Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26323 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by oluwafavourme(f): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
My brother, I'm a woman but I can relate. I mean anyone that won't compromise must be ready to weather the storm
The following has helped me
1. Rely on God .. Give your life to Christ ,hand over all and trust Him
2. Pray,Pray Pray
3. Be diligent in whatever you're doing ' seest thou a man who is diligent,He shall stand before kings and not mere men"
4. Give give give,....there's sty about it... Truly,givers never lack
5. Pray,pray,pray
6. Stay away from cutting corners... E no fit pay you on the long run
7. Take it one day at a time
8. Look for things that makes you happy. Do them(music,movies,novels. Etc)
Thats all I have for you... May the Lord be with you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Karleb:
Sue your parents. They are the one doing you.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by aktolly54(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

God of mercy...

may the good Lord bless you richly.

GTBank

I don't bet

modified:may solutions to your problems never be far from you..God bless you
done . Just keep praying and have good behavior, things will change with time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go for Suicide dear, that was what I did last year when I was in this condition.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by travelzcruix: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well what ever you are going through is just a phase. All religions talk about suffering, quite bad if you are in a religion that glorifies quik prosperity. Your choice of belief is up to you, whatever you are going, see the best part of life.
From my deduction food is the problem for now, my brother keep pride aside. In Europe Naija guys are doing more just to escape hunger.
If you live in a city, find restaurants, Las Las most restaurant owners are mother like except for some few Jezebel's.
Talk to her that you will be assisting in errands like washing plate, pounding yam, Cleaning, loading the fridge in exchange for food. You will be shocked at the amount of positive feedbacks you will get.
It might just be a stepping stone to greater good things.
When you have fixed the problem of hunger, you can now have the energy to even learn anything.
Don't be deceived, brain work requires a lot of body resources.
Finally if miraculously you get out and make it, remember the streets you came from, don't spend all on women and drugs, fund enterprises that will give people the chance to escape this hardship.
Lastly be gentle on yourself. The idea in your head that everything thing is wrong should be thrown to the garbage.
Find a meaning to your life by finding a clear path to spirituality.
Find that thing that still connects you to your God and do more of it.
If you belong to a church, volunteer to arrange chairs or sweep. You will be surprised at how God can transform your life. I'm outta here.
Lastly the choice is yours to make. I can't live your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LeyeWrites: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

Thank you my brother.
So have you now eaten n?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
aktolly54:
done . Just keep praying and have good behavior, things will change with time

I'll keep this moniker in mind...May the good Lord never forget you as you have in mind to gift a total stranger like me with money. I'm teary right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
MansoryMX:
A lot of people are sitting on this table comfortably. Graduates, no job, no money to set up a business or learn a skill. Just stagnant and waiting for the slightest chance to have a little hope. Life in Nigeria is like a writing Thermodynamics or Multidisciplinary case study course wey u must use extra shit of paper else you won’t pass. Like someone said below if you never pass through this kind phase in life you never start life and pray you escape am because it has lead a lot of young men into depression. Those of us wey manage dey package dey see small light for this country without depending on Nigeria government or salary we have no idea how lucky we are.
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
So have you now eaten n?
nothing for now
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Juicy001: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pour your energy in one place, if you're just hoping you'll get a job randomly omoh u gats ready for extra wahala, pick any hand work like barbing and focus on it, might take time but its better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LeyeWrites: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

Na dem grin grin
lol...dem dem.

A millionaire and he couldn't bless the kid with money.

Who cares how much you make if you can't help a fellow human in need grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Shout at them, tell them are they not ashamed that their generation are suffering. While they are 6 feet underground sipping dry gin.

Tell them to better sit up and use their powers to help their son.
If possible carry cane and flog on the ground 7 times. Your Ancestors go feel am

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good
Weed cost money na
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by NOwazobia: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LeyeWrites: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

nothing for now
drop your acc, let me help with daily bread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
drop your acc, let me help with daily bread.

God bless you sir.
may you never lack

GTBank
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by melonsgroup: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by AlphaStyles(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
you are broke and confused? op me as i dy like this i am broke,confused,lost and depressed and to make matters worst the economy isnt helping either coupled with high cost of schooling and living.i can feel what u are feeling and i can tell u that this pain u are feeling right now is only temporary believe me sometimes u will cry sometimes u might feel lyk ending everything BUT DONT GIVE UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by aspabay(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Plan life on hungry stomach

Op where u Dey
Send account mk I send u afternoon and evening food money
Jah bless

He needs that moment of self-reflection before h can make meaningful progress.

Just set apart 1 to 3 days for a personal retreat.

if you can add prayer and meditation ot it, better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LeyeWrites: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

God bless you sir

GTBank
tongue
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by kennyansome: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=

A depressed person can't think straight.

OP,if you can do bus conductor for some weeks to save up and at least feed fine pls do so.

They make 3 to 4k daily after two square meals,that's if you're in lagos[abeg i'm interested in this. Any help from you?]

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by gstelly: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
You'll be okay, I am a 200lvl student of AAU last semester it was a kind nairalander that assisted in paying my fees, my boss refused to pay us 3 months salary. Finding it difficult to eat and go to school...at times I contemplate suicide and quitting school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by melonsgroup: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
Because na we send u buy car grin grin grin
I bought the bus for transportation business ooh
But na engine remain sir.
I be graduate but no job
I want to be useful to myself

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
tongue
Boss,God bless you richly Sir
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Prechgold1180(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
aspabay:

He needs that moment of self-reflection before h can make meaningful progress.

Just set apart 1 to 3 days for a personal retreat.

if you can add prayer and meditation ot it, better.

Omo nah naija we Dey who Dey hungry nur go fit do reflection
Nah to steal go Dey enter ur mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by lollybizzu(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
Because na we send u buy car grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by EazyMoh(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Done
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by freesoul12: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Learn skills that wont take u time to know. If ure type that love taking risk.. Learn trading although it will take u time before u actually understand it. But it worths taking.u may not need people to guide u through there are lots of books and videos u can read and watch. Just pick few indices pairs to study. Like US 30.. Ger 30.. Always get update with positive or negative news that have impact on dat index.. US 30.. News dat has to do with its component :Apple,Microsoft,JpMorgan Walmart, Dow Inc nd more. Just sign up with XM and download mt5. Keep practicing nd do not put money at all. U can also freelance some services which u dont really need to be skillful at.. So far u can read write and type. I was broke more than u yrs back.. Na dis digital stuff bail me out. U can watsap me on zero 8 zero 62 four 0 25 five 2. Note Im not teaching or mentoring u.. Just to send u materials or give u d youtube videos to watch.

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by NOwazobia: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
eskuvoisrael:
Play some bet make sure you play with what will not cost you pain. I mean play with your spare cash. You may just win a Jackpot. Thank me later
someone is looking for a sure way, you are giving him a probable way? Life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Kwara1stson: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
madukaanaya:
well igbos no de dull na check am.we dont need to mine skull or wait for salary to survive.igbos are not lazy people
but una dey do drugs and baby factory
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by franchasng: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and confused.

What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

Not everybody likes sending PMs, when in this type of situation, just put your phone number or account info in case some people wish to assist u.

God will see you through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by NOwazobia: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Go for Suicide dear, that was what I did last year when I was in this condition.
Mad people always hide under so called anonymous forum... Mad people too full nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Jumia Lay Off 50 Staff In The Most Unsavory Manner? / Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center, / Developing An Action Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.