Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari (19839 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by eSpeded: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sanwo-Olu is gradually registering into the retards league

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Imstrong2(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
If he doesn't support his political mentor who else would
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Heediots plenty for this kwantiri

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by BabaIbo: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dapson73:

If you called a performing sitting governor of Lagos state Toy boy; then, what is your father ?

His father did better than yours, because he gave birth to a wise and reasonable son and not a mor*n and d*ft being.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by jneutron4000: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

How the SW people who have claimed to be the most sufferiscated tribe are campaigning for a sick old man to become the President of this country is baffling me.

I mean how do these people campaign for this man below to be the President of over 200m people with straight face Something must be wrong with what these people are swallowing as meal. angry angry angry
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Puppet levels!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oga Pointer, just focus on your business of being a puppet...

Leave national politics for your elders in the Cabal!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
In 2014 you said Buhari was the best, here we are. Again you are presenting a sick man for president, are Nigerians born to suffer?

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Victerica(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
With the way, things are going...Tinubu, may be our next president.

I don't care about, who succeeds Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by FBIBOT(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dumb.... Shooting yourself on the foot

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Eyaaah
Deep inside him i know he is shy of this statement but d Pinocchio have no choice.

Nigeria is really in the web control of these greedy old politicians and even seeing some youths here campaigning for tinubu makes me shake my head in pity...so because of peanuts your lazy ass is given u want to put your younger ones and children future in the hands of these same men. Damn

Later you see these South West guys abusing the Igbos who I think are been more rational and sensible here. A typical yoruba man who can be lazy will worship you just to collect money to buy agbo jedi and Chop amala for that day but the Igbo man have self pride to hustle and work for his own meals and do things thinking of the future...Its not Rocket science but a norm if you take out hate and understand these settings.

Peace out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by SmartPolician: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
headSmasher:
Stop your senseless attachment, claim your inviable erosion desecrated landlocked bloodsucking land, let us know who to send arrow to, using south south has a block shield will only keep you in the shadow and render you inconsequential, step into the light and let us see what you are made off, you lump up South south with south east, south south consists of Yorubas in Benin Akoko and itsekiri

What makes you think that people from.the south south won't do that?

BTW, please those in South West should support a more sellable candidate. Nigeria cannot continue to suffer because of useless leaders.

If it's okay for you Muslims to suffer, I am a Christian and I am not ready to suffer because of one nonentity who makes useless laws for 200 million people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Rawtruth1: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
The lies of the century. Nigerians, awake, the destroyers have started to mobilize. Like 2015 like 2021. The vultures have started their familiar songs again

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by goody234: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
I see tinubu’s paid lackeys will be on this thread in no time ...writing good things about him for the few shekels they get paid ..trying to influence sensible people ...Nigerians if you want more of the same go ahead and vote for him ...as a would be president he is shrouded in mystery especially about his business dealings and age ...Anyway he will have to declare his assets till then ....We need somebody young and dynamic not these oldies I beg

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by ceaser: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nonsense oozing out from the buccal cavity of Sanwó Olú.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Nicenixon: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
2023 general election is gonna be like market where every trader will market their products, it is left to the buyer whether to buy or not, so don't insult yourselves my people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Okoros come and wail here as usual

While an oloriburuku will hail here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Okoros come and wail here as usual
All noise, nothing is new under the sun, even Umoru Dikko told MKO Abiola in 1982, your money cannot buy the presidency.

APC give the ticket to Yemi Osinbajo to stand a chance, or just quietly secede power to Pdp, Tinubu cannot win the general election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Neypopin: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
GuyWise101:

How the SW people who have claimed to be the most sufferiscated tribe are campaigning for a sick old man to become the President of this country is baffling me.

I mean how do these people campaign for this man below to be the President of over 200m people with straight face Something must be wrong with what these people are swallowing as meal. angry angry angry

Ask your your healthy father to do so.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by JooEeL(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
What do you expect from a boy-boy?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
olabrad:

The Destiny of your children about to be subjected to the wimps of a drug dealer.

Upon all your so-called sophistication, this is all your brain can bring up.

What a shame.
What drugs, did anyone in your family work for him as a narcotics mule?

Or you want us to accept I hearsay based on the claims of haters? No facts, just incoherent perceived assumptions?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Tribalism123(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tinubu is ur master card
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by 07kjb: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Damn dry fish

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by blancsn1: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Never voted in my entire life buy because of this comment I will ensure I register n vote Tinubu. You can rot in hell for all I care.

depedest:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life... Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by remele2(f): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmmmm.... Make i no talk oooooo.. Watin i wan talk no too good.. Bur who tell diz man to talk diz thing self
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Will you shut your foolish mouth.
Does you father whoever n whatever part of hell he is from as the capacity to lead like Tinubu as proven over the years.

Where was your father when Tinubu was fighting for democracy or who among those wanting the post now committed their kobo to that cause way back when you were probably still in you bigoted Igbo mother's womb.

Save me the cork n bull story about how u are no jew from hell. I care less if you are from the hottest or deepest past of hellfire or Alaigbo

Because Tinubu fought for democracy like you claim, which politics has already made him richer than he could ever imagine, doesn’t mean that he has to be President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Public Enemy warned us, “Don’t believe the hype”.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by nosmassam(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
GuyWise101:

The most annoying part is that, the Drummer of Tinubu never dispute the pix

I mean how do these people campaign for this man below to be the President of over 200m people with straight face Something must be wrong with what these people are swallowing as meal in that region. angry angry angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
What drugs, did anyone in your family work for him as a narcotics mule?

Most of you Tinubu's Ponmo boys are bunch of ignorant people.

You just defend Tinubu without any iota of knowledge about the criminal you are defending.

All Tinubu needs to do is to give you ponmo and you will lose your senses.

Check the image below and quit your Dumbness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is The Most Beautiful And Hottest Nigerian Newscaster Ever / 2023 Presidency: The Mind Game Begins / Airspace To Be Shut As Aviation Unions Back Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.