Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26324 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
franchasng:
Not everybody likes sending PMs, when in this type of situation, just put your phone number or account info in case some people wish to assist u.

God will see you through

alright sir

GTBank

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
FutureFocus:

Being able to post on Nairaland is not a determinant factor in this case, not like he’s streaming on Netflix or YouTube, most people feel relieved when they read posts on Nairaland, it’s a way to still reach out to the world or do you wish him that bad? Or in even worse condition?

To the OP, you need to first figure your goals out, and follow up without confusing yourself, As an apprentice, you shouldn’t prioritize money, pay more attention to the job you are learning, this is the learning stage and you shouldn’t prioritize money at this level,
Money will start rolling in at a certain stage.
You are talking like someone who is already used to money,
I wish you well, stay focus.
kiss
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
webhead:
Abeg Getat

Pea brain!!
Why are u stupid
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by mrdipye(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Shout at them, tell them are they not ashamed that their generation are suffering. While they are 6 feet underground sipping dry gin.

Tell them to better sit up and use their powers to help their son.
If possible carry cane and flog on the ground 7 times. Your Ancestors go feel am

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good
This sounds hilarious but I feel there's sense in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by 07kjb: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
FacelessKing:
Once you master your barbering skills, you can setup your own small shop, get your own assistant, introduce women hair making section, add pedicure and manicure, expand to another area in your city, expand to another city, make more money, relocate to your hair empire head office, include body massage to the services you offer, open a branch in Paris.

The opportunity is limitless brother, with focus, consistency and patience.

Good luck!
This no be advise abeg is easier said than doing

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by codeigniter(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=INTEGRITYA1 post=109760176][/quote]

May God bless you, I am moved by the word and kind gesture! UnNigerian

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by mrdipye(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
MansoryMX:
A lot of people are sitting on this table comfortably. Graduates, no job, no money to set up a business or learn a skill. Just stagnant and waiting for the slightest chance to have a little hope. Life in Nigeria is like a writing Thermodynamics or Multidisciplinary case study course wey u must use extra shit of paper else you won’t pass. Like someone said below if you never pass through this kind phase in life you never start life and pray you escape am because it has lead a lot of young men into depression. Those of us wey manage dey package dey see small light for this country without depending on Nigeria government or salary we have no idea how lucky we are.
Wo I am on this table right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by mrdipye(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Op one step at a time, I can assure you that you're not alone kn this table. I'll encourage you to focus more on your skill acquisition right now and good luck bro.
May God bless every legitimate hustler out there in Jesus name
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Heman7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Drop your account number let me waya 2k make u chop today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Go for Suicide dear, that was what I did last year when I was in this condition.

Use your brain sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by YourFavorite21(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
I will suggest u learn how to ride a bike, or Tricycle then look for someone to give u, so u can be making account daily or weekly depends on ur agreement with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Heman7:
Drop your account number let me waya 2k make u chop today

may God bless you abundantly Sir..I really appreciate

GTBank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LeyeWrites: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
I bought the bus for transportation business ooh
But na engine remain sir.
I be graduate but no job
I want to be useful to myself
God bless the hustle.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
go see your parents/siblings, family, friends, acquaintances, neighbor and ask them for help for food, you thief....then figure out a way to SORT YOUR LIFE OUT instead of trying to scam NLers with BS stories etc! you've been begging here since last year with different formats and yeye stories!

here is you last year begging with the same BS and/or here is another one with your other account begging too.

KVN1:
yo support my transport to work daily..
I spend ₦500 on daily basis
please help

GTBank
Nichotivity1:
IBtxo,Odewaleadesoye,Good morning Sirs, I really want to plead with you Sirs. I just got a job offeras a driver in Abuja and my driver's license is ready but still with the frsc until I pay the final 15000 naira and do my capturing. things have not been so easy for me as this license has been ready since September. please Sirs, I wouldn't want to continue with online begging so I really beg you to come to my aid. God bless you Sirs

GTBank
N.V.O.
Nichotivity1:
and here am I, being to broke to be happy.
who can put a smile on my face please?

GTBank

4 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
You will stock testimonials too
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by taneez(f): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
OP
You may have to either ride Okada or keke to survive for now.
Any money yous save should be either towards a business or a digital skill(save for laptop).

I will advice you to save up for 3 months and not give anyone money(including family members). It maybe difficult but you just have to take the decision because it is an African tax.

