Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51560 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Wasky101: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Simeony007:
Lol, na Elu Gi them sell for you no be LG

grin grin grin
Laff don tear my belle.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by bigcee(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
ghettochild:
I remember buy a small TV back in onitsha..
Shit only showed LG for a day n then went to its original product..
I dont know how these igbo boys do it
This is funny grin
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Rubbiish(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
BanjiRaymond:
Please I need help, I just ordered a 32 inches HD tv from Jumia which is about 65000. Have anyone ordered on Jumia before? Can I bank on them for real stuffs
Next time, i will advice when it has to do with electronics, always go to store yourself & do a physical inspection especially in this part of the world with high level of corruption. Do not order electronics online. Most times they are not tested.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by elbaraj2020(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if he bought it from an Ibo boi, he don lose the money cheesy

Wether receipt or no receipt

Ibo boi can never agree with him that the picture quality was like that when he sold it to him tongue tongue

And before buying it, if the seller tested it and he confirmed it to be okay.
He shouldn't bother returning it back because ibo boi can never change it tongue

Unless he add more money for another one.
Are Igbo boys not humans? If them no see who/wetin go make dem return, dem no go return am...but let me assure you that if they sell inferior product for u in place genuine product, if you handle them well, them go even beg u to collect ur money or genuine one...I bought a home theatre like that some years ago, though I didn't go myself but I rather sent my cousin n unfortunately for him the Igbo guy gave him the fake one, though I instructed him to go LG show room or buy from Hausa people then he went to buy from one Igbo man. So when I came back then I saw that its fake, then I asked him to take me to where he bought it, then I explained to him that this one is fake therefore I need the originally one, trust Igbo guys na...he started ranting then I dropped it there and left, I came back after one week, he was still saying same nonsense, second week same thing...then I call my uncle who is an officer (police) then he came with a boy to pick him up, when the Igbo saw that I wasn't joking then he lowered his voice...then my uncle asked his boy to arrest him n his felow Igbo ppl started begging on his behalf not to be take to station n he also pleadeiand promise to bring the original product... Then I left after a week, I came back n find my radio ready for pick...so go there and explain to him calmly, if he's doing any how lock him up, if he's locked up two days his brain will reset.

12 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Testimony1988(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I mean, I even connected my DSTV to the TV and it's wack! The picture quality was like watching a 240p or 360p on YouTube.
You should be the setting.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by PastorFire: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!
Next time, go to L.G Founi stores to buy your gadgets where it will be tested and certified OK before giving it out to you. And even on warranty incase of issues like this or their own technicians to fix it.
I bought mine there and no issues till date.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by fotadmowmend(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

It isn't original LG TV the original will have that LG inscription written in red attached on a metallic sticker and not printed as u have it there

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by ignis: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]

Oga na copy fake TV you buy.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Worksunlimited: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I mean, I even connected my DSTV to the TV and it's wack! The picture quality was like watching a 240p or 360p on YouTube.

Not all channels on dstv are hd quality..

If you are on dstv compact bouquet, try studio universal channel and check again..

If it's not giving you the hd quality.. Return the tv

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Smartriya: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2022
BanjiRaymond:
Please I need help, I just ordered a 32 inches HD tv from Jumia which is about 65000. Have anyone ordered on Jumia before? Can I bank on them for real stuffs

Why didn't you order directly from the LG accredited distributor store?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by b3llo(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Buying a new LG TV set from side stores is risky. You should get from Fouani directly. Those sets they sell are Normal China LED sets.
Dollywood listen to the boss of TVs he has spoken

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by samwillyco1(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Born2conquer:
Hisense is the best TV brand in Nigeria

Samsung, Panasonic and JVC are best

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Nbotee:
No b company error. There are a lot of fake LG products in the market

This is the answer.

Sometimes in 2020,i had a budget to buy an LG smart TV, I went on this road side dealer, compared to what I saw online, their prices where cheaper. Something in me immediately told me this was fake. I had to leave immediately.

I got to Foauni stores, which is the main LG dealers, where their show room is, I got 43' for 179k. The TV is mad!

