Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (53040 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by thedio(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
U trekked from Iwo road to olorunsogo honestly u r a qualified herd woman. What a sweet way to learn.
Thank God for ur life anyway
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by donMIG(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lols,,,, WA'YOOOO!
Him use sense well
Sha me I no know y una dei take all these fb guys serious...
Sorry ko?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Tosbox01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .

Sorry madam. It can happen to anyone. Just try to be very careful next time.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by soluwunmi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
You should expose this guy on facebook,..if he did this to you,..he is definitely scouting for others and he Is a ritualist for sure. I hope you secured your bank accounts and other stuffs.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by thedio(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sammy101111:
The guy is not in osun he stays in ibadan
Lol ibadan them be 419 sure very greedy
I stayed for Ibadan for 3 years
Most of there guys are into local parol
They even stole my phone at ibadan then so am not surprised .
I can never trust or marry in ibadan

Lol,u r not street wise. where r u from and where did u stay in Ibadan.
Nevertheless don't pass general judgement on us because u were taught a street lesson in Ib Mr mugun
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by stonecoldcafe: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

You goofed sis, the moment he asked for your money (1k) to buy stuff, this is what you do, smile, pick up yourself, just smile and say "I'll be back, need to use the rest room" then you leave that place immediately.

So you weren't informed? I forgot my wallet gang nor be new format na, babes suppose know wetin to do
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Priscyj1(f): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Starpro87(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sorry about that but I want to say this, sorry if you feel offended.

If I may ask you, OP.....how many similar stories to this had you read about before this your encounter?
Now you are advising other ladies, whereas you didn't heed advice.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Ojukwu007(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

1. Were you in a relationship before this outing? If yes, na God catch you. Always testing the waters.

2. I'm glad you learnt your lesson, sorry all the same. Go and sin no more.

3. No need to advise ladies, seeing is believing for them. Na only GUYS dey learn from other people's mistake, ladies don't.

One love.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ariesr(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dont u have his Facebook contact ? Try to use ur female friends Facebook to track him, lure him & get him arrest just like u guys starting to know when u met him first
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by muheeb01(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thank God for your life,I don't understand reason behind meeting a total stranger in this country....
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Sammy101111(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
I know ibadan people will come here and ready for you people . you know ibadan was the first place in nigeria that they rob banks and killed alot of people use your google and search about ibdan on google and see your self
Ibadan is fool of local scammers 419 thiefs, fake pastors. Ibadan never made niveria peace with greed where is your sundayigbowa at lol
Henso50:

So if the incidence had happened in Abeokuta you would say Abeokuta people are bad?? Or you can't marry them?? How sure are you that the scammer is an Ibadan indigene??
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by doneback04: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
U went to find love, only to reach and u jam a 419. The guy as plan what to do you before he started coming, sorry dear, but girls like guys who lie to them .
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by groovy12: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Sori 4 ur loss if dis story is true pls post his details so dat d security agents can do dia job.
We hv some gud cops on NL dat will track d thief.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Emmanuel30a: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
By Now, You Would Know That Nothing Good Comes From A Relationship Between Man And Woman. Its All Deceit And Deception
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Silencer9319: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Similar thing happened to my wife younger sister in that same Ibadan,.Ibadan den no get joy at all. especially for (atenu) girls

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Yewandequeen(f): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
batb:

He is not a total stranger, they 'be been chatting and guy has been calling her, the lady here is not street smart and guy is poverty stricken criminal!
Exactly
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by AkaraAndBread: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

With his appearance and the way he presented himself, he doesn't look a scammer, but I learnt my lesson.

That is an experienced scammer for you. His demeanor alone was able to win your trust. Sorry for your loss.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by flokii: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
@OP Why didn't you scream or run after him? You're just living in Lagos, you're not sharp.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Laralag: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
The useless retard thinks he is wise, please post his phone number and his picture from Facebook,. You should shame him don't let him get away

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .[/quote]
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Brownshoe: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
People don comment o, but i get one question for op, no vex o, are you pretty? You sure, because that guy change his mind right inside that eatery, propably you are not what he expected, as a evil guy he is, he change it for you right for even letting him come the long way.

My observation specimen A.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by alphaNomega: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

fake gist
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by friendl: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
That guy is a goat �,...this is one reason why women should be careful who they meet online,what if he was a kidnapper ,...
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Fatalveli(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
flokii:
@OP Why didn't you scream or run after him? You're just living in Lagos, you're not sharp.
Ibadan grin
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by tammie24: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Thank you
please post his name too
To go with the picture
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by dlordy100: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Good advice to the wrong gender... A lady would actually witness a girl who got killed from hookup and then she will still want to confirm if it's true people get killed from hookup and engaging on that too...
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Hiq0: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oh

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Clinghton: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
You don lose guard.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
dexcira:
See format oo . Thank you for this update o.
This is an old format.I have witnessed it twice where I worked.The first was in a hotel.The guy invited some ladies for auditions.He used my manager who he hasn't met before as a close pal to demand for the models iPhones.They feel at home and handed their phones to him.I don't know if it was jazz.It was when the guy ran away before the ladies were aware.They were now pointing accusing fingers at my manager,that he planned it with the fraudster.My boss later gave the photo of the fraudster he captured on CCTV camera to the police to track him.
Also,a lady wanted to try this shit with me but I didn't allow her breathing space.She begged for my phone to make a call.I was just following her until I collected my phone back before I lose guard.

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
You are to be blame for your loss, particularly with consideration of security situations in the country at the moment.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by sync(f): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
So sorry
I feel your pain
God will settle you. It is well
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by wiseworld: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

With his appearance and the way he presented himself, he doesn't look a scammer, but I learnt my lesson.
that is it, you taught the guy is rich, and thank God you learn a lesson. iPqa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.