Business in Nigeria isn't funny except you have money to start well.
Save to buy a laptop so you learn digital skills (I will advice you learn this because it can be combined with a day job) or save for POS business( It don cast but at least you will earn 1k per day).
You can send me a PM for more directions on navigating digital skills.

I have sent something to you. I hope your case is genuine sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Grandest(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

It’s easy and I can send you samples of how it works

My friends earn from it

Although it requires lots of reading
Please, I'll love to learn.
My email address is alexkenneth2000@gmail.com. Better still, my WhatsApp number is 08186749479. I'd really appreciate to learn.

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
go see your parents/siblings, family, friends, acquaintances, neighbor and ask them for help for food, you thief....then figure out a way to SORT YOUR LIFE OUT instead of trying to scam NLers with BS stories etc! you've been begging here since last year with different formats and yeye stories!

here is you last year begging with the same BS and/or here is another one with your other account begging too.

it's of no essence bringing these things up Bro. I am happy that what you posted here has actually solidified my position as someone who needs help. No one really wants to be on the receiving end. it's good I used my original moniker to post this so you know there's nothing to hide
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Alfa123: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

My friends earn from it

Am interested here is my number 07060979297 let me have your number
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Princerichi0(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:

My friends earn from it

Im facing the same problem the Op talked about. I'm very interested in this. How can I contact you, sir?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by MansoryMX(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
mrdipye:

Wo I am on this table right now

God will remove you from it bro. Just don’t give up
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by 21savages: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
MansoryMX:
A lot of people are sitting on this table comfortably. Graduates, no job, no money to set up a business or learn a skill. Just stagnant and waiting for the slightest chance to have a little hope. Life in Nigeria is like a writing Thermodynamics or Multidisciplinary case study course wey u must use extra shit of paper else you won’t pass. Like someone said below if you never pass through this kind phase in life you never start life and pray you escape am because it has lead a lot of young men into depression. Those of us wey manage dey package dey see small light for this country without depending on Nigeria government or salary we have no idea how lucky we are.
Only GOD knows the kinda struggle am doing in this life, but i pray i come out of this successfully..and congrats to the successfull ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
I was once in your shoes. It's not yet balanced for me as much as I would have loved it but you need favor and luck to Excel in life.

Also try to make friends with alot of people, that was what I did inorder to survive at a point. Life is hard, but things will always change for the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by 21savages: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
DropsMic:
I've been there
Omo na there i dey now..struggling like say i no get papa
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by evictor305: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
I feel your plight bro. but my advice from experience is to never stay in that bed unless for rest sake. else you're giving up and before you know it depression enters. Go out daily and take note of what you're doing, what you are not doing, what you're doing wrongly and what you are not suppose to do to make things better by the day and be accountable for it. It won't be as easy as said but trust me if you don't give up you will pull through. Good luck man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
I was once in your shoes. It's not yet balanced for me as much as I would have loved it but you need favor and luck to Excel in life.

Also try to make friends with alot of people, that was what I did inorder to survive at a point. Life is hard, but things will always change for the better

thanks for your words of advice Sir
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
God bless you richly Sir,Mr Gbadamosi
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by benjamin1997(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kafrida:

Stop receiving alms. Come and join my team, let me make you a millionaire
How can i join your team bro?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Dollarbeels: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
u re actually closer to your breakthrough than you actually realise

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by princeemmma(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
my guy, pick yourself up and start a real hussle......

Yoruba adage says "bi ebi ba kuro ninu ise, ise ti buse" this literary means when you are not feeling hungry, you are not poor

I remember 2years ago after i got married, after my daughter naming ceremony, i lost my job, i could barely feed my daughter and the mother......... sometimes i stay at home all day and cry for along time........... i searched for job severally but i could not get any.... You know what i found out was that, it does not matter what type of job i do, i need to feed my family...... i started going out for a labour job, i started getting enough, we started surviving and few month later i got a new job and we are living fine for now....

It does not matter what type of job you do, the only thing that matter is that you need to "eat" and "Survive"

NB: Am not asking you to go rogue, am just asking you to learn how to survive on your own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by FuckDModz: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and confused.

What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

Concentrate on your skill acquisition.

Skills compound better than money - the more you learn and remain loyal to your boss, the closer you'll get to stand on your own.

Ps - I hope you're learning a high-value skill.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Jumia Lay Off 50 Staff In The Most Unsavory Manner? / Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center, / Developing An Action Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.