Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari (19829 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Truvelisback(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Baba God, abeg, make i first Blow b4 E happen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Echoban: 6:29am On Jan 28, 2022
sukkot:
i agree. he is the best of the worst bunch. still i would prefer that adesina guy or okonjo or dangote if he decides to run lol

U grab. Best of the nonscence .

Unfortunately these technocrats won't want to chuk hand into Nigeria dirty politiking. Too complex for just/jew men. Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by ufotunang: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2022
We reject bullion van president
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Kenturkey048(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2022
LordLugard1:
We in the South-South are waiting to do to South West what they did to us in 2015. It's an eye for an eye
God bless you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Kingsleyebere(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2022
drnoel:

Total lie but who is taking note?
Tinubu is already president
; Omo small small ooo he just dey reign for presidency ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Says the pointing governor.

Shebi u want to begin collect money from danfo people so that we the commuters in Lagos should suffer it.

As u wish us ( the commuters) so shall it be upon u and your household too
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by sammirano: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2022
The defense of stupid flatbrains is that Tinubu is sick, Uncle Joe is more sick, yet he is president in US. Whether you people like it or not, Tinubu is the next president
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by KINGS100(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2022
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT; I DISAGREE WITH YOU SIR,

HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO'S PLAN FOR THE YOUTH IS TO RECRUIT 50 MILLION NIGERIAN YOUTH INTO ARMY TO FIGHT BANDIT AND FEED THEM WITH CASAVA ON THE BATTLE FIELD.

HE ALSO MISLED US WHEN HE SAID OUR PVC HAS EXPIRED. NOT TO FORGET; HE CAN'T DO BETTER THAN THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION BECAUSE HE LORD HIM AS THE BEST THE CAN OFFER US IN 2015.

WE CAN DO BETTER, IF IT IS A CURSE I REJECT IT.
Whoever is going to quote me should allow his conscience judge him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by KINGS100(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2022
sammirano:
The defense of stupid flatbrains is that Tinubu is sick, Uncle Joe is more sick, yet he is president in US. Whether you people like it or not, Tinubu is the next president
I SALUTE YOU KING MAKER, GO AHEAD, DECLARE HIM WINNER EVEN BEFORE ELECTION.

I pity the future of this country
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

I know you Igbos didn't go to school and can not read and comprehend English words, but show us where Tinubu was convicted, arrested and charged with any crime in the rubbish you and your ipob kind keep peddling.

The manufacture illiterates per second in the SE..

Lol,. Your reasoning is so shallow. No wonder you sold your destiny and those of your children for Ponmo. Shame.

Your brain is archaic and backward. No wonder you think anyone opposing Tinubu is automatically an Igbo. In this world of information, you still choose to be backward like a mental relic from the 14th century.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Denoh68: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2022
AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YORUBA IS BETTER THAN IGBO, OGA IF GOVERNMENT DIDN'T FIX
YOU PEOPLE UP, YOU ARE BELOW AVERAGE
headSmasher:
Stop your senseless attachment, claim your inviable erosion desecrated landlocked bloodsucking land, let us know who to send arrow to, using south south has a block shield will only keep you in the shadow and render you inconsequential, step into the light and let us see what you are made off, you lump up South south with south east, south south consists of Yorubas in Benin Akoko and itsekiri
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
olabrad:

Lol,. Your reasoning is so shallow. No wonder you sold your destiny and those of your children for Ponmo. Shame.

Your brain is archaic and backward. No wonder you think anyone opposing Tinubu is automatically an Igbo. In this world of information, you still choose to be backward like a mental relic from the 14th century.
[/s]

I did not ask you to bore me with your rubbish, show us where Tinubu was convicted, arrested and charged with any crime.

You obviously can not read and comprehend the rubbish you are peddling.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Davesaves(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin again u wan talk?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Saidfx(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2022
pitroski:
What do you expect from toy boy before

Toy boy wey make sense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I did not ask you to bore me with your rubbish, show us where Tinubu was convicted, arrested and charged with any crime.

You obviously can not read and comprehend the rubbish you are peddling.

