Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari (19830 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by blancsn1: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Who are you ? Who sabi you.
A governor is talking you de put mouth. You think he was in kindergarten when they offered in the guber seat.

remele2:
Hmmmmm.... Make i no talk oooooo.. Watin i wan talk no too good.. Bur who tell diz man to talk diz thing self
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by blancsn1: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Exactly an Atiku that never fought for it n sold all the port in the SS to himself, all the Nigeria asset she coveted using BPE n promise to sell the refineries to his friends is who we should be rewarding or the Peter Peter Obi that was caught with over N250M cash in Lagos while he was governor of far away Anambra. The fools was recently expose with another $500M in his 13 year old daughter foreign account those are who we suppose de reward. Thank God malls he looted Anambra to build are being burnt to ashes. Nemesis is never too far away to the daredevil you wish on Nigeria.

Buckeyemedia1:
Because Tinubu fought for democracy like you claim, which politics has already made him richer than he could ever imagine, doesn’t mean that he has to be President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by signature2012(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Will you shut your foolish mouth.
Does you father whoever n whatever part of hell he is from as the capacity to lead like Tinubu as proven over the years.

Where was your father when Tinubu was fighting for democracy or who among those wanting the post now committed their kobo to that cause way back when you were probably still in you bigoted Igbo mother's womb.

Save me the cork n bull story about how u are no jew from hell. I care less if you are from the hottest or deepest past of hellfire or Alaigbo

Not everyone is from the East my friend.
I can tell you kick,slap your parents at home.
You just like one of the Agberos I deal with when they cause menace in Lagos.

The Tinubu you are supporting does not care if you exist.

You are just a “ born troway pikin”

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
olabrad:

Most of you Tinubu's Ponmo boys are bunch of ignorant people.

You just defend Tinubu without any iota of knowledge about the criminal you are defending.

All Tinubu needs to do is to give you ponmo and you will lose your senses.

Check the image below and quit your Dumbness.
Mugu read my other comments, Tinubu will never win, not even APC’s ticket.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by royalmu: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sanwo-Olu isn't expected to say otherwise. We know how the thing dey go.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Never voted in my entire life buy because of this comment I will ensure I register n vote Tinubu. You can rot in hell for all I care.

Don’t waste your time, everything must have an end, Jagaban’s reign is over, whether you vote once or a 100 times.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Solofresh2: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Once again am asking you
How much did Tinubu pay you for this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by dapolaw(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
So how did you people with all your enlightenment ends up with a governor like Ikpeazu?

GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

How the SW people who have claimed to be the most sufferiscated tribe are campaigning for a sick old man to become the President of this country is baffling me.

I mean how do these people campaign for this man below to be the President of over 200m people with straight face Something must be wrong with what these people are swallowing as meal in that region. angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by blancsn1: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
That is what you do in the East break your fathers n mothers jaws with flying tackles early in the morning. Plus I already told you I care less if you are from the deepest or hottest part of hellfire or even Alaigbo. I do not care.

Tinubu does not have to care about me. I know he is the best candidate for the job n as you Igbo n others made it your job to antagonize him I chose to do otherwise. Everyone with his or her choices.

signature2012:

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Uchesis: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
There is something about tinubu's face that make me not trust him

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by maybet081: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lucky governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by remele2(f): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Who are you ? Who sabi you.
A governor is talking you de pit mouth. You think he was in kindergarten when they offer in the giver seat.

I wish i could understand 10% of all you just typed,,, but its so unfortunate u have a phone with internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by blancsn1: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please help me ask those fools quoting since morning o. Ikpeazu told their fathers not to question him for not being able to build a single flyover bridge in over 20 years of democracy n only gave their mother N500 for birth more hate filled bigoted soul to come insult every other tribes on NL.

dapolaw:
So how did you people with all your enlightenment ends up with a governor like Ikpeazu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Strongdickfresh: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
What do you expect from a servant to his master? Tinubu will never see the promise land of also rock as president of our great Nation (Nigeria). Tinubu will be humbled... Mark this comment. We the concerned and patriotic Nigerians rejected his ambition. It is dead on rival.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by oluwaahmed: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
GuyWise101:

How the SW people who have claimed to be the most sufferiscated tribe are campaigning for a sick old man to become the President of this country is baffling me.

I mean how do these people campaign for this man below to be the President of over 200m people with straight face Something must be wrong with what these people are swallowing as meal in that region. angry angry angry

Don't mind the fools on nairaland trying to give their paymaster positive publicity. I stay in lagos and I can tell you majority of yoruba both old and young detest the man very much. His corrupt hands are everywhere in lagos and the people know it. If you enter any cab that that there's a yoruba ask dey don't like him. Don't be deceived, if he is given the APC slot he will loose woefully in Lagos. Him and all the governors after him did nothing for civil servants in lagos. Their pain was aggravated when the peoples choice Funso Williams was killed by alleged frog eyed goons. All the civil servants in lagos were going to vote for funso Williams but....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by blancsn1: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
As you be god ba.
The audacity with which you clown exhibit your foolish delusion need to be studied in hell.

signature2012:

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by dapolaw(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
I am a Christian from the SW and I support Tinubu.

SmartPolician:

What makes you think that people from.the south south won't do that?

BTW, please those in South West should support a more sellable candidate. Nigeria cannot continue to suffer because of useless leaders.

If it's okay for you Muslims to suffer, I am a Christian and I am not ready to suffer because of one nonentity who makes useless laws for 200 million people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Lolz. Ponmo Boy is pained tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Brian47(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tell this man to shat up
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Foreseer: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dapson73:

If you called a performing sitting governor of Lagos state Toy boy; then, what is your father ?
Guy calm down. Sanwo olu is a stooge.

He does as the master bids him shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Flo36: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tueh to all the youths supporting all these brown grew hair men to rule them, tribalism apart Nigeria needs fast thinkers as leaders

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drlateef: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
GuyWise101:

You are part of Bob Marley’s band - the wailing wailers. You will wail till death. We know a leader when we see one. And if he says he is fit, we believe him. If you have evidence that he is not fit, bring it out, or keep quiet for ever.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
What drugs, did anyone in your family work for him as a narcotics mule?

Or you want us to accept I hearsay based on the claims of haters? No facts, just incoherent perceived assumptions?

Check the image below and lie to yourself that it is an assumption. Ponmo boy, pretend to be educated for once in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drlateef: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
LordLugard1:
We in the South South are waiting to do to South West what they did to us in 2015. It's an eye for an eye

You can’t do nothing, we are more than thrice your population.

grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by rickyrex(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
this one be like scam
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Youngminister(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by rickyrex(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dapson73:

If you called a performing sitting governor of Lagos state Toy boy; then, what is your father ?
are you protecting or protesting... Cause I am not understanding the pain you got from that comment

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by DavidHarry(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wetin boy-boy go talk before
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Okoros come and wail here as usual

Sanwolu is looking for his 2nd term bt e never sure yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / Ekiti PDP is Broke, They are looking for milk factory - Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.