Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (52965 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Digmygold: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Olodo
Social space is being exploited more going by recent stat

Like I.don't know that already. If you like meet person for church and trust them hook, line and sinker. Na that time you go know say na you be the Chief Olodo
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Maureenho(f): 1:28am On Jan 29, 2022
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .

Send me a DM and I will tell you what to do to get your phone back and get him arrested
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by kunlebco(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Won ti bo card e.

quote author=maxwelltony post=109750735]Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .[/quote]
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Oluf3mi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
maxwelltony:

I should share you my location

Can you??
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by PurestBoy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
maxwelltony:

What's his Facebook handle let me set him up
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by PurestBoy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

He don looseguard you.
He outsmart you for the game

You come dey yan many many talk

Wetin dey your mind maybe na to chop that guy and discharge especially as you hear say he get ride

Bad guy you gerrit, she looseguard when she heard ride, she won't give chance to a real struggling guy that will spend on her and might even call him Mumu

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by bigK001: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hi Op, is the picture you saw on FB is the same with the guy that treated you like this? If yes, post the picture on every social media with this same story so that others will be watchful of falling victim. Sorry dear.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by dexcira(f): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nawaoo. We all have to be vigilant & careful
Revolution2022:
This is an old format.I have witnessed it twice where I worked.The first was in a hotel.The guy invited some ladies for auditions.He used my manager who he hasn't met before as a close pal to demand for the models iPhones.They feel at home and handed their phones to him.I don't know if it was jazz.It was when the guy ran away before the ladies were aware.They were now pointing accusing fingers at my manager,that he planned it with the fraudster.My boss later gave the photo of the fraudster he captured on CCTV camera to the police to track him.
Also,a lady wanted to try this shit with me but I didn't allow her breathing space.She begged for my phone to make a call.I was just following her until I collected my phone back before I lose guard.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Poleski: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
maxwelltony:

You saw all those red flags (in bold above) and yet ignored them!
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by RealDoctor: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

He don looseguard you.
He outsmart you for the game

You come dey yan many many talk

Wetin dey your mind maybe na to chop that guy and discharge especially as you hear say he get ride

Fraudster with nothing good to offer. Shut the fvck up abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.