Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari (19834 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Show me any Nigerian civilian collecting visits every day from world powers....

grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Our friends from France too do follow follow to Bourdillon to pay homage to Asiwaju..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by BlackBaron: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Sanwo-Eko...

Didn't expect less from him to his puppet master.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2022
EU to carry delegation to Bourdillon.. grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
L-R: Mr Manoela Borges, Nigeria Desk in Washington DC, National Leader of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu; United States Consulate General Lagos, Mr Jeff Hawkins; Mr Ben Lazarus and Political/Economic section chief, Rolf Olson, during courtesy Visit to National Leader of action congress of Nigeria,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Office Victoria Island, Lagos.

The whole of America embassy carry delegation to pay homage to Asiwaju of Africa.. grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
We all know Tinubu is your Godfather so continue.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We all know Tinubu is your Godfather so continue.

Your own godfathers... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2022
African Political Rallying Point and APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu receives the Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in his Freedom House Office Lagos State.

Our friends from the UAE.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2022
In fact, Asiwaju is already the president of Nigeria, world leaders know and they've consulting with him nonstop..

Foreign policy experience is a vital requirement during presidential elections in America and I don't see any Nigerian politician with such deep foreign policy experience and close constant interaction with world leaders..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

Your own godfathers... grin grin
Tinubu does not recognise you continue wailling as one of his thugs.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by martinslaura: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
It doesn't matter who succeeds Buhari.

I am yet to see anyone that has talked about what he will do to ch9ange things

THATS BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ANYMORE. IS IT ROAD, LIGHT, WATER, SECURITY? MY DEAR NOTHING TO SAY. SENSELESS PEOPLE
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
Holluwhakemmy:
Tinubu does not recognise you continue wailling as one of his thugs.
[/s]

grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Invitationn: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Angelfrost:
Oga Pointer, just focus on your business of being a puppet...

Leave national politics for your elders in the Cabal!
That's exactly what he's doing �
What would you have a puppet do in this kinda situation?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Angelfrost:
Oga Pointer, just focus on your business of being a puppet...

Leave national politics for your elders in the Cabal!

I don't remember you hypocrites telling these siting governors looking like clowns to leave politics, including the useless one from Enugu..

These Igbos sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

I don't remember you hypocrites telling these siting governors looking like clowns to leave politics, including the useless one from Enugu..

These Igbos sef..

Yeah right... Everyone who speaks against your clueless charlatans automatically supports the other sets of imbecilic lowlifes!

It must be true that an average Nigerian lacks the intelligence for objectivity even with regards to politics and leadership! Little wonder this nation continues to thrive backwards.

Such a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

So, you can not show us where Tinubu was convicted, charged with drug crimes or any crime at all.

This silly ipob is peddling rubbish that he didn't even bother to read and comprehend..

ipob village square education is bad education..

ipob, look below, the same American government dey run in and out of Bourdillon to pay hommage and prostrate to Asiwaju, den even chase am to his office in Abuja to pay homage.

You Igbos are just too shallow and pedestrian.. grin grin grin grin

Did you read the document I posted?

No, you didn't read through. That's why you are perpetually dumb.

Read through, dear disoriented Ponmo boy and stop disgracing those who sent you to school.

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
olabrad:

Did you read the document I posted?

No, you didn't read through. That's why you are perpetually dumb.

Read through, dear disoriented Ponmo boy and stop disgracing those who sent you to school.

It is not about what I read, just show us where Tinubu was arrested, charged with crime and was convicted.

Why is it so difficult for you to just show us what I asked?

You should be able to show us if you actually read and comprehend your own rubbish..

Silly ipob illiterate..
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah right... Everyone who speaks against your clueless charlatans automatically supports the other sets of imbecilic lowlifes!

It must be true that an average Nigerian lacks the intelligence for objectivity even with regards to politics and leadership! Little wonder this nation continues to thrive backwards.

Such a shame!!!

ipob hypocrite..

You intolerant and bigoted Igbos don't get to dictate to Nigerians what they can do or not do because freedom of association is a guaranteed constitutional rights in our constitution.

Go and read it, Your own useless governors are running around joylessly doing campaign jamboree left and right even all the way to far away Lagos, but you hypocrites did not ask them to shut up and stay away from politics.

Keep queit joo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

ipob hypocrite..

You intolerant and bigoted Igbos don't get to dictate to Nigerians what they can do or not do because freedom of association is a guaranteed constitutional rights in our constitution.

Go and read it, Your own useless governors are running around joylessly doing campaign jamboree left and right even all the way to far away Lagos, but you hypocrites did not ask them to shut up and stay away from politics.

