Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51587 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Thecreatorx: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if he bought it from an Ibo boi, he don lose the money cheesy

Wether receipt or no receipt

Ibo boi can never agree with him that the picture quality was like that when he sold it to him tongue tongue

And before buying it, if the seller tested it and he confirmed it to be okay.
He shouldn't bother returning it back because ibo boi can never change it tongue

Unless he add more money for another one.
Igbo people derive joy in cheating, even here in rivers state. I just Dey look them, after all the cheating only few Dey ever fit upgrade their life

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Rubbiish(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]
That carton is fake LG!
You can't get original 32" lg TV for 70k now, I bought original around 79k years ago when dollar was still low, talk more of now.
Apart from the picture quality which is not too obvious, I think the TV will serve u.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by comrChris(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Echara:
Isn't that a refurbished set I'm seeing there?

TV that's sold between 115k and 130k you bought for 70k and expect magic, right? The original screen has been changed already.

You bought fairly used TV.
32inches isn't sold for 115k, unless it's smart. The price for this particular one is 80 to 90k. I bought 43inches for my mum in the village on 31st December for 120k and it's working perfectly

8 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Teejay13(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Is the LG logo engaved on it or a printed LG sticker that was placed on it?

Kindly confirm that, because I think original LG TV comes with an engraved LG logo.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Beegrace: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
Guy this is LG copy.. not the original LG
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by highoctane: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Likely you bought made of LG, but not made by LG, LG smart TV is selling at their store for 131k-70k= 61k difference that's what you get.
The LG logo was it internal embedded= original or pasted= faked in Ajangbadi or Sango Ota, that if you use a knife you can peel it off?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Please I need help, I just ordered a 32 inches HD tv from Jumia which is about 65000. Have anyone ordered on Jumia before? Can I bank on them for real stuffs

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by touchplay(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2022
oga you bought a chinese 32 inches LG tv. come wan see clear hd on top ?
you will top like 50k to 60k to get original of same tv.
they supposed to tell its china tv you buying.
i sell electronics and i give price and pictures of original and low budget of any particular product you wanna buy.
*first picture is a pic of china lg 43 inches @ 90k
*second pic original lg 43inches model number 43lp500 @ 168k
*third pic is an original hisense 43 inches @ 153k.
you see the price difference?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Lovenorth: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Ibo boi can never agree with him that the picture quality was like that when he sold it to him tongue tongue

He shouldn't bother returning it back because ibo boi can never change it tongue

I am not on the same page with Ibos but I like doing business with most of them, they rarely disappoint their customers especially if they are really in to the business, apart from that they are not to be trusted

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by foreshore(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Lol. Return it na and ask for HD version.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Deicide: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2022
It's funny how you guys are blaming the op instead of the fraudulent people that sold it for him. So op is suppose to be an Expert on Television?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by TruthUntold: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Original LG cartons don't look like the one you have, you've been duper bro.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by RPG2020(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2022
But op try dey clean your apartment look scare

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by easiest(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Simply take it to lg repair center it will fix at no cost because its cover with warranty.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by ghettochild(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2022
U bought a fake
Did u go to LG accredited dealers??
So many fakes out there

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by cedarcedar: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Its SD not HD. Nobody will sale HD now for 70k

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by iPresh4s(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2022
You bought the fake one. You didn't do research sorry

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by ghettochild(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2022
I remember buy a small TV back in onitsha..
Shit only showed LG for a day n then went to its original product..
I dont know how these igbo boys do it

13 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2022
BanjiRaymond:
Please I need help, I just ordered a 32 inches HD tv from Jumia which is about 65000. Have anyone ordered on Jumia before? Can I bank on them for real stuffs
Always buy ur electronics from approved and registered dealers. Avoid problems.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Josh64(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]

So the way we've bren shouting on fake LG since you didn't see any of it abi? That TV is 43k new in my area and it's Alaba made.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by sassiemyk: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2022
You bought a fake LG. It's called "Aka Ewu" in Igbo. It's not the original LG. Guess it came very cheap too...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Justiceleague1: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Simeony007:
Lol, na Elu Gi them sell for you no be LG

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I mean, I even connected my DSTV to the TV and it's wack! The picture quality was like watching a 240p or 360p on YouTube.

There should be a method for changing resolution, check the documentation that came with the TV or search online for the model of TV to find the instructions to change it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Rubbiish(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Born2conquer:
Hisense is the best TV brand in Nigeria
Hisense is also a product of LG
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by webincomeplus(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2022
What you bought isn't necessarily fake. It's just ordinary quality. If you're looking for a 32-inch TV that will give you HD display quality, you can never get it for anything less than 100k.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Born2conquer: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2022
Echara:

It's not true. It's no way near LG and Samsung TVs
It's my personal findings though, we've owned like 3lg tvs before we opted for hisense 2 years ago, crystal clear TV, smartest of the TVs so far and still kicking strong till date

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Totilopussylick(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Lovenorth:

I am not on the same page with Ibos but I like doing business with most of them, they rarely disappoint their customers especially if they are really in to the business, apart from that they are not to be trusted
There are good ones among them.

Specially the already made ogas them.

They can change it for you without suspecting anything but you must have to agree you'll always patronize his shop in times of electronics house appliances cool.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Wasky101: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

To avoid generalization I will say some igbos are wicked, i suffer for them hand last year no be small.
Had issues with my transmission
Called a contact i saw on jiji for spare part. Ladipo guy. Told him I wanted gear valve body for a 2014 Corolla. He call price we negotiated and agreed, this man sent gear valve body for 2009 Corolla.
When I called him to return it he first tried to convince me that they can change it to a 2009 gear. When I refused he said I shld return it, I return oya oga return money story enter. He say make I come use the money collect another thing, I dont need anything again oga, he said nah until when him sell am him go refund.
Shey I follow u dey your shop to know when u go sell the spare part.
Last last I opted to collect transmission fluid from him. Sold the oil at 20k, called him and said oga market value of this oil is 15k each he say naso him dey sell him own.
All through this the most shocking thing was this guy mah elderly man, if it was one young boy I would have not have felt so bad.
Had to buy bumper for another car, if I start that one story I fit start to dey cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by bigcee(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2022
brandsoncharlie:
Most igbo people are naturally criminals, I bought a laptop for over 250k thinking it was new, the laptop dey give me problems. The worst thing is me and colleagues needed a sound laptop for Autocad, Revit 3d, STAAD. we paid him total of 950k naira for 3 laptops but we are having issues with it still now.
I swear, this is very sad. I am Igbo but my people can be very dubious. We too like money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by zuraking(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Okay, I'll try this.
don't waste your time taking it there. U bought FAKE LG product and that's why the picture is low. Original LG won't sell for 70k

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Johel(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

You bought LG 32 inch for 70k?...and u expect HD quality?,where did u buy from?,was it brand new?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.