Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari (19832 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by foreshore(m): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/2023-why-tinubu-is-the-most-capable-candidate-to-succeed-buhari-sanwo-olu/?amp

What words do you expect of a stooge thar was installed like one installing an AC

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by smallsmall: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2022
jrusky:
To be honest as it stand in apc sorry to say this Tinubu is most qualified pls sentiment apart.

I'm not apc and will never be. I can never vote for him but I do not hate him. My issue with this man is simply he is apc member and one of the major stakeholder that the calamity in Aso Rock to power apart from these two points Tinubu is very qualified.

I don't care about his corruption because he did loot my money and has never served in any Federal govt portfolio before let Lagosian sort corruption out with him. Apart from putting his family in positionof authority, he is one man that has helped so many of his associate to become somebody in Nigeria today. That is a fact!!!

No sentiment truth is truth.

Yinmu!
I dont care about this and that, bla, bla, bla.
You better stop hiding.
Only a Brainless Fool will rate Tinubu above VP Osinbajo, when it comes for the SW to present a Presidential candidate.
All these People that want to turn Aso Rock to Old People's Home or Sick bay
. grin grin

Yinmu!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by smallsmall: 12:49am On Jan 28, 2022
foreshore:

What words do you expect of a stooge thar was installed like one installing an AC

Haaa, Mogbe! shocked grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Bimpe29: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2022
What would he say other than that?

Anyway, I wish Asiwaju the very best of luck.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by signature2012(m): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2022
blancsn1:
That is what you do in the East break your fathers n mothers jaws with flying tackles early in the morning. Plus I already told you I care less if you are from the deepest or hottest part of hellfire or even Alaigbo. I do not care.

Tinubu does not have to care about me. I know he is the best candidate for the job n as you Igbo n others made it your job to antagonize him I chose to do otherwise. Everyone with his or her choices.

Stop being a daft.Nigeria has a country have over 100 tribes.
Stop being a moronic bigot.Not everyone that criticize Tinubu is from the East.

Stop being the lastest foolish being in your generation.

Let your dumbness end in your generation.

Are you happy the way this country is being Governed?

Iru eranko omowo lowaje Bayo?

So wa dagba omo to yi ogbon ni?

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by biomedics(m): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2022
I’m not saying Tinubu can’t succeed Buhari, as a matter of fact if Buhari can be president anyone else can.

But saying Tinubu is the most capable is an insult to Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by blackaxe78: 12:54am On Jan 28, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

How the SW people who have claimed to be the most sufferiscated tribe are campaigning for a sick old man to become the President of this country is baffling me.

I mean how do these people campaign for this man below to be the President of over 200m people with straight face Something must be wrong with what these people are swallowing as meal in that region. angry angry angry

You wailed more than this in 2019, and certain you cannot repeat that tempo.

And when people like you start to hate something, victory is like guaranteed
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by cardoctor(m): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2022
100% right for Methuselah.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by targetjobspace: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
It doesn't matter who succeeds Buhari.

I am yet to see anyone that has talked about what he will do to change things

undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Echoban: 1:29am On Jan 28, 2022
signature2012:

Ola man.Shame no dey catch you?
Why una like suffer like this?
Is generational dummy or what?
This same man that deceived you and your likes to vote for a dullard.
This same man that said he will ride on the vision of a dullard.
Even,if you are paid to do this.Aren’t you thinking about your kids future and their next generation?

The big problem about Nigeria is not just the leaders but people like you who come out without iota of shame to ass-lick those that will torment and make like miserable when they get into power.

U seems to be Politically naive. Politicians do whatever to get to power and the best he could at that time was to support a PMB, anybody in his right sense knew GEJ needed to go we couldn't bear no more. Now that PMB got there and changed devilish, does that has anything to do with BAT governing policy?? Did u just hear it that PMB and BAT have not being in good terms due to PMB rejecting some of BAT advise? Is ur brain that analogue not to b able to Reason logically? So because PMB is bad means BAT too is clueless? Mention who is more intelligent that BAT Among the current aspirants. Maybe Kingsley Moghalu but that one has no experience bro back his quotations.

Mention someone who is better and has archieved more than BAT.

If I'm in BAat shoe I LL also say the same thing just to get his support, PMB till today has the street credibility and if he choose to support BAT, then there goes his loyalist for BAT. U gaz dey loyal to get whatever u want. The way PYO too is loyal as Vice u think he is a mumu?

I doubt if uv ever contested for any election before. I really doubt. Try and exercise even if it's compound leadership position and have a taste of what it takes to get support across regions . Stop being emotional here bro. Cheers
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Rondigee: 2:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Alright
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:17am On Jan 28, 2022
The power of weeds
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by ofiko123(m): 2:22am On Jan 28, 2022
May God help Nigeria .
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Judybash93(m): 2:41am On Jan 28, 2022
I agree! From frying pan to fire! Yeah, that's better
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Amah70: 2:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Oga, na lie you de talk.

Because Tinubu helped to get more people from the SW to vote Muhammadu Buhari is no reason to thwart the established zoning pattern of the presidency to reward Tinubu.

Zoning establishes the fact that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce president in 2013. You SW APC people must not make Nigeria continue with political instability because of your personal interets.

