Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26320 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Stankovic22: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thank hunger is the motivation... Keep pushing with time everything will make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by josite: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and confused.

What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

Kneel down and ask your Creator for direction

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Keniwit(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
aktolly54:
drop your account details make I do you 1k and I hope you are not bet addict ooo , you might be lucky to see good people who can send you more money or help you with job

God blesses you more for blessing him bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by olanrewaju99(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Brother learning work and feeding oneself is a very difficult thing at first especially where you're seeing no tips at work. But with time it'll get easier, first make agreement with your boss that you'll not be coming some days. ( I'll suggest Saturdays and Sundays ) its hard to see workers on both days, either party or church service most laborers got engaged. If you're the strong type go to site and do labour work. Talk to street brothers who are into legitimate work to call you for labour work. Don't see any job as dirty or you're to big for it. The money you're making from the labour work is what you'll be using to sustain yourself at work. And as time goes you'll be having your own customers. Leaning work and feeding oneself is not easy. Talking from experience but thank God am now my own boss now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by kingsceemark(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

How come u dey get data to write epistle on nairaland tongue

Op you sound like an illiterate and someone from Benin republic IDP camp, so you forget that Airtel and MTN network gives free 50mb on opera mini users everyday?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Onewazobia(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Shout at them, tell them are they not ashamed that their generation are suffering. While they are 6 feet underground sipping dry gin.

Tell them to better sit up and use their powers to help their son.
If possible carry cane and flog on the ground 7 times. Your Ancestors go feel am

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good

D gods have spoken

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Berankis: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

what's the way forward?

DM me your account number na, make I send small something to take hold belle first. I have been in your shoes too.
I remember when I used to go teach every Thursday and Friday stabbing lectures and even missing tests. Las Las I graduate sha... Just hang on and know that it won't be like this forever. But you must plan and work.... No miracles anywhere except from God Himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by FKMagazine(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is what I do when I was broke:
1. I pray to Almighty God
2. I double or triple my hustle (create new nitch)
3. I look for new customers
4. I welcome & held on to the right customers
5. Grace is what will crown your efforts

Pls, don't give up,

Hustle go pay!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by DatNaijaGuy: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

Smh. That's why the poor remains poor. What if i said this month i've paid 800k in wages to Nairalanders working with me ?

Comrade give me update.
I am interested.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by GodsGrace33(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

Stop receiving alms. Come and join my team, let me make you a millionaire
Hello sir I'm Really Broke I really want to join your team �
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Fortune5588: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

It’s easy and I can send you samples of how it works

My friends earn from it

Although it requires lots of reading
Pls I would like to know how I can go about it sir.
Here is my WhatsApp number... 07087928034
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by cayorday89(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

How come u dey get data to write epistle on nairaland tongue
Some don't know that Opera browser gives 50mb free data daily to surf the net, I automatically use it as I only subscribe 1gb weekly data with the free data given by opera, I don't even consume all the 1gb data for the whole week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LegitAirdrop: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sent you a pm
How do i join your team?
If you're seeing this msg me on 0/7/0/2/5/2/0/4/4/1/1
Thanks.

Kafrida:

Smh. That's why the poor remains poor. What if i said this month i've paid 800k in wages to Nairalanders working with me ?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by EhisChelsea1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
gstelly:
You'll be okay, I am a 200lvl student of AAU last semester it was a kind nairalander that assisted in paying my fees, my boss refused to pay us 3 months salary. Finding it difficult to eat and go to school...at times I contemplate suicide and quitting school

I am in Benin and I had my first degree from AAU. I know how that place Dey be and how oppressive and frustrating it can be for those wen nor get cash and nor ready to cut corners. Send me a DM IF YOU ARE A GUY and NOT A YAHOO YAHOO APPRENTICE. E nor Dey but at all at all, na e bad. Might be able to reach out from time to time til u finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by GauRanTor(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

My friends earn from it

Boss am interested
0702 5747 575
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LegitAirdrop: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
I fit enter?
No reject me abeg? grin

Heman7:
Drop your account number let me waya 2k make u chop today
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by gstelly: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

I am in Benin and I had my first degree from AAU. I know how that place Dey be and how oppressive and frustrating it can be for those wen nor get cash and nor ready to cut corners. Send me a DM IF YOU ARE A GUY and NOT A YAHOO YAHOO APPRENTICE. E nor Dey but at all at all, na e bad. Might be able to reach out from time to time til u finish
done thanks sir
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by aktolly54(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

I'll keep this moniker in mind...May the good Lord never forget you as you have in mind to gift a total stranger like me with money. I'm teary right now
it's nothing, God know if I got millions in account ,to give out 100k to strangers will be nothing. We can all see how don Jazzy and Davido give out money but God knows am struggling too . Just decided to help in little way I can. JUST BE PRAYERFUL , WAKE UP IN THE NIGHT AND PRAY, EVERYTIME YOU GOT CHANCE, TRY TALK TO GOD AND HE WILL ANSWER WITH TIME

