reset his brain because fornication styles had blinded him and some arteries in his brain ain't working properly. Abeg, factory reset!

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures / Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture)