Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (53037 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by BafanaBafana: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .
You claim someone robbed you and you can't mention his name and put his picture here for us to see?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Olam09(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

grin you're very vulnerable..
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Quaddafi29: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
U come chop, instead u go vomit. Nice story. Next person
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Crazychris: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

I should share you my location
ok can I send you a pm?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by blkmum700: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tosin9119:
This is why I am always extraordinarily careful about the people I meet online. The ones you know one on one can still do you harm, not to talk of the ones you don't know all. I don't ever loose my guard when it comes to meeting strangers, even with the ones I know personally. I trust no one these days. There are several evil people out there.
One needs to very careful. Thank God for it wasn't more than the phone.

Aunty Tosin , You’re safe meeting me , just give it a go ahead, mind you I don’t have a car , we run Uber up and down.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by danot1030: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

You ladies will never learn with all those story online related to your experience, after reading this now some ladies with still fall victim
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by merits(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Slay guy. grin

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Chigold101(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

You no wise paaa
All the signs were there but you no allow your brain to process the information very well.

Remove God from this matter, the guy na expert in things like this
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by drlateef: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
One of the golden rules of meeting a strange man by a lady for the first time is take someone with you. You would have been an offering for the gods of yahoo boys by now. Thank your mother and father’s soul for keeping you alive grin. Never go for an air-raising adventure anymore, no matter how long you have missed a konji.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

give us his fb account and leave d rest for social media people. Shalom
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Johnbmc(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mehn... This is sadden ���

Where do you stay in Challenge, i live around there too
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by segun18(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
My dear sister.Just go and do Thanksgiving.The guy could have been a ritualist or kidnapper ooo.

God bless you
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Huracio(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
fear who no fear Ibadan people with their wayo.....
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by shamsin6300(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Thank you sir

Always welcome.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Realhommie(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bolaji26:

Which type of phone are you talking about?.
Maybe na one torch light phone o..

And beside maybe what he ordered is different to what he saw that's why he just decided to pay you back in such a manner to revenge back his stress u made him passed through from that far distance
In other words, you're justifying his acts, right?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by kokkubabboni421(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ishilove:

I have learnt a new word today grin
Ishilove Abeg nor kill me with Laughter nah you and Pocahontas be Oga ooh
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Jayrow08: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
I feel Ur pain dear, call me on dis number 0903 123 2592
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by CocaineLord(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jayrow08:
I feel Ur pain dear, call me on dis number 0903 123 2592

You want a man to call you on your number abi? Better remove your number cos OP is male and the story is fake as fvck....How can a female be bearing Maxwell Tony grin

Why are Nairalanders so dumb?

So many fake stories nowadays on nairaland cooked up just to get money from nairalanders....It's so crazy and people still fall for it

smiley
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Origin(f): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thanks for sharing your story so we can learn from it.

We all met in this world and we all take chances on people.

Some people click, some don't and yet we all still take a chance everyday...

You were cautious and nice yet some human beings just have to just be ........

Probably his plan all along
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Jayrow08: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
CocaineLord:

You want a man to call you on your number abi? Better remove your number cos OP is male and the story is fake as fvck....How can a female be bearing Maxwell Tony grin

So many fake stories nowadays on nairaland cooked up just to get money from nairalanders....It's so crazy and people still fall for it
Don't jst jump to conclusion guy.
This thing wey happen to dis girl wey u dey say fake [b]really happen to me self [/b]but d wey things don be now even if someone is saying d truth u guys will say is a lie.

smiley
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Blackman101: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
wickedness by the man
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by kponkedenge(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

He has blocked me from his contact..can't have access to it, most of his pics are on my phone

What's his Facebook name. Lemme help you call him out.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Jayrow08: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
CocaineLord:

smiley
I even post d girl picture put her numbers join but wetin Una do put?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Oluf3mi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

grin grin grin tf!!! Are you for real abi it's a joke...ahn ahn.
By the, I stay around Challenge too....and if you mind....
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Neddstark: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
You made a big mistake. From using your 1k to buy Pepsi and Meatpoe, that was when you should have been wary of him.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Richie77: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Very unfair on his part. Put three fingers inside toto curse the guy.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Agugbadin: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thank God for your safety and life. The heart of black men is desperately wicked.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by nathaniel27(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Same thing happened in the hotel I work
I young girl came to our hotel and the heartless boy took his phone just the way they did to you, the b**stard order Hollandia yogurt for her then he collected her phone and was doing as if he was directing someone that was how he left with the phone, the girl had nothing with her I have to pay for her to
Thank God the girl haven't taken the Hollandia
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by victorazy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Sorry my dear.
Please don't use it against anybody.
The evil doer will meet his Waterloo one day.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by EmmaLege: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
na wetin u wan chop make u loose guard cry cry cry
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by YourRealSon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Zeh

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by seyz91(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
Conner44:
Op the your skull is safe for another day wink

All hail sango grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.