Keep queit joo..

Lol... You are dull! Damn!

The worst part is that you can't even take simple correction... It's quite amusing and equally pathetic! grin

Just look at the kind of people who make up the volume of campaigners and voters... There is a reason sane people have such low expectations during election period!

Let me make it simple for you, in tone: No Sane Nigerian will support charlatans in power, and no normal human being will support Ipob.

Now, rest in Jesus name!!! grin cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
Angelfrost:

Lol... You are dull! Damn!

The worst part is that you can't even take simple correction... It's quite amusing and equally pathetic! grin

Just look at the kind of people who make up the volume of campaigners and voters... There is a reason sane people have such low expectations during election period!

Let me make it simple for you, in tone: No Sane Nigerian will support charlatans in power, and no normal human being will support Ipob.

Now, rest in Jesus name!!! grin cool
[/s]

Same ignorant and rettarded ipob rubbish..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drnoel: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2022
SarutobiEky:
grin at this point... I'm speechless. cheesy

grin grin grin grin my brother, na wah for Naija elections
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by drnoel: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:
Asiwaju is not the president of Nigeria and he's not even a public office holder, but world powers dey form delegation to Bourdillon to do ranka dey dey to Asiwaju left and right..

They know what some Nigerians don't know, they know Asiwaju is the most powerful Nigerian and he must be consulted on a regular basis...

grin grin

Lol, U are on Ur own with the those assessment. Tinubu is Tinubu. God help us when he becomes president
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by holluwizzy: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by sharpden: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
headSmasher:
Stop your senseless attachment, claim your inviable erosion desecrated landlocked bloodsucking land, let us know who to send arrow to, using south south has a block shield will only keep you in the shadow and render you inconsequential, step into the light and let us see what you are made off, you lump up South south with south east, south south consists of Yorubas in Benin Akoko and itsekiri

Yet he was disgraced in same Benin abi you don forget EdoNoBeLagos?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2022
drnoel:

Lol, U are on Ur own with the those assessment. Tinubu is Tinubu. God help us when he becomes president

What's your business with me because of Tinubu? Freedom of association mean anything to you intolerant and undemocratic Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by SarutobiEky(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
drnoel:

grin grin grin grin my brother, na wah for Naija elections
olohun. Stupid, people too much for here.. We need to annihilate them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by olabrad: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

It is not about what I read, just show us where Tinubu was arrested, charged with crime and was convicted.

Why is it so difficult for you to just show us what I asked?

You should be able to show us if you actually read and comprehend your own rubbish..

Silly ipob illiterate..

Boy, you are dumb. You want evidence, they gave you evidence and you are stiill asking for evidence.

Who cursed you with so much dumbness? No wonder you sell your destiny for ponmo
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by seyz91(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's expected of him to say nothing less

A puppet is meant to do the bidding of his master
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/2023-why-tinubu-is-the-most-capable-candidate-to-succeed-buhari-sanwo-olu/?amp
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by jrusky(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
smallsmall:

Yinmu!
I dont care about this and that, bla, bla, bla.
You better stop hiding.
Only a Brainless Fool will rate Tinubu above VP Osinbajo, when it comes for the SW to present a Presidential candidate.
All these People that want to turn Aso Rock to Old People's Home or Sick bay
. grin grin

Yinmu!

You are the brainless idiot here to have failed to realised Osibanjo has not come out to show his interest so why should I rated him? Untill he openly declare his interest then he can be prefer over Tinubu "in his party" ok Mr Mofo!

Yea I don't care about Tinubu corruption or whatever because he has not looted my money and yet no serious evidence to nab him so tell me why I should be fuming on nothing?

I never said I preferred Tinubu listen and listen good I said if not he is apc the party I so hated with passion AND for his major participation in bringing the calamity in Aso Rock upon Nigeria" he is qualify under his party structure but not qualify to rule Nigeria.

Are you blind or cannot read to understand or ack mental capacity or what?

Pls where are your senses? Where is your comprehension capacity, you sold it out or borrowed it out or what

Read pls Read and understand or seek help.

I'm a die hard pdp I mean hardened pdp instead to vote any damn apc bollock I will rather bend so just f e c k off.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by ufuosman(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na ur Oga so am not surprise
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by awajis78: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
mumu president to be, what else ll he urfer Nigerian when he was part of the present government.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by EBEk101(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
It doesn't matter who succeeds Buhari.

I am yet to see anyone that has talked about what he will do to change things

He will recruit 50million Nigerians into the the military
U don gerrit ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal / Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 / Labaran Maku Spotted At APGA Rally In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.