Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) (33322 Views)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Alamkir: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2022
harizonal123:
The guy wen do the video wicked sha. Bad mouth of the highest order grin

Its like they are even happy she said no. That's black man for you.

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stage! D camera guy gave it out.
"She said no she said no" wtf undecided

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Sniper101(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
see me see dis phat fvck wey guy man wan help e life remove her from her P.man house, na e con dey reject proposal/help grin

Wonders shall never end cheesy

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Fragility6: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
I am directing all our members in Warri to fish out this simp's and give him a thorough beating to factory reset his brain because fornication styles had blinded him and some arteries in his brain ain't working properly. Abeg, factory reset!
No need only the shame reach am
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by zedegit: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Stephen0mozzy: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
goodheart01:

Hmmmm... Are u trying to say instablog is for good news, while is for bad news?

No bi me talk am
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by ivolt: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kajaard:

Fvck offdimwit. It's people like you that reek of inferiority complex that copies all manner of nonsense from the west. Get the fvck off my mentions.
Take your meds and stay off the internet, fake African man.

Imbe ciles like you only remember tradition and culture when you need to prove a point.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Kajaard: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
ivolt:

Take your meds and stay off the internet, fake African man.

Imbe ciles like you only remember tradition and culture when you need to prove a point.

You are an idiot and a slowpoke. Stay the fvck off my mentions.

Your moniker is henceforth noted as one of the slow ones to avoid conversations with. Bloody imp.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Believe this skit and it won't surprise me that you're a Nairalander.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by vikgreen01(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Archtoch:
He doesn't look like someone that's ready for marriage yet. That's probably why the girl rejected him.

How do u want him to look..??
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by goodheart01: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

No bi me talk am

Lol... I don laff tire
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Obiraphael48(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hahahahaha, the guy wey make the video na goat... That guy nor go make heaven oooo grin grin grin

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Godmademan(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
This drama theme is stale already. Come up with something new
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Orobo get choice

Onono ôna ebughari ukwu ya ka trailer tube and tyre

Sound Sultan and Flavour
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Some guys are not intelligent at all.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by seyz91(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
You said it all
GoodHardDick:
This SIMP wants to go and proposed to an Olosho who isn't tired of hoeing around and obviously wants to continue exploring other dicks for money. angry
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
SmellySperm:
Yet to understand why guys take this proposal shit to the public.
We understand women could be manipulative and she might be dating you for the money or some favors without marriage intentions.

Why not f**king do your proposal in private Incase she says No undecided

Abi
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
harizonal123:
The guy wen do the video wicked sha. Bad mouth of the highest order grin

As in grin
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
odinson1:
Men are so stubborn and foolish.

Stop letting this women control and make fun of you. Imagine getting down on your knees,asking a Retired or in this case,An Active PROSTITUTE to Tie you down with marriage and milk you dry continuously to the very last drop.

And she's even fat! Why want to get married to a Mini elephant though? This kind of Elephant will only get fatter in marriage,while her slave(the husband) will get Thinner because she's constantly draining him

You can say that again!
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kajaard:
The girlfriend looks like his mother. Just see the fat shapeless lady that has rejected him undecided

That SIMP deserves some beating angry

I thought I was the only one that saw she is fat and shapeless, nice to know I am not alone on this. Man has no standards whatsoever in his marriage choices! None!
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
ultimatekint:
The lady is too big .

Abi. And we all know how these vagina people bl0w up when they are pregnant. Just saying o.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Firstcitizen:

I tire sef. Young fresh boy dey propose to him mama mate for public.I help am shame

Abi. His shame is shaming me! grin. Guy no even get eye for better thing! SMH.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Thank God she say No ..... God just save you from marital trouble. She's even too fat .... Double wahala

D guy no no say he dodge bullet sha. I just dey imagine how that bag of beans go be during and after pregnancy!

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Mcslize: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ekpekus:
The commentator be like "Kweke..." grin grin grin
Hahahahaha... E sure me wella say na one of the guys of the dude wey dey propose nai dey behind the camera...

Pueke! Not kweke
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
E2000:
See the girlfriend that said no looking life a football.

Like a football? Oh God lol grin
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by yemi1504: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
SkengRay:
Nonsense and ingredients. Babe wey u suppose give belle make she dey chase you about grin

Of course, she go don look like bath then grin
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mcslize:

Pueke! Not kweke
Kwekè... my guy. grin
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Deenillah(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Some men no go just get sense.
Wetin bad if you propose to her inside your parlor or even bedroom sef so that when e go your way, you celebrate, when e go the other way, she compensate.

Now na embarrassment be the outcome.

Habamana alayji.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by shawante(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109358370:

Are you referring to
Both and ..
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
shawante:

Both and ..

Who Is , that you are referring to
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

No bi me talk am

See Me See Wahala
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Celsony:

Where and when did I mention , e be like say too much garri don dey blind your eyes abi?

Are you not the one that quote

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class