Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari (19835 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drnoel: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

What's your business with me because of Tinubu? Freedom of association mean anything to you intolerant and undemocratic Igbos?

Lol, am sure U didn't just throw Ipob around here. Am no supporter or sympathiser of the group or any arms group for that matter. That includes those groups in the west too and Niger Delta.
Like I stated and you can quote me anywhere. Tinubu will be your president. Good luck with that
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drnoel: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
SarutobiEky:
olohun. Stupid, people too much for here.. We need to annihilate them.

Calling for war and annihilation at Ur tender age doesn't say much about Ur training. It's barbaric and offensive. Pls don't spew that bile here. Doesn't come down well with people with refined mentality.
Like I said, Tinubu will be president even if it's posthumous. That's what the king makers have ordained. It must come to pass.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by SarutobiEky(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
drnoel:

Calling for war and annihilation at Ur tender age doesn't say much about Ur training. It's barbaric and offensive. Pls don't spew that bile here. Doesn't come down well with people with refined mentality.
Like I said, Tinubu will be president even if it's posthumous. That's what the king makers have ordained. It must come to pass.
angry how much will you pay me if it don't?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
olabrad:

Boy, you are dumb. You want evidence, they gave you evidence and you are stiill asking for evidence.

Who cursed you with so much dumbness? No wonder you sell your destiny for ponmo

You did not give me any evidence, you showed me a court filling saying the US Vs This and that bank account, but the question is still where it said Tinubu was arrested, charged with drug crimes and was subsequently convicted.

Is it not obvious that you can not show us anything beyond what's on that paper that you can not read and properly comprehend.

Ignorant ipob, small primary 3 question you van not answer..

Den waste village square education toro kobo on ya head.. WAEC drop out...shame.. grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
drnoel:

Lol, am sure U didn't just throw Ipob around here. Am no supporter or sympathiser of the group or any arms group for that matter. That includes those groups in the west too and Niger Delta.
Like I stated and you can quote me anywhere. Tinubu will be your president. Good luck with that
[/s]

ipob, it's a free country and you have the constitutional rights to follow, support and vote candidates of your choice, so why is my support for Tinubu burning your whole body? Do you see me questioning all the useless, lazy and incompetent kerosene and wheelbarrow clowns you Igbos vote for?

Go and worry about your own rainbow, and stop trying to commit suicide over other people's choices.

Hateful, bitter, angry, bigoted and frustrated ipob..
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2022
NGpatriot:

You did not give me any evidence, you showed me a court filling saying the US Vs This and that bank account, but the question is still where it said Tinubu was arrested, charged with drug crimes and was subsequently convicted.

Is it not obvious that you can not show us anything beyond what's on that paper that you can not read and properly comprehend.

Ignorant ipob, small primary 3 question you van not answer..

Den waste village square education toro kobo on ya head.. WAEC drop out...shame.. grin grin

Did you see Tinubu's name on the list of bank accounts? grin grin.

Was his bank account listed because they wanted to give him an award? grin grin

You just confirm that you are cursed. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drnoel: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

ipob, it's a free country and you have the constitutional rights to follow, support and vote candidates of your choice, so why is my support for Tinubu burning your whole body? Do you see me questioning all the useless, lazy and incompetent kerosene and wheelbarrow clowns you Igbos vote for?

Go and worry about your own rainbow, and stop trying to commit suicide over other people's choices.

Hateful, bitter, angry, bigoted and frustrated ipob..

Lol, U can support whoever U want. I have no feeling or emotions in that direction for U or for Tinubu.
You have a problem and it's immaturity that is worrying you.
Your mates have nothing to say that is relevant in this discussion. It's Ur father's mate that I be discussing with.
Cheers little boy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drnoel: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
angry how much will you pay me if it don't?

Money is cheap, talking even less. I won't stake funds in a process that would most probably benefit Tinubu. It has no meaning for me to be right that he will be president.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by SarutobiEky(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
drnoel:

Money is cheap, talking even less. I won't stake funds in a process that would most probably benefit Tinubu. It has no meaning for me to be right that he will be president.
Lol. That's right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson / Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.