Just like I said, Mr Mental Relic Ponmo Boy, your Brain belongs in the 14 century. You just defend a criminal without first investigating him. You are simply saying those who sent you to school only wasted their resources.

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Jagunlabiodua: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Are you talking about the South South of Western Nigeria or the South South of Eastern Nigeria? Because Half of that South South is Yorubaland Benin, Akoko, Itsekiri, The North created South South to crush the powers of East and Western Nigeria, The East supported them so to Target Awolowo's influence and development acrros Western Nigeria. But don't be decieved the people there are speaking Yoruba with OBAs and will Vote their brother Yoruba and Tinubu for president. Now you must understand Yoruba is not only in South-West but are in a Region designated Western Nigeria with cut across some states in North Central like Kogi and Kwara by this Yoruba is the single largest ethnic group in Nigeria and when they stand as One no candidate from the North or East can defeat them in a Nigerian presidential election. Even Shagari lost against Awolowo's but was rigged in by the North military and the crises continued until 1993.
LordLugard1:
We in the South South are waiting to do to South West what they did to us in 2015. It's an eye for an eye
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drnoel: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2022
SarutobiEky:
are you God? What if he does die before election period, or dies on that seat? What then will you Tinubu supporters do?

My brother are U the one that is going to kill him? Anyways I will bite, if he passes on before the election then he will be made president posthumous. And be governing from the grave. That's how silly our elections are
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Agugbadin: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Currently Rotimi Amechi is the best candidate that APC has and can present. Nigeria is in need of a leader that can rescue this country from the bottomless pit that PMB has dumped the nation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by SarutobiEky(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2022
drnoel:

My brother are U the one that is going to kill him? Anyways I will bite, if he passes on before the election then he will be made president posthumous. And be governing from the grave. That's how silly our elections are
grin at this point... I'm speechless. cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2022
So so heartbreaking
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Ajimusty2: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
We weren't expecting anything else from you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by DeleTaller: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
but one of them don talk about how him go pay waec yet its not time for manifesto?

The other get spoke people weh say him go rule one year and allow Igbo to rule, are these not part of campaign

Dokpesi was speaking at the consultation hall....Trying to let people key into their terms... that is not a campaign.

Tinubu didn't say he would pay for the WAEC.. please stop saying what people who love to carry rumours or turn things around to suit them.. Go and listen to the interview and get things clear. What all of them are doing now is awareness and consultation. No manifestos yet.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Jaopinto: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you
Ola man.Shame no dey catch you?
Why una like suffer like this?
Is generational dummy or what?
This same man that deceived you and your likes to vote for a dullard.
This same man that said he will ride on the vision of a dullard.
Even,if you are paid to do this.Aren’t you thinking about your kids future and their next generation?

The big problem about Nigeria is not just the leaders but people like you who come out without iota of shame to ass-lick those that will torment and make like miserable when they get into power.[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
olabrad:

Just like I said, Mr Mental Relic Ponmo Boy, your Brain belongs in the 14 century. You just defend a criminal without first investigating him. You are simply saying those who sent you to school only wasted their resources.

So, you can not show us where Tinubu was convicted, charged with drug crimes or any crime at all.

This silly ipob is peddling rubbish that he didn't even bother to read and comprehend..

ipob village square education is bad education..

ipob, look below, the same American government dey run in and out of Bourdillon to pay hommage and prostrate to Asiwaju, den even chase am to his office in Abuja to pay homage.

You Igbos are just too shallow and pedestrian.. grin grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Even our UK folks no dey let Asiwaju rest for Bourdillon..

grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Asiwaju is not the president of Nigeria and he's not even a public office holder, but world powers dey form delegation to Bourdillon to do ranka dey dey to Asiwaju left and right..

They know what some Nigerians don't know, they know Asiwaju is the most powerful Nigerian and he must be consulted on a regular basis...

grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Look at this one, he finished his tour of duty in Nigeria and quickly run to pay homage to the KING of Bourdillon before heading to the airport to enter plane back to the UK.

Asiwaju is not your father's mate.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Withdrawal Of Officers From Vips: Police Deploy Men To Airports, Highways To... / Photos From The Burial Of Justin Abuah / Ibrahim Magu Tells Banks To Provide List Of Corrupt Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.