Most times, this road side dealers sell fake. Try and Visit LG Foauni shops, you'll have value for your money

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by lomprico(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Did you buy it from an LG dealer shop or just any electronic store?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by StreetMedia: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Comot the waterproof for the front...
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by princebishop(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Return the TV, it’s a copy or fake LG, That’s what we call AKI TV grin grin grin

Original LG 32” TV is 96k

Don’t forget to go with the balance so that u can collect am original one.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Wasky101: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Lovenorth:

I am not on the same page with Ibos but I like doing business with most of them, they rarely disappoint their customers especially if they are really in to the business, apart from that they are not to be trusted
Are u not confused by your own post
First u are not on d same page with igbos
Then u like doing business with them
Then again they are not to be trusted.
This is the most confusing thing I have read

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Ayo081(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Looks fake and cheap undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by TomShelby: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Did you buy it directly from LG showroom. You probably bought fake bro . Lol. I bought the one am still using 2018 and everything is good till now. And it cost more than that. I bought it 75k in 2018 so it should be around 100k now if not more and the cartoon is different from this

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nairanation2: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
U just nailed it. My in-law was a victim of this fake TV. Barely 6 months, the on-off switch was gone. They only printed the LG logo on its front(we later found out). We're so evil & terrible in this country. It's easy to know from d picture quality & it doesn't read from flash. Now, I'm getting to know why we have our igbó Brothers in d electronics business.
Nbotee:
No b company error. There are a lot of fake LG products in the market

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by InterestedInHed(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
SEE ehn!!! You haven’t done anything wrong but patronized a very wrong and bad dealer or electronic shop.
First of all did you buy from a reputable outlets?
Many TV just carry names but
“For alaba Market, No be Wetin you buy Na him dey packet —(2shot)”

What I’m saying is that these (crazy) people pay Chinese or China to manufacture fake TV’s like yours
With the same structure, branding and logo..

Legit 32” LG TV HD or Oled is about 100k,
They know some people will fall for the 60k or 70k own

Me I just go to the mall or reputable dealer to or las las ship from Amazon sef

Carry the TV back with soldiers and 15k more to add and collect another one or else they won’t collect just like that *TIP*

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
It's fake, no doubt see the sticker on the bottom bezel? You don't see them on original TV products...

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Pootle: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
bros na refurbish you buy...for that tv spec you cant get it for 70k

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by emnite(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Bought mine from fouani since 2014 satellite television =N=66.000 white am still using it up till date no issues

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Offpoint1: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Simeony007:
Lol, na Elu Gi them sell for you no be LG

grin grin grin
you don ment aswear grin grin grin
see as you get the accent grin grin werey

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by EnemyofGod22(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
BanjiRaymond:

JUMIA don't sale fake things.i can assured you that with JUMIA,you are good to go.the good things about JUMIA is that,you can return the products you bought from them if you don't like it,but you must return it before seven days.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by comrChris(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
All of you are always very fast to generalize and label all lgbos bad because of the act of few. We keep hearing igbos sell fake materials yet you all are too lazy to start your original products let us come and patronize you. Tomorrow, if you need anything again, you will start running to an igbo man's shop, people you hate and accuse of selling substandard products. Start your own, no, then keep quiet no. Worst thing is that some of you will see the original ones in the same shop you bought the one you claim is fake but the price will make you opt for fake one because of its cheapness, only for you to come online and start wailing and calling out igbos

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by kriss27(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2022
Kunja2:
take it back to where you bought it from na.

I wish Oraimo was making TV cos their quality is top notch really. I'm currently using their powrbank and it's so amazing.
How much did you buy it? Can this charge laptop?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Lindodo20: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

You bought a fake LG product.

Always buy at a Fouani dealership. Most of the Ibo guys are selling fakes

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Montaque(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2022
My market hack for TV. I can buy all other electronics as new. But TVs are better in foreign used/imported. There are many guys selling good smart TVs with good colour here on Nairaland - Graceglory, acunon, alabaconnect. Go through their page and confirm for yourself. All these new ones are made for Africa - people that won't complain or protest the product. If you get the foreign used version of this TV you bought (same model number), you will see that we get substandard products in Africa, especially Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by authority2006(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

You should have told someone who knows much about electronics. My brother is into electronics business and he told me that there is plenty of fake LG products out there. And that those in the business are the ones who can differentiate between genuine and fake ones by just looking at the boxes/cartoons.
May be you should take it back and ask for original, if they agree, you're going to pay extra amount for the original

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by osuofia2(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
ghettochild:
I remember buy a small TV back in onitsha..
Shit only showed LG for a day n then went to its original product..
I dont know how these igbo boys do it
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.