Anyhow, one sees NADECO 11 loading once the SW refuses to support the Igbo for the presidency to come to the South. North collects the thing on a platter of gold.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by litaninja(m): 3:00am On Jan 28, 2022
A-s-s must really taste so good.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Amah70: 3:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Echoban:

U seems to be Politically naive. Politicians do whatever to get to power and the best he could at that time was to support a PMB, anybody in his right sense knew GEJ needed to go we couldn't bear no more. Now that PMB got there and changed devilish, does that has anything to do with BAT governing policy?? Did u just hear it that PMB and BAT have not being in good terms due to PMB rejecting some of BAT advise? Is ur brain that analogue not to b able to Reason logically? So because PMB is bad means BAT too is clueless? Mention who is more intelligent that BAT Among the current aspirants. Maybe Kingsley Moghalu but that one has no experience bro back his quotations.

Mention someone who is better and has archieved more than BAT.

If I'm in BAat shoe I LL also say the same thing just to get his support, PMB till today has the street credibility and if he choose to support BAT, then there goes his loyalist for BAT. U gaz dey loyal to get whatever u want. The way PYO too is loyal as Vice u think he is a mumu?

I doubt if uv ever contested for any election before. I really doubt. Try and exercise even if it's compound leadership position and have a taste of what it takes to get support across regions . Stop being emotional here bro. Cheers

As you now say that Muhammadu Buhari became president and became devilish, that means that those of you who supported Buhari had little or no intelligence earlier when you were supporting him. It's a similar thing that you people are going for now on Tinubu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Kagarko(m): 3:41am On Jan 28, 2022
He's the most qualified and capable of carrying on with the agenda for the Yoruba.

The North Has Not forgotten about the Lagos massacre and killing of Northerners burning of more than 300 trailers loaded with goods during his reigns as The Executive Governor of Lagos State.

Continue fo_oling your selves. We're waiting for you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by chaloskyx: 3:50am On Jan 28, 2022
NAA HES NOT THE BEST CANDIDATE BY A MILE HOWEVER ITS NORMAL FOR NIGERIANS TO BE FORCED TO DEAL WITH INCAPABLE LEADERS AS PRESIDENTS FIRST JONA THEN BUBU NOW TIBUBU TILL NIGERIANS KICK BACK IM AFRAID WE SHOULD PREPARE FOR THE WORST APC!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by mywells: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2022
From frying pan to fire,with medical tourist.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Dobest: 3:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Can a fly be against a sour?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 4:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Says the political puppet governor! What else was he expected to say?

Let us all leave what they say in public...what matters is what they really think.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by sukkot: 4:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Authoreety:
Look, my friends, tinubu is stupendously wealthy... This men just wanna answer that name that comes with being the number 1 at aso rock... They will just flex dem selves, share wealth to their close folks while their stay lasts, leaving the future to suffer..

Bikonu, lets, scrutingnisnly, unanimously engage ourselves in positioning someone whose untimate goal is to build a better Nigeria.. Bikonu, my people.
and who is that person ? atiku ? orji ? yahaya ? anyim ? moghalu ?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by sukkot: 4:53am On Jan 28, 2022
what we need iss that adeshina guy as president and okonjo as vice president

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by Echoban: 4:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Amah70:

As you now say that Muhammadu Buhari became president and became devilish, that means that those of you who supported Buhari had little or no intelligence earlier when you were supporting him. It's a similar thing that you people are going for now on Tinubu.

Same way I supported GEJ as I felt he is educated, will use his education to do things but rather went there as a weakling and clueless human, PMB despite his old antecedent became appealing of course, he bleeped up and 2019 I voted Kingsley Moghalu.

2023 the only person I feel has it balanced is BAT . Even more than PYO gan. BAT has his experience right from wen he was a civilian working as an accountant, as a politician @Governor and his knowledgeable boys around him to get job done, he has the political power and won't b a pussy weakling, he's a Democrat . Forget all the bullion van mantra, all Political tantrum .

So I still put BAT as a balance not because he is complete but I think he has a touch of all sector of how to lead a complex nation like Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by NGpatriot: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2022
olabrad:

Most of you Tinubu's Ponmo boys are bunch of ignorant people.

You just defend Tinubu without any iota of knowledge about the criminal you are defending.

All Tinubu needs to do is to give you ponmo and you will lose your senses.

Check the image below and quit your Dumbness.

I know you Igbos didn't go to school and can not read and comprehend English words, but show us where Tinubu was convicted, arrested and charged with any crime in the rubbish you and your ipob kind keep peddling.

The manufacture illiterates per second in the SE..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by sukkot: 5:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Echoban:

Same way I supported GEJ as I felt he is educated, will use his education to do things but rather went there as a weakling and clueless human, PMB despite his old antecedent became appealing of course, he bleeped up and 2019 I voted Kingsley Moghalu.

2023 the only person I feel has it balanced is BAT . Even more than PYO gan. BAT has his experience right from wen he was a civilian working as an accountant, as a politician @Governor and his knowledgeable boys around him to get job done, he has the political power and won't b a pussy weakling, he's a Democrat . Forget all the bullion van mantra, all Political tantrum .

So I still put BAT as a balance not because he is complete but I think he has a touch of all sector of how to lead a complex nation like Nigeria.
i agree. he is the best of the worst bunch. still i would prefer that adesina guy or okonjo or dangote if he decides to run lol
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by SarutobiEky(m): 5:44am On Jan 28, 2022
drnoel:

Total lie but who is taking note?
Tinubu is already president
are you God? What if he does die before election period, or dies on that seat? What then will you Tinubu supporters do?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari by trudpo: 5:58am On Jan 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning / Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist / #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.