2 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LegitAirdrop: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
I'm also on this table who cares to help.
Sterling
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LegitAirdrop: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thanks for your benevolence.
I no go mind if you knock my door too o shocked

aktolly54:
it's nothing, God know if I got millions in account ,to give out 100k to strangers will be nothing. We can all see how don Jazzy and Davido give out money but God knows am struggling too . Just decided to help in little way I can. JUST BE PRAYERFUL , WAKE UP IN THE NIGHT AND PRAY, EVERYTIME YOU GOT CHANCE, TRY TALK TO GOD AND HE WILL ANSWER WITH TIME
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by olaodun: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pls skill is good and you need money , I dont know where you are based , I will advise to learn skills that can abide , soon people will not go to barber again pls add another one to it barbing is quick and it will be useful when you go back to campus . you may choose others
However what will take away hunger is selling others people products and earn commission , you dont need money for this just as agent for renting house if you need more information pls get back to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
travelzcruix:
Well what ever you are going through is just a phase. All religions talk about suffering, quite bad if you are in a religion that glorifies quik prosperity. Your choice of belief is up to you, whatever you are going, see the best part of life.
From my deduction food is the problem for now, my brother keep pride aside. In Europe Naija guys are doing more just to escape hunger.
If you live in a city, find restaurants, Las Las most restaurant owners are mother like except for some few Jezebel's.
Talk to her that you will be assisting in errands like washing plate, pounding yam, Cleaning, loading the fridge in exchange for food. You will be shocked at the amount of positive feedbacks you will get.
It might just be a stepping stone to greater good things.
When you have fixed the problem of hunger, you can now have the energy to even learn anything.
Don't be deceived, brain work requires a lot of body resources.
Finally if miraculously you get out and make it, remember the streets you came from, don't spend all on women and drugs, fund enterprises that will give people the chance to escape this hardship.
Lastly be gentle on yourself. The idea in your head that everything thing is wrong should be thrown to the garbage.
Find a meaning to your life by finding a clear path to spirituality.
Find that thing that still connects you to your God and do more of it.
If you belong to a church, volunteer to arrange chairs or sweep. You will be surprised at how God can transform your life.
I'm outta here.
Lastly the choice is yours to make. I can't live your life.

Sir I logged in just to like, appreciate, and thank you for this comment. Your wisdom is too much and it overflows. More grace and wisdom Sir.

Per the bolded. I was in a very bad situation some years ago just like the OP. Very bad situation that I was silently praying to die. The battles I was facing were too much for 1 person (or so I thought). Abandonment by close kith and kin, homelessness, nothing I was doing was prospering, backwardness, struggles, and pains. I asked God questions and said harsh things against HIM. I even said He isn't worthy to be called a Father because no earthly Father would watch His child go through what I was going through and won't act. Unknown to me God heard it and sent a prophetess to ask me to pray for forgiveness because I was questioning Him too much and saying things "too big" for my age. I had suffered shame and was a laughing stock amongst peers. It was so rough and tough.

Circa 2017, God began speaking to me by showing me that I was alive because of His grace. The plans of the enemies against me were much. I went from one deliverance to another, fastings and prayers, etc. After praying, I would get another revelation to pray against yet another thing. It was then I discovered that someone did something with human blood against me when I was a child and that person was/has been close to me all my life till I discovered. Plus others. I cried my hearts out as why humans can be this wicked.

The only solution to my problem was working for God in His house. Initially, I hesitated but I started out with cleaning the chairs, sweeping, and crying and praying while at it. Fast forward to some years, my life is changing small small. I'm not where I want to be but I now have my own rented apartment, can feed myself and another person, I can cloth (though I don't spend anyhow). When I look back and discover that #100,000 denied me entry into the university when I got my first admission, I just laugh.

God is good but we should always seek His face. Some things are more spiritual than physical but many don't know.

If you're reading this, please turn to God. Everything you need or will ever need is in Him. Aside looking for money, OP should look for God. He never fails or disappoints.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LegitAirdrop: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mummy Ishilove I can see you on this thread.
Show ur boy love � naa

LegitAirdrop:
I'm also on this table who cares to help.
Sterling
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by HiideaConsole(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your way nur dey barbing

Try sit down, reason something do
Look around, who fit help you wey you fit cling to learn something

I see you coming bright
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by GoLEarn: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly, which is like 200$ weekly

It’s easy, and I can send you samples of how it works

My friends earn from it

Boss. I'll like to know more about this too. Can I DM you?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by dbrown2021: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bro Jesus said come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest..Matthew 11:28.
Peter toiled all night and caught nothing, but at the command of Jesus he had a net tearing catch.

As it stands, you need a Job to survive and you need the job where you can learn some skills. You can apply as an assistant, car wash boy, laundry helper, mechanic or auto electrician. The following will help you.

1. Make peace with God through repentance and faith in Jesus the Saviour of man.
2. Make peace with your Parents both of them
3. Have a Desire Dream or Goal
4. Discipline yourself to work and learn
5. Determine to succeed, remove shame
6. Be Diligent in what you find to do. Be hardworking, honest and upright and you will make.
7. Communicate your challenge with your Boss, friends, family or Church, don't die in silence.
8. If you need 1k to drink garri drop your axa.
9. God bless you.

KVN1:
Good afternoon all.

what's the way forward?

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by GoLEarn: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

What's the deal Chief?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
kingsceemark:

Op you sound like an illiterate and someone from Benin republic IDP camp, so you forget that Airtel and MTN network gives free 50mb on opera mini users everyday?
Oga shut up
Wannabe
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by hekola: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:

My friends earn from it

pls help me with this info iam instrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Jumia Lay Off 50 Staff In The Most Unsavory Manner? / Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center, / Developing An Action Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.